It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Hitler?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Do you reckon there could be another hitler like dictator in the future. Could history repeat it's self and could there be another facist rizing as big as it was in the second world?

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Over course. Hilter all most got the NWO running. The next one will.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yeah, it definatelly could happen. It will happen, in fact. There are many scriptures about the anti-christ which depict him/her as being exactly that, with the charisma to get most of the world to follow him/her.

On another note, maybe John "Birdman" Bryant is...Read the dirty facts thread

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The key to being Hitler, is that most people didn't know what hit em.

Things were changed for (at the time) good enough reasons (gun control etc), but when they looked at the big picture, it was too late.

The new hitler, would be smarter (in order to succeed of course) and be even more covert.

I can think that the liberal opposition could be smashed effectively in one mighty slash.

I have been thinking about it recently, let me know what you think.

The problem Bush has with his agenda, is the liberal opposition that was bound to happen.

The solution:
could be in the WMD department. Withhold findings of WMD for an excedingly long time. Wait until the zenith of public outcry to the point of governmental conspiricy.

Then, smash them with a resounding find of indisputable proportions.

This idea would work with real or planted WMD.

This to me seems to be the most likely event occuring now.

Look me up when it happens. I'll be famous for foresight

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There are already several Hitlers all over the world and I am not talking about Bush, he ain't.

But think about Mugabe or other terrible dictators. They have the same roadmap: get to power illegaly, forbidd other parties and favour your race/roots or however those maniacs call it and in addition to this take care that "others" are murdered.
Hitler is just the popular edition of "political leaders" which reign since WWII and reigned since the beginning of the human history.

And for sure, we will have Hitler-spin-off's again and again.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
That was actually the ironic thing about Hitler. He favored one race above all, but he didn't match it. (blond haired blue eyed)

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coolbreeze
Do you reckon there could be another hitler like dictator in the future. Could history repeat it's self and could there be another facist rizing as big as it was in the second world?

'

sur bound to hapen some time

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
God, I would hope our civilization would be smarter than that to let that happen again. But....we're most likey not. It will happen again. Just a matter of time.

top topics

join