It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think is the purpertrator behind the setting fire to California?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I ask because, do you think this is something done by the government as an excuse to go to war with another nation, for example they say some iranian terrorist group did it, and so they have an excuse to go to war with Iran? Or do you think it just started by accident or what? I think I saw an article somewhere on this site stating Al-Quadea (spelling?) were being held accountable at the moment, but who knows.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
So far, only one has been linked to arson. I think the arsonist saw how bad the natural fires were becoming and decided to contribute.

The end.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I think it was aliens - i mean, it's gotta be.

Aliens or reptilians.

Or both

Okay, i'll be serious shall i?

It's quite possible that this is actually caused by global warming (if you'll take that term literally for a second, as opposed to 'climate change', it's dulled-down runt of a brother).

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I want to see the number of homes that were under foreclosure that were destroyed. This would be a blessing in disguise for the banks. Think insurance....

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I dont think global warming has anything to do with it even though it is certainly warm here in California, but from what I hear some power lines were out and sparked one of the first fires and it just carried in all the dry brush out here that people are too lazy to clear..... And they dont really have any details on the arson do they? Cause they can say flicking a cigarette out would be arson

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for Bush to announce on the meida that Iranian terrorists did it.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I think the primary cuplrit is the dryness of California.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The smoke provided the required cover from satellite imagery to enable a covert launch of an advanced submarine, courtesy of The Naval Research and Development facility at San Diego bay.

The other fires were simple distractions and cover.

Seriously though, there are several ideas why the fires were started, but nothing concrete. So far.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
According to CNN it was global warming. According to Fox is was Al-CIAda. Personally I think it was Al-Nina.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
According to CNN it was global warming. According to Fox is was Al-CIAda. Personally I think it was Al-Nina.

ROFL. I think it was Al-Gore FTW! To help him with this "Global Warning" BS.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Al Gore had nothing to do with it.

It was MANBEARPIG.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor

NOOOOOOOO I SAID THE SAME THING CNN DID WITHOUT REALISING IT!!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!1one.

Anyway, i only said it was a possibility - although saying that also means it's possible Al Gore is indeed the culprit.

I'll be honest, i'm still pretty sure it was just some kids having a drink in the woods (possibly moonshiners, lol) and they forgot to take the bottles with them afterwards, thereby providing the powers that be a chance to burn down california.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
All the fires that occur in California, this year is by for the worst and occurred a few days after there were 50 strange tornadoes in the mid-east from Canada to the southern coast... are these HAARP experiments or just mother nature? California has had cool weather lately after a very hot run for a few weeks, but that was months ago.

I find it strange with all the satellites facing down on California that none are monitoring heat, maybe the CDF needs to start manning 24 hour posts like the military does?

Who benefits from fires, logging companies, creditors, bankers, and persons covered by insurance.

Is lighting really the cause of these persistent and timely fires? PG&E would know that they lost a grid as soon as it occurred and the location of where it occurred, this would indicate a loss of power do to a line and/or transformer malfunction, do they honestly not have a policy in place to run one of their 24/7 employees out to check it out and make repairs ASAP? Would those employees not notice a fire staring up? My fiat FRN say that they do.

I say that this was a PSYOP test for FEMA to see where they stand in the eyes of the public, the West Coast is do for some forced repression and Fox News is on their side enforcing the "terrorist" theory. People need to be reminded of their fears from time to time... expect something for worse to occur very soon, but only if you live in NYC or in Washington D.C. (don't worry Bush and Cheney and team will happen to be away elsewhere on business).

Of course this tragedy also served to help buffer and cover the Federal Reserve collapse, which is do to either collapse within the next 6-months or loss 1/2 of its remaining 3-cents per dollar value... Remember IRAN and a few more Eastern/Asian countries just dumped the dollar because they know it is total crap and/or are playing along with the MARCH TO WAR!!! NWO game.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
^
Now that’s more like it, some real conspiracy talk. Here’s an article about how the town that tried to keep Blackwater out got it particularly bad.

redpill8.blogspot.com...

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if it were true, of course even if it is you can't blame even Blackwater for all the fires.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I think it was ManBearPig, I'm cereal!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
FOX did not say it was AQ, all they said was that several years ago AQ had stated that they would use wildfires as a weapon.

As for the causes, from what I understand several were caused by downed power lines and I think 2 or 3 were caused by arson. One arsonist was killed and one more was found to be a hard worker from south of the border who is just here to do the work that Americans wont do.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by ChrisF231]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It was a 7 year old

pyromaniac.

OR it was a diversion set off by you know who.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well, first off it is partialy the fault of the Green-hippie hoards that occupy this state, that did not want to allow controled burns of areas.

It also could have been Ahmed and the Terrorists, that have stated in the past that these groups would set wildfires to cause an economic crisis.

Or it could have been Jose, the Iliigal Mexican, who set the fires to draw the people away from the boarder, and have an easier time running across.

Or mabye it was just some random pyro

But, it realy is all George W Bushs' fault, just because.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
CNN is reporting it was a little kid playing with matches. I just read this a couple of minutes ago.

www.cnn.com...

A_L

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
CNN is reporting it was a little kid playing with matches. I just read this a couple of minutes ago.

www.cnn.com...

A_L

[edit on 10/31/2007 by another_lurker]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join