It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about a raid on Area 51 so we can know exactly what is there?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I think it would be pretty cool for some special ops unit to raid the Area-51 base. Or some people get together and parachute over the Area-51 at night time, with silenced M4's, and have a sniper team setup around the perimeter to take out the camo dudes, and provide cover for the close quarter combat/infantry unit, to go in search/seize/secure the perimeter.

I thought of this because I had a dream a while back, that I was actually in a team raiding area 51 lol, and there were aliens and alien technology and a stargate portal there. It was an awesome dream.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I think that such a mission can't help but being suicidal. Maybe if you have expert planning and the best personnel and hardware (and a lot of it, to boot) you could pull off an initial incursion. Nevertheless, I don't think there's any way whatsoever you'd survive the inevitable arrival of reinforcements.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The reinforcements would probably be BlackWater lol, but seriously, maybe alot of seal team 6, delta force, special forces units.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Don't you think they'd bring in some bombers to drop napalm on the invaders and other assorted nastiness? What about armor?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yes, true. There is no telling what the hell they would do.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
You've got no chance, if you made it past the camo dudes you get done by the attack heli's, if you made it past them, who know's, just remember that the place is a really big bomb testing site, and they will F you up

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
the idea is inviting, intriguing, dangerous, and full of possibillities. How many times do you (yourself) sit around and think about it, or talk with your friends about "what you would do or what you might see" if we could just get past those signs, camo dudes, etc..............
Rather than "infiltrate" or "invade" a miltary instalation. How bout 200 plus (more would better and probably more effective) patriotic unarmed citizens just crossing the line and making their way up the road. Granted they are authorised to shoot, but you dont want give them an absolute reason to shoot (ie mass exodus of gun wielding citizens crossing the yellow line) Can they arrest, detain, or possibly shoot them all? Of course this is all hypothetical and I would never suggest someone to put themselves in any type of dangerouse situation without due cause. You wont find nothin but trouble up there.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
All I would say to that is ..seriously...
Do you have a death wish?
That would be the only thing you would find out for sure, how quickly they would end your life.Period.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I would think that there would be a lock-down procedure for situations like an 'invasion' or a large number of people walking towards the base.

If you were part of a large number walking towards Area 51 and the guy next to you gets shot in the head alongside a few others, would you continue walking towards the base or would you be in so much fear that you couldn't continue?

I'd probably turn around and walk the hell out of there.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
because i have kids, i wouldnt be part of that operation. But you're right. they probly have some procedure for a riot/protest type situation. I dowloaded that so called Area51 handbook a long time ago. I'll have to try see if I can dig it up and reference it.

update 10/27/07

so, I found the supposed security manual. I had found it on the net in '99, it was posted by a Glenn Campbell. I cannot verify the authenticity of it and I am unaware if it has been already debunked. All I have is a hard copy right now that I printed for myself, but on monday I can take it to work and see if I can make it a PDF file if anyones interested. I dont think theres all that much relevant info in there and its only about 24 pages, but its kinda interesting to have anyways. Send me a u2u

[edit on 27-10-2007 by spikedmilk]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Yes, true. There is no telling what the hell they would do.

Let me get this straight here. You're talking about going in with guns blazing wiping people out to find out what's going on there, and you're saying THAT?
So it's ok for you to parachute in and wipe out large numbers of people, but it's NOT ok for them to defend themselves???

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Nice Dream there but never in a million years would it or could it happen, You'd need to employ stealth technology in order to get anywhere near the base by air without it they would have the F-16's from all the surrounding bases scrambled within minutes....

And do you honestly believe that a base as big as The Nellis Bombimg and Runnery Range which houses Area 51 and other Top Secret Facilities does not already have more the enough Crack Military Personel to defend it????

The reason a private security firm patrols the boarders is because rarely will you see M.P. engaging civilians unless Marshall Law has been declared or other special circumstances!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Sorry, but such a situation WOULD be impossible considering that they will have already thought of this.

Let's say you somehow managed to get inside the perimeter, and either killed/stealthed past all the guards, you still have no clue as to the layout of the base (more importantly the underground part, but that comes soon).

It's possible a lot of the buildings we can see from the satelliete footage are actually fake - designed to slow you down whilst an appropiate response is decided upon.

Appropiate responses to an attack on Area 51 include;

1: Biological warfare.
2: Chemical warfare.
3: Conventional Warfare (which is what undoubtedly most people would like to happen).
4: Absolutely fing insane Warfare (this can include anything from bio-chemical test subjects, to death rays, to psychic incapacitation, to teleportation even).

As for actually getting into the underground complex - forget about it; You remember the laser-room from resident evil? (yes, i know that film was poor, but stick with me), well in real life terms a place like Area 51 will likely have dozens of such rooms, each one of them active and designed to kill anyone who steps into them without the proper entry codes (which you will not have.).

So, it is impossible to enter Area 51 from a land-based operation.

What you COULD try (and by no means do i say you'll succeed) is to tunnel your way in.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Tell you what, you take point and I'll hang back doing recon in a Lexus IS 250F. I got your back, I swear I do.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Or some people get together and parachute over the Area-51 at night time, with silenced M4's, and have a sniper team setup around the perimeter to take out the camo dudes, and provide cover for the close quarter combat/infantry unit, to go in search/seize/secure the perimeter.

Yes, I'm sure your idea will be as easy as turning on your xbox and playing halo and thinking "I can do this in real life".

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

It's a pity we don't have shields or active camoflage.

Hey, those guys would probably use depleted uranium on our asses too.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Surprised no one mentioned work there, then work your way up the ranks. Works in commerical business, learn more from the inside.

Of course Jack Bauer is liable to drive there from LA to stop you, killing some terrorists along the way. You'll just end up being the one they get in hour 22 after Chloe hacks into your iphone while taking pictures for ATS.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well..

that's one way to get an FBI file and listed as a terrorist

(this "plan" gets mentioned on ATS like every year)

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

have a sniper team setup around the perimeter to take out the camo dudes

What??? This is the thing that bugs me with all these ridiculous "get into Area 51" plans the most.

You want to kill people, innocent people, with families, to try and get inside a secret base? What is the matter with you? They aren't robots circling Area 51 looking for people trying to enter. They are people, with family and possibly children. You wouldn't care about leaving a child without a parent just so you could try to get in a base?

What if there isn't any aliens or whatever you're looking for in there? You killed them for nothing? Besides the fact you won't get in even if you got passed them.

It's real life, not a video game. You can't just kill anyone that comes in your way.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

I would furthermore like to add that a lot of the guards probably only man the perimeter and have no clue what really goes on in there. So, if something in fact not above-board is going on in there (we have no proof that this is the case), many of the guards are most likely either ignorant of it or are being told a false cover story that they believe.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join