It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unreleased 9/11 Pentagon Security Tapes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Are we seriously to believe THIS is the only and best security footage of this event at one of the most secure structures in our nation? No way!

Why dont they show ANY footage by the exterior pointing Pentagon Security Cameras which line the exterior wall of the building?

Without a doubt those cameras captured the true event. So if the government wants to silence the 911 truthers... why dont they release the security cam footage which proves their "true" story?

[edit on (10/29/07) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I believe that they released the Petrol station footage that they took away and there is a thread allready on here with the video on it .
im sure that if you perform a quick search you will find it .

Its strange that like 15 seconds before the explosion a police car is seen driving right past the front of the explosion location, anyone else find this abit odd? like i know that it being the pentagon that it would have high security and all that but still it strikes me as strange that he just drives past.There would have had to be some audible indication that something was coming 15 seconds later.But im not sure. what do you think?

Omega

[edit on 29/10/2007 by Omega85]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
There has been no pictures released at all except one I think... showing something blurry that is definitely not a major airliner. In fact they sent agents to nearby buildings to confiscate pictures from all security cameras that could have gotten a glimpse of the crash.

Even if they released the videos now 6 years later, they would have had 6 years to manipulate it. Whos going to trust them?

I dont really want to discuss 9/11 in a new thread... there are hundreds of them. Everyone with a brain knows this was a inside job.

Im going to spam the 9/11 Coincidences thread as usual: Link.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Yeah.

Well, what can you do about it?

These videos have either been

erased

taken away to hide in a well safe place

never recorded during the event (cameras were turned off)

edited in progress due to never releasing

burned (yes, once again, erased)

But, if you want to investigate to find those videos, I wish you the best of happy hunting!

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
Without a doubt those cameras captured the true event. So if the government wants to silence the 911 truthers... why dont they release the security cam footage which proves their "true" story?

I recommend asking that to Bill Clinton.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Why would they want to silence 9/11 truthers?

Whilst 9/11 truthers are busy arguing about unprovable allegations, they're distracted from what's going on elsewhere.

There are also two other factors to consider:

1) If the videos do show a commercial aircraft hitting the building, the videos can be released if and when there is a real need; and

2) If and when they are released, many within the truth community will simply argue they've been faked or manipulated in some way anyway.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Even if they released the videos now 6 years later, they would have had 6 years to manipulate it. Whos going to trust them?

I agree with that point totally. But my point here is the fact that because the tapes were not released is some of the best proof that this was a coverup.

As far as "what am I going to do about it?" Well, writing here and spreading the word. Once enough people know the truth, then we can take action.

BPI

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I have a question about the released Pentagon footage. If you look at the Pentagon roof line, there is clearly a gap right where the incoming "plane" hits. It seems to me the roof line should be continuous. Does anyone know why it looks as if that section had already collapsed before the plane hit?

If they did release the footage now, it would just draw more questions. Why did they keep them unreleased for so long? If it does show the plane, why did they lie and say there was no other footage? Why were they not released when a FOIA request was submitted?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'm wondering, was it ever considered that maybe the military didn't want detailed video footage of a successful attack on its HQ?

Just throwin' that out there.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Khepri]

BPI

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
So can anyone answer the question I posed? Why is there a gap in the roof line where the plane hits, before it hits. This has always bothered me and I have never seen anyone discuss it. If this has been addressed, I am unaware of it. If so, could I get a link?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
Are we seriously to believe THIS is the only and best security footage of this event at one of the most secure structures in our nation? No way!

Why dont they show ANY footage by the exterior pointing Pentagon Security Cameras which line the exterior wall of the building?

[edit on (10/29/07) by AllSeeingI]

One of the most secure structures in our nation? Where did you get that factoid?

We have seen several video shots pointed right at the building and they all missed it. Yet you expect security cameras which are generally about 1fps and at fixed angles to capture a 500mph plane? There really isn't much of a mystery here.

Why don't they release the footage? Because it's not worth the time and money it would take to release hundreds of tapes that show nothing just to appease a group of people who no matter what they are given are going to still insist there is a conspiracy. A small group of people at that. It would be a complete waste of resources when they need all the man power they can get as it is. It would be outright irresponsible to spend money and manpower.

But it does provide some people the opportunity to create another perpetual conspiracy. If something is unknown, then it's assumed to be a conspiracy. The whole guilty until proven innocent scenario. A double-negative.

And to be honest, I doubt anyone who is involved in that area is even aware of the existence of the 9/11 movement. yes it sure seems big and popular on forums such as this (My fav forum BTW), but outside of these websites, most of the world isn't even aware. Case in point is Mr Minnetta (sp?) whom is the center of one of the biggest conspiracy theories and wasn't even aware there were any. My only point there being that it's unlikely the people holding the tapes are even aware there is a 9/11 movement let alone wanting to waste resources.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Snoopy-

It's still evidence that should be released and there is no reason to not release it. My case and point, here are the reasons you would say that none should be released:

1) It would traumatise the victims of 9/11
That would make sense, however, they have released much worse video & audio. Anyone can view people jumping out of the towers, or listen to the 9/11 call just as the towers collapsed.

2) None of the cameras caught it.
Now that's garbage. Even if those cameras are all 1 fps, multiple cameras would have caught the plane on approach if not the impact itself.

3) It's sensitive evidence that can't be released.
How so? What would be in that video that needs it to remain top secret?

Those are the only reasons I can even think to keep the videos from the public. If you can think of any others please share.

*Edit*
4) Manpower?
You serious? Man power? To release video footage? I mean come on snoopy. That video was certainly viewed and catalogued. No man power needed. Each video would be labeled and stored as to what it contains.

So what kind of man power do you mean? Is this a "how many FBI agents does it take to pick a DVD off a shelf?" joke?

[edit on 31-10-2007 by Sublime620]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
What on earth would make you think the "government wants to silence the truthers?"

These people are the best thing that ever happened.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Sub did you catch the part where I did state why? Because it would be a complete waste of money and manpower. Why would anyone be interested in spending the money and using up valuable manpower to compile hundreds of hours of tape all showing nothing just to appease some people who don't want to look at all the much more overwhelming evidence anyways?

Are you going to seriously tell me that if you saw 80 videos of nothing that you would be satisfied? You would then be convinced? Of course you wouldn't. The only reason this is an issue is because it allows the opportunity to exploit the issue and say "ah ha, they must be guilty because they aren't doing everything we want". And what it is saying is that "If there is no video footage showing nothing happened, then it proves something did happen". But the truth is lack of evidence is not evidence.

And in the beginning the same argument was made about the security tape. And when they released it that wasn't good enough because there was supposed to be gas station footage. So if they would just release that everyone would be happy. They released that footage and as claimed, it showed nothing. But still you guys were unhappy because there was supposed hotel footage. So that got shown and as foretold it showed nothing. And now you move on to the other cameras. And if they ever release that, it will just be the same thing.

The honest answer unfortunately is that the small minority 9/11 movement is simply not worth the time or manpower. With all the other conclusive evidence it's a waste of time. I know you don't like that, but from their point of view, that's the simple truth.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
as always
flight77.info...
all they would have to do is release them now that the trial is over. no need to edit anything its right there.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I'm never going to shut up about 9/11. Even my own mother believes there's something mighty fishy going on. If I can convince my own mother, that's when I become concerned because now I know I'm not just crazy, but other people SEE the problems, too. One of those glaring problem is the witholding of those tapes. They are probably destroyed by now, so it's SOL for ever using those as evidence... but the simple fact that they are withholding these tapes is evidence enough... and more people should be outraged.
I'm disappointed that the truth movement died so quickly. Is it because there's lack of evidence? No, it's rather obvious even with one eye closed what BS the official story is. Rather, I think the CIA infiltrated the movement and planted all sorts of wild clains to discredit the movement, and I think the media made the truth movement out to be nothing more than just a crazy fad being promoted by crazy celebrities seeking attention due to their failing careers... and I think the whole turning it into a fad thing ruined it's credibility from the get-go, because right away, it was a fad being linked with failing celebrities... and since celebs are so important to the majority of people, for SOME stupid reason, it makes sense that generally unliked celebrities' opinions of 9/11 would become how the majority sees anyone with those same view. "Oh yeah, you must be a fan of Rosie." or something.
Just like punk and grunge, the hippie/peace movement, political correctness, and "going green", truth has been labeled a fad by the media, and therefore people don't care anymore. They've moved onto
next season's latest trend. This is scary because now any questioning of the government is simply just "uncool". It's not that you're nuts anymore, it's that you're not cool.
You want the tapes of the pentagon impact? That's leik sooo totally 2006, bro.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by indierockalien]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopy

Let me get this straight. Are you saying that those tapes haven't already been reviewed? You keep talking about "money and man power" - to which I already replied asking if you were kidding.

We are obviously coming from two different points of view. You are asserting that NO other tapes caught anything. That's pretty incredible.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by Sublime620]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
reply to post by snoopy

Let me get this straight. Are you saying that those tapes haven't already been reviewed? You keep talking about "money and man power" - to which I already replied asking if you were kidding.

We are obviously coming from two different points of view. You are asserting that NO other tapes caught anything. That's pretty incredible.

as i mentioned there are videos already to go. no need to review them because they have been seen and cataloged.

Theres even stills in the list i provided that i would like to see. conspiracy or not cover up has been illustrated quite well. It seems to be one of thos points ov'ers wont concede to even tho it is blatant.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I reckon that the tapes would have been released if they truly showed nothing.

My money is on this scenario:

The tapes show the plane getting ineffectively shot at by the pentagon's SAMS. The tapes reveal some sort of defect or weakness in the building's protective technology, and so they aren't being released to the public.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
reply to post by snoopy

Do you think that maybe they have a magic spell in which they can snap their fingers and everything is all edited and compiled and distributed? Please tell me more about how it would take no manpower or money to process all this stuff an start dishing it out to people. All kidding aside, from their stand point, why should they bother?

Look at it this way. If the flat earth society started demanding some kind of video evidence because they don't believe the earth is round. And that required you to get a budget to appease them, and taken men off the job so they could put it all together and get it out to them, would you bother?

I am not trying to say that the conspiracy movement is somehow invalid, but that that is how it is generally seen. And it's hard for someone on that side to see that when in their eyes they are working on the greatest movement in the history of mankind. But to the outside, it's like dealing with the flat earth society. Why should they use up resources for such a thing.

And think about it. The conspiracy claim is generally along the lines of all this high technology being used to perform incredible feats never before known to man. yet somehow they couldn't just fake a surveillance video and give it out to get people off their backs? So this notion that they aren't giving it out because they have something to hide just doesn't hold up when they could just fake the video so easily.

And youa re asserting that ALL other tapes caught something, and based on you not seeing them. My basis for there not being anything on them is them saying there is nothing on them and not having some pre-determined conclusion that there is a conspiracy going on so I can pretend anything they say is a lie. And the fact that they made these claims about the other tapes and then provided them, shows they weren't lying the last 2 times. Thus even less reason they are to believe it this time. So to assume there is something on them ONLY because they aren't being given to you is very incredible.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
as always
flight77.info...
all they would have to do is release them now that the trial is over. no need to edit anything its right there.

So it's already compiled onto CDs packaged up, shipping paid, orders processed, paperwork all done? They just snap a finger and it all gets out there for free? And what happened to the trial being over if they would just release the original footage? What happened to the trial being over if they would just release the gas station footage? What happened to the trial being over if they would just release the hotel footage.

Heck, I wish they would release it just so people could stop using it as an excuse to claim there's a conspiracy (despite that being unfounded to claim the proof is lack of proof). But at the same time, I don't blame them for not wanting to be bothered, especially after the last 3 times of having to deal with this.

And maybe it has something to do with this still being an ongoing investigation. Perhaps the video could help people exploit any weaknesses in the security system or get around the security system. I mean you want what some people on this thread claim to be the most secure building in the US to hand over the tapes that show it's own surveillance? Do you not see how that could be a serious security threat?

There are a lot of reasons we can come up with, only one of them being a conspiracy, and as mentioned that sure would be easy to fix.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join