It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats so wrong about a one world government?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
We prove over and over again that we can not/will not work together long enough for a "one world government" to work at this time or for the forseeable future.
Leaders do not want to give up power and will do anything to increase their power while destroying any/all opposition...ie Venesuela(sp) and Pakistan at this moment.
What form of government will the world have? There is no form of government that satisfies everyone...sheesh look at the radical Islamists, or the Christians for that matter.

I think the world has tried on a very limited scale with the UN. If it worked as intended it may have started to pave the way for a one world government but it is rife with corruption and basically useless.

Distance and Support are two key factors that would halt a world government. Local government could be corrupt and it could take years before anything was done about it...hehe not much different that it is now with local sovreignity.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kai Winters

Kai you underestimate how the NWO will be imposed. More than likely it will not be a democracy. It will be forced upon us, and we will be told to shut up and like it or sent to a work camp.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The 'beast' will win over the people...most will be so impressed & eager to 'follow' IT.....but a dictator no doubt who makes it law to be micro chipped...people will see this dictator as a saviour from the death & destruction...after the horror of war...people will want peace & get on board with who ever is offering it/looks good....& this dude will do some stuff to impress the hell out of the survivors...it's getting more & more like a sci fi movie....most will see it as a dream come true...the world finially as ONE.....(what a horrible disappointment/shock is coming)........GB

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Raoul Duke

Kai you underestimate how the NWO will be imposed. More than likely it will not be a democracy. It will be forced upon us, and we will be told to shut up and like it or sent to a work camp.

I agree completely with this statement.

The only way they can make this NWO is to kill millions (billions) of people and completely destroy the middle class.

To think for a second that we would be better off is a complete farce.
Wars and famine, now, kill millions of people. If we allowed a OWG, then we would see unprecedented oppression and war/famine deaths ranging in the billions.

[edit on 13-11-2007 by DINSTAAR]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I would not expect any form of a single world government to be democratic. By its' nature it would have to be some sort of dictatorship. And that is exactly why it would not work. To many world leaders like their own little areas of power and are not going to "willingly" succumb to a OWG.
Having it forced on a country is another matter. Few countries at this time have the capability to take and especially "hold" another country especially countries that are far away. The farther away the more difficult to control.
Perhaps China and maybe Russia has the manpower to subjugate but that, to me is doubtful. Once either of these countries send enough manpower "out country" to subjugate other countries the opposition will have a freer hand to make things difficult in the homeland.
Don't forget support. How can either country support their military for an extended period over such vast distances?
I just do not think it is possible.

And I am in favor of a one world government. Watching us spend billions on war, watching the genocide in Africa, etc., watching the major powers spend billions of dollars competing for space rather than working together for the benefit of mankind. Watching religious zealots brainwash the young and powerless into bomb wearing killers, etc. sickens me. I am also sick and tired of the "party" system that wastes time, money and our futures fighting each other for party supremecy while doing absolutely nothing to safeguard our country, solve our energy and medical system crises, etc.
I would not object to a dictator or a monarch taking over and "seeing" in the long term, rather than 4 stinking years. BUT the vast majority of dictators/monarchs have not done particularly well.
Hehehe got that particular venting out of my system.

Ah well these be interestin' times in which we be livin'.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
If one person is at the top, and owns everything, then we will be at his mercy. How do you know we won't just be ritually murdered for the entertainment of the king?

I'm sure there would be alot of executions, simply because of robots doing our job, we would be weened out of the economy, only the rich would survive to do the job they are trained to do. Women would most likely become enslaved, because a man would own the world... They would probably have us seperated by borders, where we would be sent to war for entertainment of the leader.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It's a ruse. A shiny-happy label for something nefarious, under the control of people who have not one ounce of concern for the well-being of humanity.

We are just pieces on a chessboard to them. A game. Our real deaths are their evening entertainment. They consider us to be like animals, to be herded, bred, and slaughtered as they please.

They are responsible for virtually all armed conflicts of the last 200 years. Responsible for at least 500 million deaths. Untold misery, suffering and starvation all over the world. The rise and fall of nations; they control boom and bust economies, can bring about depressions when they wish. They have literally fooled the rest of the world into believing they OWN it, so long as we all agree to keep running under the system they have implemented.

They buy corruption throughout the US, ironically with the very same money they have stolen from the people. They bribe us with our own money!

Are you sure you want them in control of everything?

I think you're mistaking a one world government as one which is actually under the control of the world. It will not be. It will be under the control of a handful of diabolical elites who have been playing god with the human race in the most sadistic, twisted ways imaginable in any person's nightmare.

However,

Their desperate, evil designs are doomed to fail. The only thing yet to be determined is how long we will allow ourselves to fall victim to compliance with the system of their design.

We can change the world as quickly as we can change our minds.

Their design will not be ours. All we need to do to win is to say "no" together.

Their design will not be ours. All we need to do to win is to say "no" together.

[edit on 14-11-2007 by dionysius9]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
No matter what any leader does he is considered "evil" by some group or individual.
If I am "king of the world"...hehehe great name...and decide radical Christianity is an abomination and is therefore illegal in the world and its leaders imprisoned I would be evil and a devil by them. Now just add the opposing group or individual of your choice and there is no winner.
No leader is beloved by all.
What one considers "forward thinking" is condemned by others.

As much as I despise the UN it is the closest thing we currently have to a reasonably peaceful world government but it has no scope to it. It, like all governments today, acts for the today rather than 50 or 100 years down the road whether it be for energy, food, war or exploration.

So what would you? I would prefer a monarchy in control overall with massive educational restructuring starting with the best and brightest of all countries. These children would be taught to lead for the overall purpose of benefitting humanity as a whole. By putting them together they would experience the cultural differences of all our peoples. When ready they would return to their nations to lead.
There would be only one military though each country would be permitted a militia/police force to uphold law in each country. They would be limited to numbers and weapons.
The world military would start as seperate countries but slowly integrate with each other in "boot camp" and military colleges similar to the leaders schooling.
These are some of my ideas and certainly easily corrupted and difficult but not impossible to implement.
I estimate it would take 5 generations to implement.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Kai Winters

It doesn't matter that no one nation can subjugate the whole world. The force of the NWO would have to be international in makeup anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join