It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

best UFO PIC ever taken

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
this is the best ufo pic ever taken and is positively a ufo

[i189.photobucket.com...

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites that supports the thread; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as it relates to the thread.

[edit on 27/10/2007 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 27-10-2007 by xbrendanx]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Cool pic but its defenitely not the best ever taken. their is no frame of reference, so we have no way of knowing if this was a light up toy inside a dark room or an actual UFO. An ideal photograph includes other features besides the craft, like trees or the horizon.

I'm not saying its not a UFO, just that this picture is nothing special.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Read this thread man

Far from the best ufo pic ever taken

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
Cool pic but its defenitely not the best ever taken. their is no frame of reference, so we have no way of knowing if this was a light up toy inside a dark room or an actual UFO. An ideal photograph includes other features besides the craft, like trees or the horizon.

I'm not saying its not a UFO, just that this picture is nothing special.

sorry i posted the wrong one the right one is on here now

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Even still there is no frame of reference in the new photo either.
It does look like one of those worm things though.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yeah, I took some anthelmintic the other day. They came out of me. Then they just up & left; flying away. There were about half a dozen. I wonder where the others went. Oh, well.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
That could be ANYTHING
we cant even be sure the thing is in the air
looks like a magnet or something
could be a piece of pencil lead

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well nice try but this thread just turned into:

best pic of a SOLAR BALLOON ever taken!

Heh great effort, dont get discouraged and keep lookin....

Solar balloon

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I think someone bit on their hotdog at the baseball too far down one end.
In all honesty like the others are saying there is no references with this pic.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
looks alot like my find from SOHO.
Here are the images.

img292.imageshack.us...

This 2nd one looks just like it.

img508.imageshack.us...

Hummm

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiFtEeN
looks alot like my find from SOHO.
Here are the images.

img292.imageshack.us...

This 2nd one looks just like it.

img508.imageshack.us...

Hummm

Wow, solar balloons get THAT high?

/sarcasm off

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by xbrendanx

Not at all compelling. For starters, what is the provenance? If none, we stop there. It looks like a solar balloon. However, with no way to scale it, it could be almost any cylinder.

[edit on 28-10-2007 by disownedsky]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I dunno about best UFO picture ever taken, but I see two things that tell me that is real. The blurriness and out of focus-ness is derivative of an object being far away and the camera being at the edge of zooming and focusing capabilities, and the sunlight glaring off of it is perfect. I don't need to be an expert in photography to notice a CGI or a model. Every movie with CGI, I can always tell what's CGI and what's not. It's not that hard. Use your judgement. You don't need "experts" to prove things for you... but ummm yes actually, some of you need to develop your judgement a little better (ehem Billy Meier, haiti video, alien interview, haha RAEL). Not an insult... just a constructive criticism.

But congrats to the OP, never seen that pic before. Black shiny cylinder crafts, eh? Cool stuff.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

You're wrong, we need qualified experts in photography that are able to debunk such rubbish. You're obviously not an expert, thus your opinion is worthless to us.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Personally, all of today's pictures need to be carefully evaluated against the widely available picture editing capabilities available today (aka Photoshop).

Some pre-Photoshop pictures have been scrutinized, perhaps none as much as the 1950 Trent pictures:

www.debunker.com...
www.ufocasebook.com...

If by "best" we mean that-which-is-flashiest, then there are plenty to choose from; If by "best" we mean Authentic, we need to play by another set of rules.

top topics

join