It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost firefighter helps put out fire?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Boy what some ghosts will do to get their
picture in the paper!

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Shouldnt there be something more to this thread. Like a link or some explanation on what the hell your refering to. This is usless crap!

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Here is a better picture...

www.team4news.com...

La Joya firefighters believe they've caught one on camera and they say they'll keep believing that until someone proves them wrong.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Thanks Super Mod!!

[Edited on 28-1-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The second photo has been hit with a filter. It could be a camera effect. I have a setting on mine like that, it's called solarize. It could also be a Photoshop filter to do away with any cropping marks.
You know what they say though...
Where there's smoke....

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Call me crazy but the picture looks more like a painting up close.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
That picture is horrible. It does look like a filter was used. Wonder why they would do that? Other than to hide something?

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You know, I'll believe alot of things, but this isn't one of them.... Well this and underground shapeshifting lizardmen that control the earth...

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Nice pic but it looks as if the high-res. screwed up somehwere. I've seen plenty of ghost pics but this is one of a kind that is if it's real. Check this out for weird ghost pics. www.ghoststudy.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Good link, Jeff. Chilling. I have no idea whether or not it's on the level, but it's still a good site.

DE

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Long exposure on camera makes ghosts, and that's what this looks like. (Besides the fact that the image is also photoshopped badly)

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
easily photoshopped. Jouralists better step up their game on digital photography.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I sent the photo to a local Para-psychologist / Shaman / "spirit master", and he says there is much more activity in that photo than the photographer and news crew even know.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
more activity? such as??

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
ummmmm..........looks more like a bad-quality photo to me

join