It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What crashed at Roswell? Please explain your answer.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

I was a member of the technical staff of a major university during the late '60s. An individual of high integrity approached me in my lab and asked if I would be willing to speak to a close friend of his but the friend wanted to remain anonymous. Both of these people came to my home that evening. At that time I knew little of the Roswell incident and was skeptical about the existance of UFO's. These men had become close friends during WWII and had been captured by the Germans and spent a year or so as POW's. After discharge, the friend obtained a civilian welding job at the base at Roswell where he worked for several years. He claimed that UFO's had been seen routinely flying over the base for several months prior to the incident. They nicknamed the craft "flats". He said that he had come to work following the 4th of July holiday and was welding a project when he was approached by an Officer who told him to load a cutting torch and fresh tanks onto a military truck. He said he was driven out onto the desert and arrived at the crash site at about dusk. He said there were many soldiers combing the ground picking up small pieces of debris from the crash site. He said they were putting up portable lighting and there was a lot of activity. He assumed there had been a mid air crash site between two or more aircraft. He stated that one craft looked as if it had exploded above ground or upon impact but that another craft had pancaked in and had skidded across the desert floor. He was taken to what he described as a UFO that had come to rest against an embankment at a slight incline. The craft was described as about 26 feet in diameter with a dome and the color of weak tea. He was told to cut a hole in the dome with his cutting torch to gain access. He said that it was quite difficult to cut a hole but that he removed a circular piece of metal about 20 inches in diameter. He was surprised to find that it was quite thin. Once the metal was moved away he got a brief look at the craft and determined there were at least 3 occupants but that it was almost dark and the cockpit was filled with smoke from the cutting torch. He was immediately taken away from the crash site and returned to the base for debriefing. He said that he believed the occupants of the craft had already begun decomposition because they emitted a strong amonia odor and that they were wearing tight metallic looking suits. He was told that he had seen what was a state secret and that if he ever disclosed what he saw that he would be tried for treason. He was suitably scared to keep his mouth shut until talking with me and his friend. He told me that he was in poor health and that he thought what he had seen was significant but that he wanted no details told until after his death. I never saw him again and our mutual friend passed away in a veteran's hospital in the .80's. I have no reason to doubt this mans story as he had nothing to gain by telling it to me. What he saw was not a weather baloon.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bstevens

Unsolved Mysteries 1- UFOs Roswell_1stVDO

Was it Roswell or another crash. Most people in New Mexico thought
the saucers were special planes. Lyne lived in New Mexico and people
even said they had engines running on Helium.

When people came upon the Roswell saucer the Alien beings were on
the ground outside the saucer. In full view of the group on of desert
scientists that had wandered upon the scene, or was it planed to have
witnesses.

A lot of people must have said something from day one.

The logic on the Aliens is quite odd.
Your friend could have smelled decaying monkeys, as one theory states.

Someone said that some writers of Aliens are killed mysteriously.
This being that the knowledge of Aliens must be stopped or other
reason dealing with Aliens.

Why not the writer was payed to write a lie that can't be backed.
Fans start asking question requiring more lies.
Then when the writer decides to expose the lies as Forestall might
have done, the turncoat is silenced.

You friend did the right thing. In and case, others did see the crash as
you can see in that movie.

Sometimes you might think that only the government can get away
with a lie forever.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

IT@s kinda obvious, visisting aliens crashed here, and someone found them. But, of course, the the bloody government came along, took em away, and covered it up. They threatened all the witnesses to keep quiet and held the still live alien prisoner. And who knows, maybe it's still alive...

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I can say with total honesty I know....

My Laptop crashed in Roswell, I was working nearby and decided to visit the place and turned on my laptop tried to find a WIFI connection, next thing I'm rebooting.... really annoying

Mystery solved....

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Here is more info about Aliens:

Up Close With The Aliens: The Keepers Pt. 1

About This Video

This is a video of the inside life of the Alien Grays: exactly what they are doing here, what their mission is, how they look, how they act and an inside glimse of their tremendous mental powers and the abductions. Jim Sparks has been with them a countless number of times and recounts in great detail everything he has seen. This is an amazing preview of the Alien life, that is here and working.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

you never see the source documents for these things because theyre made up lol i was crew aboard hms battleaxe check me out i was AB(M) Mcpherson lived in 3H starboard worked on the focsle action station was on watch starboard gdp off watch after seawolf ready use we never repeat never opened fire on any ufo because they dont exist we didnt see any and we certainly didnt empty all our armaments on a stupid non existent ufo

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Pperhaps a new Roswell will happen soon in 2008. If it does, take plenty notes about the encounter. Then in 2018 we can all argue about the facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join