It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones a Mason?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I just watch "Endgame", Alex Jones newest documentary. Just hear what he says at 42:30 (Google version) when he is demonstrating against the Bilderberg meeting.

"I, stand before the creator of the universe, and i ask the creator of the universe as our founding fathers did in 1776, to lead, guide and direct us, ... "

I am just curious. Sure my English skills aren't the best, but please help me out on this.

link to the video

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Is that a Freemason speech or something? Otherwise, he always talks "founding fathers" and that is an 'old saying' of sorts in relation to the signers of the Constitution.

In the "end the game" thread, there's some posts about him being CIA, so this doesn't surprise me if that's a Mason saying. . . .

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
No Jones is most defininately NOT a Freemason. He thinks it is occult and evil.

Worst thread ever.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Okay, maybe some linguist can help us, the question remains - why is he saying this, if he isn't a freemason?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
1. Those words have nothing to do with freemasonry. We dont call God "The Creator", we call him "The Great Architect of the Universe"

2. Freemasons are not evil.

3. Alex jones thinks freemasons are evil.

4. Alex jones is therefore probably not a freemason.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
then why is he saying exatly this (quoting)

"I, stand before the creator of the universe, and i ask the creator of the universe as our founding fathers did in 1776, to lead, guide and direct us, ... "

It doesn't make any sense to me for a "normal" person to say this sentence exactly that way.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Some masons found the truth about:
GAOTU = Great Architect of the Universe

www.emfj.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by absente

Perhaps he wasn't assuming that all the Founding Fathers were Masons.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
how can freemasons create the universe they are only creating the illusion of reality for us with the material goods and egocentric selfish society, but im still a little suspicious about aj, i dont know who to trust these days, but then he keeps talking about jesus and jesus was in reality agianst the masons so.....its a good think to think about just keep searching for the truth.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why he would look at Freemasons as being evil....yet MOST of the founding fathers he holds in such high reguard WHERE Freemasons.....WTF?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Er... he's swearing by God and the founding fathers because, he's trying to uphold the founding principals of the country from his point of view, right?
God is the creator, from the Jewish, Christian, and Muslim beliefs. I'm afraid you're grasping at straws here, especially since he hates Freemasons with a passion.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Mate, according to that link anyone who isn't worshipping the Christian version of God is worshipping demons. Even though Islam and Christianity are descended from Judaism.
The point is not to identify soley one version of God based on one perspecitive, but accept that all people know god a different way, and therefore have their own reason for their beliefs. The intent is to be accepting of this and know the person and their beliefs better, instead of say.... starting a war and killing everyone who doesn't aggree with your point of view.

Or at least that's what I've gotten from what I've read. Might be wrong.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
whether you believe me or not, i can assure you alex is not a mason. I knew alex way back before he became a christian and got into what he is into now; when he was doing a public access show in austin (i was helping my best friend's step dad at the time up there and had some call ins that were kind of rude, and true to his personality, he defended my position on the show and thus started a brief friendship btw the family and alex). he is just a normal guy who has a passion to get out what he sees as the truth. nothing more. IMO anyway

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I just watched a you tube video showing Ron Paul using mason hand signals and handshakes. I hope these are fake since I have listened to Ron Paul and Alex Jones talk about how they hate the illuminati for years.

I know that masons are good liars, but it would be very sad to learn that RP is a mason. Now I worry that shows like the Alex Jones show are a method used to get the masses used to something bad before it is put into place. Things like the Trans Texas Corridor. I wish some groups would get together and get to the truth and put it into the media instead of so many lies and games. There are so many millionaires in his country who could get together as a group and do this. I suppose the illuminati would be killing them though if they stood up like that.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i dont know, i think alex is a plant and a mason.

get on youtube and listen to what bill cooper had to say about him.

actually, just listen to everything that bill cooper had to say.

alex is just another fearmonger and whenever anyone trys to talk about solutions on his show he tends to drown them out.

the illuminati understood the need to place a high level informer-informant in the movement so that they could gain some measure of control in the final days before the hammer drops. we are living those days right now. alex is a distraction. we don't have any time left. we've been to busy listening to alex jones the last several years.

the game is over, and they are here to collect they're prise.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I highly doubt that Alex Jones is a Freemason. If he was, he wouldn't be a high-degree Mason. He simply doesn't have the traits or personality for it. He'd be the Mason who would make up fake Masonic secrets so he could land a seven-figure book/movie deal.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherforchrist
No Jones is most defininately NOT a Freemason. He thinks it is occult and evil.

Worst thread ever.

He fancies himself a Chrisian man and for that I believe he is sincere. I believe that he believes that he is a Christian man. As flawed a Christian as he may be, he does fear the Masons are a part of the NWO enemy he is fighting against/spreading disinfo for.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by absente

Some solid proof Alex Jones is a Catholic mason Sun god worshipper.

www.abbaswatchman.com...
Clear proof Alex worshipps the Sun god as do the catholic masons.

Just as clear a proof that Mark Philips and Cathy Obrian are also mason Sun worshippers.... a picture is worth a thousand words copy the pictures and show the world before Alex turns and tells everyone to worship the Antichrist after he destroys Damascus fulfilling Isaiah 17:1-7 which says at that day we see our maker with our eyes.
Alexs latest film preview iludes to this very thing taking place as he recently stated aileins do exist. God will send the world strong delution that they should believe a Lie and he it is the Antichrist is actually god.
Don't fall for it start warning all Alexis a Mason with out a doubt.

new topics

top topics

join