It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones' ENDGAME just released on GVID!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX
What's so great about open borders then? Why do the US administration go about it so secretively? More importantly why do you have a specific love of Texans!?

I don't know what you man by "love of Texans" but Alex is from Austin so he obviously has had a nerve touched somewhere, and proceeded push that issue.

Originally posted by StellarX
You won't have your 'crappy' job when a hungry Mexican ( or a starving 17 year old Indonesian girl) is given every incentive to do it for 30 cents or less a hour... Why not wait till your calmer before proceeding?

You make my point in a way. If someone can do your job, who can not even speak English, then you probably need to think about better prospects. I thought that there was a minimum wage in the US? I can understand the issue, if there is not... 30 cents?

Anyway I'm not saying I'm right, or wrong. I like Alex Jones, (although he makes me cringe sometimes) but that does not mean to say I have to agree with everyone I like, on everything they say, all the time. I'm probably just missing the point.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Awesome, absolutely awesome movie by Alex Jones.

Incredible documetary, and Alex Jones is bent on saving the world.

It is a must watch. Very informative, very, very, scary. The potential reality is even worse than we could ever imagine, and AJ and his crew has captured this magnificently.

So much info to research now.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Right, you will not get anything looking at HOW THINGS OPERATE.
Bottom line.
Its not just finger pointing with out cause.
Should our children find out these things in school along with history class.

American and UK Intel controlled Education system, History Channel and
Public Broadcasting are completely worthless.

Do you want to know what Maxwell's Equations say about the Tesla
flat coil, see my video link. You will not find Tesla technology in grad schools
because he was banned by the Illuminati, helped by front men that
document our accepted learning. X-Rays for example went to an
Illuminati front in the records of history. When Tesla spoke, many listened
and stole his work. Planes without wings he said, but was he going to do
it electrically. I think so.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Since Alex Jones is releasing this movie on the Internet and encouraging everybody to spread it across the globe free of charge, here is a torrent where you can download it (yes, its legal):

Endgame WMV Torrent (910 MB)

Endgame ISO Torrent (3.47 GB)

This movie is much higher quality than the tiny youtube/google vid version. I still think you should buy it to support him. But he feels the message is so important that he is releasing it for free.

The 910 MB version is in the WMV format so you can watch it in Windows Media Player on your computer. The 3.47 GB version is a ISO so you can burn it to DVD and watch on your TV. I think its just a converted version of the 910 MB one and not the DVD that is for sale.

You need software like utorrent to download files from the bittorrent network.

Enjoy.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
A few thoughts I had while watching this video:

Hillary attended Bild. in June, I guess she'll be our next president.

Does Alex Jones remind anybody else of a used car sales man?

Maybe all these old farts just like to get together every couple years and have cocktails?
Maybe it has nothing to with global domination

Since these meetings are held in what seem to be your typical hotel (most of the time) - why not get somebody who isn't already being trailed to rent a room a couple days before and bug a few rooms and convention rooms?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

That is not true, I have listened to the Full speech by Kennedy and he WAS talking about Secret Societies. That was not taken out of context at all, but I see the usual attackers are lining up.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by memoir

120 of the world's most powerful people meeting in absolute secrecy, and they're just farting around? I doubt it. That's the problem with the secrecy, we just dont know what they are doing.

You can't use bugs in the hotel. They are way to easy to detect.

Why do they need to be so secretive anyway? If they were doing good things they'd want everybody to know. Evil things are done under the cover of darkness, good things are done in the light of day.

At this point, nobody can deny that the bilderbergers are real, and that they exercise tremendous control over a supposedly free-press. Many of their members have publicly called for draconian population controls and world-government.

At this point, i dont see how anybody can deny that they are colluding to do evil things that they dont want people to know about.

[edit on 10/27/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It's like us super-critical Americans can't just say "job well done" and give an online standing ovation for Alex Jones' work. Everybody has their two-cents to throw in about how they would have made it... well, whatever, but my real hope is that everybody burns hundreds of copies for everyone they know and people on the street. Endgame is a spectacular tool to wake people up and I hope that's everybody's mission. All the We Are Change crews and other individuals that make an effort to educate friends/famlily/public about all these issues - I commend you all. Get those blank DVDs and start burning... think of the effect if 100 million people watch this movie. It certainly won't be negative (to those of you saying Alex is a "fear monger" - if you're afraid of the New World Order that's your choice, the elite are the fear mongerers). Burners ready, Charge!

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Yeah, I got my shareaza ready.

With all the dumb burner controls, I found that with all the proper vob files
its a direct copy into one directory that worked.

Some one is putting a LOT of money into China... developing investments...
do we have to guess who.

Isn't it better to have backward countries learn just how to shoot from the
old west then we can fight them better. European gun technology was
not up to the Tommy Gun but they got a lot to cause trouble.

Or was 9/11 a lesson for the rest of the world not to get too cocky.
Sure false flag wars and conflicts and bombings will continue until
the international and strategic terrorists are caught.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
One point I wish the film would acknowledge is the fact that population will be controlled whether we do it or not.

The earth cannot handle more and more and more people.

I am not advocating for the NWO. But what is the most humane way forward with our current predicament? Do we simply wait for nature's answer? How can we possibly reach a consensus?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I don't know how much truth there is to this, but it scares me none the less. The question I'd like to know is how much is this simple paranoia and how much is this is real, sadly we won't know that until it happens, or does not ever happen.

My deepest hope is that if the day comes that they try and take over the masses are not stupid enough to go along with it. they are counting on the fact that, like in the book "Brave New World", the masses will accept them due to some major problems going on in the world (I think in that book it is the 9 year war? which sounds sorta familiar...almost there.)

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Actually, most experts agree that the earth could sustain a population of around 100 billion people. The get this number by looking at the population densities in india and china, and applying it to areas like north and south america.

Now, supposedly global warming is a huge problem. While i agree global warming is definitely real, i dont believe it is man-made. Climate change is entirely natural and it has been happening long before mankind ever came into existence.

We only put about 5% of the CO2 into the atmosphere, most of it occurs naturally from forest fires and volcanoes which we could never hope to control. Also, the whole "CO2 is a greenhouse gas theory" is contradicted by its own models -- the atmosphere is not responding as is required to support the greenhouse gas theory.

As pointed out by the movie, global warming is caused by the sun. It makes sense since its the only heat source, right? We know the sun has been getting hotter. And we also know that every other planet in the solar system has been getting hotter as a direct result of the sun's increased activity. None of the other planets global warming can be blamed on man-made CO2.

As far as oil, i dont believe it is a 'fossil fuel'. I believe in the adiabatic oil theory which states that oil is created deep beneath the earth's crust due to natural geologic process. This theory is backed by the fact that scientist have been able to reproduce critical chemical reactions necessary to produce oil under laboratory conditions that mimic what we expect to find deep beneath the surface. It's kinda like how we can now reproduce real man made diamonds.

This is why we always find oil near high tectonic activity and in the areas between the tectonic plates (like the the oceans just offshore from land). This is something that can't be explained by the mysterious "dinosaur oil theory" which has never been backed by any scientific experimentation.

While i agree that we shouldnt let the population grow out of control, I just dont see any justification for culling the population.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This documentary is clearly one of Alex's best works. It exposes the elite as the scumbags that they really are. There is nothing but raw footage in this video and I give Alex kudos for telling it as it is.

Alex has been one of my main sources of information for about 4-5 years now and he tells the truth. Most of his stories come straight from various distinguished news sites, thus validating his credibility.

Like he states.. Don't believe him go and search for yourself if you have doubts about his claims. You will be pleasantly... or unpleasantly surprised by your findings.

The movie not only talks about the current Bilderberg group which meets secretly once a year. It goes on describing the various similarities between what is going on today and what went on in world war 1, 2 and even further back in the 1700's.

I suggest everyone here to see it. It does depict graphic footage though just to warn you.

The truth of the matter is the elite have been carrying out their agenda for centuries. For all the naysayers about Jones I invite you to watch his film, which is free of charge online, research his claims and come to your own conclusion.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
does he committ to a date for the endgame to come to pass, or do you need to subscibe to his site or something for that ?

jones got called out on debunking911.com for using part of the infamous "pull it" quote out of context

don't believe everything you read on the 'net

1) He has made Endgame freely available online. How many film makers do you know that do that?

2) The pull it quote is still up for debate.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm glad I stumbled across this thread, I've been waiting for Endgame to be released. The hair on my back stood up while listening to Alex bullhorn these scumbags during their meeting in Canada. As a Christian, I don't agree with Alex on everything 100% but my brethren, you need to take heart: Alex has his hand on the pulse of the beast better than any Preacher I've seen and you need to hearken to his words. Many people here are confused but I hope that you wake up in time.. As to the supporters of this globalist new world order agenda? Go ahead and stay on your path, you will get what you want soon enough and it will not be what you expect.

On a spiritual note, it is written in certain scriptures that these 'globalists' will be given power for "one hour" so ultimately, I don't think we are going to stop a one world government but these same scriptures also tell us that the trap these morons are trying to set for mankind will snap shut on them instead and they will be flushed down the toilet into hell so you can find comfort in that. Makes a big question pop into my head.. don't these idiots realize that they are merely pawns in God's plan for judgement? Oh well... I guess God has chosen a wonderful delusion for them and I guess it's true what they say, money and power DOES go to your head. In the meantime I will resist any sort of globalist agenda and if it comes down to it? I will DIE before I become a slave to any kind of fascist, corporatistic world government. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Mr. Rockefeller.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

thanks for the video guide-----scary stuff indeed-----amazing that these guys think we are their property---just here to serve them because they dellude themselves into thinking that they are more intelligent than the rest of us because they are rich and we are poor----they think that they are gods and can keep themselves alive forever in the eutopian hell they plan for their families ?--------scripture says the fool believes there is no G-D------they by their actions prove themselves to be fools because no one that loves and fears the true G-D would treat his fellow man like this--------they have a god whether they acknowledge him or not and that is the present god of this age---satan that deceives the whole world------his intention is to destroy all of us --------it is not in his plans to save the rulers of the new world order---even if they made a deal with this fallen angel----he wont honour it.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Wondering about TV ADs.

How much can they be.

The 20 dollar products they sell can't all pay off.

Guess you can't AD a product the goes against bad people.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars
On a spiritual note, it is written in certain scriptures that these 'globalists' will be given power for "one hour" so ultimately, I don't think we are going to stop a one world government but these same scriptures also tell us that the trap these morons are trying to set for mankind will snap shut on them instead and they will be flushed down the toilet into hell so you can find comfort in that. Makes a big question pop into my head.. don't these idiots realize that they are merely pawns in God's plan for judgement? Oh well... I guess God has chosen a wonderful delusion for them and I guess it's true what they say, money and power DOES go to your head. In the meantime I will resist any sort of globalist agenda and if it comes down to it? I will DIE before I become a slave to any kind of fascist, corporatistic world government. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Mr. Rockefeller.

Either that or the religion you believe in have been manufactured by the elites to keep you believing there is a salvation coming. Maybe us sitting here waiting for someone to save us is part of their plan to keep us in check. They are not stupid. Some of the most intelligent people in the world are in these groups. Its not likely they would do all this if the bible wasnt just a work of fiction, designed to control people during the centuries leading up to the present time. After all, these people control the world. Maybe the bible "predictions" are more like the plan being carried out.

I have watched Endgame now and it seems a real possibility that the release of a killer virus is indeed in our future, taking out 80-90% of the population, and putting the genetic and social survivors in FEMA camps. Population control and elites breeding with eachother seems to have been the agenda for a long, long time throughout history. Nazism did not die in World War 2.

The movie got me thinking of Africa and the things going on there, as well as in China and so on. We are lucky here in the US and Europe compared to the rest of the globe. Most of the rest of the world is even more enslaved and experimented on than we are, and there is enormous suffering going on every single day. The vaccines given to people in Africa turned out to be the source of the disease. Bummer.

So what keeps me hoping for a better future? This is going to sound very silly, but... aliens and indigo kids. If friendly aliens are real, there is a chance they will not allow humans to kill off such a large portion of themselfs.

Another thought I have is that this reality is somehow scripted to occur this way. There is a meaning to it all. Like a virtual reality of sorts. Ties into the holographic universe theory a bit.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
I don't know what you man by "love of Texans" but Alex is from Austin so he obviously has had a nerve touched somewhere, and proceeded push that issue.

Sure he does and since he comes from Texas i suppose he must have many excuses and first hand experiences that motivates those , sometimes very bad, jokes and imitations.

You make my point in a way. If someone can do your job, who can not even speak English, then you probably need to think about better prospects.

Presuming that the education levels are so different in those third world countries that you can in fact still do something they can't? Are you confident that the US armed forces and economic might will not be employed to create either slave labour workforces for simple jobs or destroy formerly strong economics thus forcing their educated work forces to do your job for much less? It all depends on just how confident you are that you are somehow invulnerable to the process of globalization that forces hungry people to compete with even hungrier people elsewhere. I know it's nice to believe that educated skilled labour have never starved for lack of employment but maybe you should look at Thailand, Russia, Indonesia, the former SSR's, India and China.

I thought that there was a minimum wage in the US? I can understand the issue, if there is not... 30 cents?

There is a minimum wage in the US that is so low that many if not most of American workers now work two jobs to achieve the standard of living that that were easily achievable with a full time and part time normal work hours family in the 50's and 60's.

Anyway I'm not saying I'm right, or wrong. I like Alex Jones, (although he makes me cringe sometimes)

I have had to switch off my Mp3 player more times than i can count but his quests and his general line of questioning and reasoning more than makes up for all the cringing his forced on me. He has admitted that he has not done himself any favours with some of his past behaviours and i remember a time when he even admitted that a particular outbursts were not at all 'Christian.

Whatever his flaws, and i could readily spot a few, Alex has chosen the side of humanity and the information he brings us has in my opinion been invaluable on at least a few occasions. The video material he got inside the grove still makes me shudder and it went a long way to show just what type of inhumanity we are dealing with here.

but that does not mean to say I have to agree with everyone I like, on everything they say, all the time. I'm probably just missing the point.

I just don't think you made your ideas very clear at the start and now that you may have followed my advice , to take a time out, i think i know where you stand.

We are LONG past the point where we can hope to worship or seek infallible 'hero's' that will lead us directly out of our misery and if we are unwilling or incapable of fairly judging the actions of our chosen leaders in this struggle we will not see a end to this inhumanity any time soon.

Stellar

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tibris
I don't know how much truth there is to this, but it scares me none the less. The question I'd like to know is how much is this simple paranoia and how much is this is real, sadly we won't know that until it happens, or does not ever happen.

Search for the film he took inside the grove and you will no longer wonder if the people who currently control much of the worlds governmental machinery is deeply sick or not.

My deepest hope is that if the day comes that they try and take over the masses are not stupid enough to go along with it.

The masses are not by any means stupid and that's why they have had to start so many wars and kill so many people to keep control over whatever was left.

they are counting on the fact that, like in the book "Brave New World", the masses will accept them due to some major problems going on in the world (I think in that book it is the 9 year war? which sounds sorta familiar...almost there.)

The masses wont 'accept' them any more than they have in the past but given proper environmental/societal pressures ( what were German men supposed to do when Hitler already declared war and were executing many for refusing to serve) people have a very hard time quickly changing course. If one has sufficient power you can keep creating these situations and thus nearly perpetually keep people running , and dying, about trying to make sense and gain control of their lives.

Despite all their machinations humanity HAVE made great progress but it involved a very long span of time and truly enormous volumes of suffering and death. The only way we are going to speed up this process of liberation is to study history ever more deeply and thus become ever better informed as to how to prevent them from creating the conditions that will rob us of environments conducive to self determination.

Stellar

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join