It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tropical Storm Noel hits Cuba, draws closer to Florida

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

Yep... looking at that map you posted Ahninga, all going well, it should past wel N/E of Florida...Tho I wish those folks in the path in Mexico all the best and hope it weakens a whole lot when it hits lands...

Peace

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
We have been getting constant winds from this thing and the other front to the north for three days straight. It feels like when these two storm systems collide all hell will break loose were ever that happens. The wind has been coming straight out of the east the whole time so I think the tropical system is winning the battle. Something just doesn't jive here. I have been through every storm here since 1985 and this one is kinda strange.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I absolutely agree, it's as if we have gone through every season in the last two days. It's been cold, it's been hot, it's been rainy, dry, warm, cool, bright, dark, etc. The weather has been changing almost completely about every hour. Reminds me of a Lewis Black line.

"The didn't even write about this kind of weather in the Bible."

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
for those who don't know... TS Noel is still lurking offshore... and I'm still waiting for that NE turn to take it away...and that was supposed to have happened already. The NHC must be going mad trying to figure this storm out.

Going to bed again, hoping that I'm not going to wake up to a storm coming straight to me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join