It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptiles controlling earth, if so, how can we stand up to them?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I have read about these reptiles on ats, and other sites, but if these creatures exist, and are controlling us, how would we as human beings stand up to them and defeat them? Is that what the end of the world is going to be based on? We find out to much information on the reptiles, and they come here on earth to try and kill everyone for knowing of their existence and keep the elites who listen to them safe? Truthism

cj6

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Personally, I think the whole concept behind reptilians is ridiculous!!! Not to say they don't exist, without proof I can't be sure, but I think the whole idea of reptilians is on the same level with the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man! It's just hilarious to think about!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Also, at truthism it states that sleep paralysis is caused by reptilians holding you down/watching you from the fourth dimension.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
David Ike created this whole reptilian species craze. He also said he was the son of god... although I wonder if he meant everyone is really a son of god...

But point is, his reptilian belief led to create a lot of skepticism amongst his crowd, and it is a shame b/c he really does have some good points on a lot of issues.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If they do take over, this little girl may be our only hope.

www.youtube.com...

Evidently, they too are susceptible to mind control...

cj6

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
That was actually really funny! She even put a dress on the poor lizard!

The force is strong in that one!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

WHAT IS THAT?!! Wow, thats one incredible little hypnotist.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
If they do take over, this little girl may be our only hope.

www.youtube.com...

Evidently, they too are susceptible to mind control...

Lol, thats great.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
David Ike created this whole reptilian species craze. He also said he was the son of god... although I wonder if he meant everyone is really a son of god...

But point is, his reptilian belief led to create a lot of skepticism amongst his crowd, and it is a shame b/c he really does have some good points on a lot of issues.

That's funny because for thousands of years tribes from all parts of the world have talked about the same reptilian beings. I didn't know David Icke was that old.

Maybe you should do a little more research on the subject before replying to threads like these.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by scribe94]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yah you got a point. He used the ancient text as a backing for his theory that reptilians still control the world. I'm just saying thats how the theory has become so popular in the 21st century.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
What do you all make of this?

THE REPTILIAN BRAIN

by James M. Ridgway, Jr

Added to the StarNet Community Editorial Page on January 22, 1997

All social issues, good or bad, are in the end dependent upon man's reptilian brain. The so called reptilian brain is the oldest, most primative region of our gray matter. It is the aggression-survival center of our existance. The basic ruling emotions of love, hate, fear, lust, and contentment emanate from this first stage of the brain. Over millions of years of evolution, layers of more sophisticated reasoning have been added upon this foundation-- our intellectual capacity for complex rational thought which has made us theoretically smarter than the rest of the animal kingdom. When we are out of control with rage, it is our reptilian brain overriding our rational brain components. If someone says that they reacted with their heart instead of their head. What they really mean is that they conceded to their primative emotions (the reptilian brain based) as opposed to the calculations of the rational part of the brain.

While the more modern, sophisticated parts of the brain get to do all the really complex day-to-day thinking, it is still the antiquated reptilian part that rules the roost. Politicians, preachers, and ad men know this, and always aim their words at our emotions, not at our intellect to get their message across. The scary thing about the reptilian brain is that it has no concept of good or evil. It simply demands action of some kind. It will not tolerate a void of inactivity. If it can not find an outlet for creative action, it will push relentlessly for destructive action, and if neither is possible it then begins pressuring for self-destruction. Thus mankind as a whole, and individuals as well, oscillate between war and other murderous impulses and peaceful building and harmony. At times when there is no perceived outlet for constructive activity, especially among the young and the old, and a strong conscience is blocking a destructive outlet, severe depression will take hold of a being in this suspened state of activity, pushing the victim insufferably toward suicide. Thus conscience can keep one pure and honest, yet under the wrong conditions it can also push one over the edge.

The classic example of the reptilian brain in action can be seen at work in that evilest of all evil men of the twentieth century, Adolph Hitler. At first Hitler had strong creative impulses to be an artist. However, when he applied to the established schools of art he was judged (perhaps more because he did not have the right social connections) to lack the basic talent for acceptance. Hitler's dreams were crushed. During the next several years he wondered the streets of Austria and Germany, at time a wholly destitute person whom some historians claim made at least nineteen attempts at suicide. On one nearly successful attempt, ironically, he was prevented from self-destruction by members of a jewish family. Eventually, as we all know, blocked from positive pursuits and having failed at suicide, Hitler discovered the Nazi party and his reptilian brain got its way in a destructive orgy that took out himself and over 60,000,000 others of his species, and left much of Europe in ashes. From the glories of our poets and healers to the criminals and killers who terrorize our streets and homes, all are powered by the reptilian brain....

Read in full here www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg60547.html

If our own mind is built on a part reptilian brain (which i hear is scientific fact?)is it not feasible that there are advanced reptilian beings out there? somewhere? =/

Only saw this image today in another thread [www.abovetopsecret.com...]
Very scary stuff (if its real that is)
img410.imageshack.us...

[edit on 29-10-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
sorry admin, posting rest of the article as the link in the above keeps breaking.

continued from above..
If the reptilian brain is the furnace of our actions, then the male hormone,
testosterone, is like gasoline upon that fire. This is why over the millenniums men have been far more creative and destructive than women. (Sorry politically correct group.) Of course, as we know, men are physically most active when their testosterone level peaks in their early twenties. Thus with their reptilian brain fired up by testosterone at its maximum craving for action in their late teens and early twenties, warriors, athletes and gang bangers reach their leatal zenith at this stage of life.

Now the point of this exercise is that the reptilian brain is not about to give up its hold on mankind in the next few million years or so, even if we could survive without it, which is most likely an impossibility. In any event, it is important that in all our political and social endeavors, legislators, aministrators, business and religious leaders, and the public at large, be fully aware of how what they intend might impact the reptilian brain. Will it create unintended pockets where positive action is blocked, leading to a whole array of destructive forces being unleashed, or will it allow for activities that, while perhaps not ideally suited to every interest, will at least minimize the destructive potential? To know the solution, one must first understand the problem. The reptilian brain has forever been the curse and the salvation of mankind. It is ignored at great peril.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
And are we to forget the Dinosaurs? There seems to be a massive gap in our past history from the time Dinosaurs roamed the Earth up until we were "created". Makes sense if Dinosaurs evolved into bipedal intelligent beings and created a hybrid race such as ourselves to rule over

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Interesting find there rapturas. Thank you for posting this.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Defeat them? They're looking pretty darned defeated already. I have yet to see a single one out and about.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by scribe94
And are we to forget the Dinosaurs? There seems to be a massive gap in our past history from the time Dinosaurs roamed the Earth up until we were "created". Makes sense if Dinosaurs evolved into bipedal intelligent beings and created a hybrid race such as ourselves to rule over

At the truthism site I posted above, it says that the reptiles made the dinosaurs to get rid of alot of the other aliens trying to control earth and humans from discovering them. Or something like that.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Defeat them? They're looking pretty darned defeated already. I have yet to see a single one out and about.

Lol, when and have you ever seen these things? Or are you just being sarcastic

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Interesting find there rapturas. Thank you for posting this.

no problem, always happy to share =]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Thats exactly what I was gonna say.

And according to steven spielberg, we created our own race of reptiles. so technically we rule them.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by scribe94
i have a theory on this.. certain dinosaurs i cant remember what theyre called were incredibly smart and adapted well to new situations (ya know in theory). so comet hits the earth theres nothing left to eat up here and the temperature fluctuation is lethal. so they go underground and after living there and eating a primary diet of fish in underwater water deposits and the such (which fish promotes brain functions or so im told) they begin to evolve or change however you want to put it and eventually became what we call reptillians. www.burlingtonnews.net... also here is a very interesting story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join