It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeding ghosts energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Heh, sorry about spamming this thread with all these topics of mine, but I just began Psi training and have a lot of ideas/inquiries

Here's what I was thinking:

If spirits need energy to manifest themselves, and they need to take it from external sources such as batteries and such..has anyone ever tried feeding these spirits energies in order to lure it out so it can be recorded or something?

What I had in mind was psiballs. Since psiballs are made of 100% energy, ghost hunters can make them and ask the spirits to take energy from their psiballs in order to manifest.

I know some spirits don't want to be bothered, but to the angry spirits..using psiballs to manifest the spirit can help investigators greatly!

Discuss.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

I am by no means an expert on this subject... but I have had a few run ins with spiritual entities and what not, and I would have to say feeding them energy is probably not the wisest of decisions. Why give it more energy, and hence more of energy to possibly harm you with. It's kinda like dropping Reese's Pieces to lure ET out and not knowing whether you are going to ET or you are going to get a demonic rabid space wolverine that will be chewing on your heart and spine in five minutes time. So.... in short, decent premise, yet probably a very bad idea.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

About the psiball thing. I've never even read the definition of one. So I can't comment on that part. But to feed energeticaly, spiritualy - it's emotional for the most part. We can exchange and give and receive energy from each other physicaly, but it's different - feels different too - from a non-physical something.

And I have found that when I get one of those strong feelings... like if I feel very sad or mellonchally (I know it's not 'my' feeling... but I feel it there - I grab my camera and take LOTS of pictures. Maybe one in the group with turn out 'strange and unexplainable'.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The problem with PSI is that it is not strong enough to power conscious entities for a long time unless you can program a construct to continually draw its own power for a substatial amount of time. But any construct you create would have VERY limited power and probably won't be enough to feed a Spirit properly. And even if you made one that drew its own energy, it would have to be a very powerful one.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
As I've mentioned in my other thread, this guy made a construct called Form X that has it's own core, so it can produce it's own energy and didn't need to be recharged.

I've actually asked him if spirits have tried taking energy from it, and he said that anything that tries to psi vamp it would get zaaped.

So I kinda disagree with you when you say a construct can't produce enough psi feed an enitity.

Edit- His Form X is very strong, and it has unlimited knowledge. I'm sure it can feed a spirit.

[edit on 10/30/2007 by Hyzera]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Oops, double post!

[edit on 10/30/2007 by Hyzera]

top topics

join