It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw two greys

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Hey there andre18. Full details in my threads but in a nutshell ...

About 7ft tall ... facially similar to the description of 'Greys' (although I've never seen one myself), including the large black almond-shaped eyes ... humanoid shape (but did not appear to be of a solid substance) ... shimmering almost translucent blue/white colouration.

If I was limited to a one word description I'd have to say almost holographic ... oops that's two words
... very gentle ... very beautiful

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Can I just say to all those doubters ... it's healthy to be sceptical of things you have no personal experience of ... but there's no need to be insulting or dismissive to those who have. Whilst some encounter/abduction accounts will obviously be made-up from a fertile imagination ... we're certainly not all that way, so be a little more open-minded. After all, isn't that the whole point of this site ?

The Woodwytch

It's very hard to take lucid dreams as serious evidence of ET visitation. They are just that, lucid dreams. You may feel they that 'someone/something' is in control of them, but such is the nature of the sleeping human mind. These are products of a fertile imagination, not that a fertile imagination is a bad thing!

If these claims are made, then it is perfectly correct to find natural explanations of them first- that is also what this form is for surely?

I am open minded when it comes alien visitation providing the claim can be substantiated by a modicum of evidence. I'm sure you wouldn't just take someone's word for whom you know nothing about as the complete truth.

Would you?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by timelike

... what can I say other than ... 'I rest my case'. But just to review and respond (just this once), to the comments you made to my post;

1. You could say that I'm fairly well clued-up on the nature of the 'sleeping human mind'. (but if you read the threads I've posted about my own experience you'll realize that it's a mute point because in my case I was awake when it happened).

2. I never remember my dreams ... let alone the 'lucid' variety.

3. I don't believe I actually said that a fertile mind was a bad thing did I ?
(please don't twist my words). If it genuinely sounded like I was implying that, then I appologize.

4. Once you've read my threads you might begin to realize why your final question, irritated me a tad

I'm a regular person with no reason to lie and nothing to prove ... people will either chose to believe me and share their own knowledge ... or not and assume that I and others like me are either liars or deluded ... either is fine ... it's called 'freewill'.

Love and light (sounds like you could use a quick sip)

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Okay, and why do they have to be demons? Why is it so difficult to believe that God could create more than just an Earth full of terrestrials? Why can't other humanoid or animal species exist outside of Earth as we know it?

It is extremely egocentric and arrogrant to believe that Homo Sapiens are God's favored or best creation.

It's a fair question. First my reply does not preclude the existence of other intelligent beings created by God. In fact the Bible specifically speaks of three other intelligent beings that he created, other than humans, who share this earth with us.

1) Angels
2) The serpent creatures (reptoids?)
3) Nephilim (degenerate offspring of fallen angels and humans)

Moreover, since the Bible hints at the existence of other worlds, it is likely that there are other worldly creatures.

However if you believe in God and in the Bible, then the teaching is quite clear that humans have been injected into the home world of God's chief adversary, the devil. We are therefore behind enemy lines. I find it unlikely that it is lawful for a 'good' alien, on God's side, to be permitted to fraternize with either fallen humans or demons. Moreover based on what aliens have supposedly been teaching their human prey, they almost always attack the person or the ministry of Jesus Christ. By John the apostle's criterion for discerning spirits, that makes them little antichrists.

Also, as I have mentioned earlier, abduction phenomenon are often thwarted when calling on the name of Jesus. This is consistent with contact with demons. Therefore, in all likelihood, these creatures are demonic and have been allowed into the posters life via some kind of occultic compromise. As I said earlier the catholic practice of praying to saints or angels qualifies as an act of witchcraft and would give demons a legal right to contest with your soul.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by SevenThunders]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I find Diplomats post EXTREMELY insulting in this thread. I don't claim to have any answers, but I have had my own Alien encounter, and I hope to never have another one.

I still think its foolish to assume anything about these beings with no definite proof though. In some ways I'm still a skeptic because I want to find a natural explanation but I cant deny what I saw. I think because Diplomat stereotyped us all as paranoid crazy loonies that that means everyone who talks about an Alien encounter is a liar, and I don't appreciate that at all.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join