It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Fire Expands Definition of Terrorism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
MASTER COOPERATIVE/STAFFORD ACT
HOLY [crap]... something told me to read this new Master Cooperative/Stafford Act which was passed in January 2007. If you watched the fires, it had a HUGE influence on protocol for all of the fire coordinations! I even heard it mentioned on the news because of the coding system the fire engines had to use.

GUYS- I don't usually yell but I'm freaked!!! Inside the cooperative are huge definitions that are going to play out soon I'm sure! I know why Bush came to visit our fires now!!

www.nwcg.gov... (Link to the cooperative itself)

Go to page 43!!! It redefines terrorism on a federal/state level and gives a description of WMD's!! A grenade over 4 ounces is a WMD? WTF?

TERRORISM: Any activity (1) that involves an act (a) that is dangerous to human life or potentially destructive of critical infrastructure or key resources; and (b) is a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State or other subdivision of the United States; and (2) appears to be intended (a) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (b) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (c) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping.

ANY ACTIVITY?!?!

Same page one of the element tests on WMD's:

(1) any explosive, Incendiary, or poison gas, bomb, grenade, rocket having a propellant charge of more than 4 ounces?

Sweet... so a grenade is a Weapon of mass destruction? LOL

HELLO Mr. Suspected Arsonist, no due process your ass is grass? Remember the arsonist who was just wasted after fleeing the seen for an attempted arson? He was shot to death by officers after ramming their vehicles they had parked to make a barricade? Doesn't that sound like unnecessary force? Obviously he's not shooting at them, he's barricaded in... he's not going to light them on fire? So they can shoot people now for attempted arson and ramming a police car? Maybe shoot his tires out? I'm scared guys... seriously. The original report said he was barricaded in. That is gone! Now he was ramming, he was crashing, etc. The language has been harvested and changed.

chronicle.com.../daily/2007/10/485n.htm

---------------------
Edited ALL CAPS in title and added 'ex' tags for external material. Removed profanity and replaced with [crap].

[edit on 26-10-2007 by KingKruiser]

[edit on 26-10-2007 by KingKruiser]

[edit on 26/10/07 by masqua]
mod edit, spelling in title

[edit on 27-10-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by KingKruiser

Good catch!

The facts popping up keep confirming my suspicions.

Movement toward Martial Law.

The fires were set deliberately to fascilitate this movement, IMO

The arsonist was killed to keep those in the know, quiet, IMO.

The more the pieces of puzzle fit together, the uglier the picture gets.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I need no further proof for the totalitarian state coming or already being here. Basically our discussions here will soon be seen as acts of terrorism, just wait. Telling someone to have a demonstration will also soon become terrorism.

America is totally out of control.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Anybody reading this thread that is concerned about what is happening in our country, and haven't seen the

Naomi Wolf

video, should watch it. It explains exactly what is happening as we speak.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Anybody reading this thread that is concerned about what is happening in our country, and haven't seen the

Naomi Wolf

video, should watch it. It explains exactly what is happening as we speak.

Awesome! Thanks. I'm listening to it right now.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Good video and she is right. I doubt impeaching Bush is even possible though. In a free society it would be, which kind of proves my point that you are not free.

I believe there will be large arrests of activists within the Mayan 5th night that starts November 18th and lasts for 360 days. Many people will disappear and get threatened and beaten. As more and more people wake up, more and more force will be used to push them back down.

But in the end, a government can be overthrown by its people. History has shown this many times. But it takes sacrifice and willpower.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This is not first time that the government has used incidents, disasters, or other means to expand the government powers over the population.

This no new but what is new is the way that the bills expand to no only target what the bill was originally drafter for but to included other areas that government feels it will be good for population control.

Yes we are under a dictatorship we have been since 9/11, is just that we are still fed that our nation is the nation of the free and democratic people.

Do not even dream that our rights to votes are the American free way, even our rights to vote are control and candidates are pre chosen for us.

This bill will ensure that any activities against the government body and the recruitment of citizens to agree against government's policies will be deemed as terrorist act.

At the end we the citizens are getting the crunch of what a private interest ruled government is all about.

for a long time many ATS has warned about this but as long as is feeling for freedom and free will nobody cares.

Well the crunch on civil rights is just getting harder and harder.

By the time America wake up we will have not rights anymore because even our civil rights will be deemed a terrorist attack against government.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
As if the definition of terrorism wasn't wide enough already?? Or did the corporates just say "wait a second, maybe they don't have to be wearing cloth over their face to be a terrorist?", "Are you proposing these men can be white??"

Just joshing but unfortunately its a true joke. Terrorism was already a broad braod term used to lock up all of us. Now apparently we are all terrorists (equivalent to those driving a car full of bombs into a church). Thank's for the compliment govt.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingKruiser
ANY ACTIVITY?!?!

Same page one of the element tests on WMD's:

(1) any explosive, Incendiary, or poison gas, bomb, grenade, rocket having a propellant charge of more than 4 ounces?

This part will take care of any attempt to overthrow the government in Washington.

So if any patriot Americans decided to do away with a dictatorship they just covered their butts.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
People are woefully quiet on the FACT that several arsonist are suspect or caught or murdered and dumped in the desert.

2 days ago Adam Housley broke the report of John A. Rund on the news.

There has not been one mention of his name on the TV news since then.

Yet they downplay it, saying, well the fire he set didn't get very big.

Yes, because there were people who saw it being set, and put it out.

Do not let this story die.

I believe we are holding on to the last threads of freedom (pun intended)

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingKruiser
MASTER COOPERATIVE/STAFFORD ACT
HOLY [crapHe was shot to death by officers after ramming their vehicles they had parked to make a barricade? Doesn't that sound like unnecessary force?

no it is not deadly force if their lives were threatened. and if this freak was ramming his car into theirs then he would have ran them over if he had the chance...so they took that chance away by blowing HIM away. good shooting if you ask me

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by icybreeze

Why kill the guy? Wouldn't you want to question him, to see IF it is terrorist related?

No, cops kill all the time anymore.

Cops couldn't shoot the tires, or the radiator?. Couldn't get out of the way?
Avoid killing the man at all costs.

It's not up to the cops to decide whether this man was guilty or not.

Ramming a police car does not warrant a death sentence.

Now this man will never get to plea his case, nor will we ever get to hear his testimony. Convenient for those trying all along to supress the fact that this is terrorism in it's worst form. Home grown, government controlled.

But attitudes like yours, continue to wittle away our rights, believing every government stooge has our best interest at heart.

Very disconcerting.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by stompk]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I don't know about any of you but it looks to me that somebody didn't want the suspect alive they want him death.

For what reason, perhaps somebody didn't want the suspect to talk and tell his story.

Or whatever reasons he may had for doing what he did, perhaps he was paid to do what he did.

Interesting I thought he was killed because he was fighting the police.

California has many ways to deal with suspects on the run, and I don't think killing is their first choice.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It is my belief that there were "firefighters" brought in from the outside that had the modus operandi of burning down certain houses, and if press showed up, they would make it look like they were trying to put it out.

If you look on Housley's blog about the Hero Firefighters, which I believe they are true heros, but in the video he shows, there are three fire fighters with an engine, standing at a burnt out building, watching it smolder, when at that time there was 0% containment.

Doesn't it stand to reason, if they had already lost this structure, wouldn't they be on to save the next, BEFORE it burned down.

Make explain the random, but not so random, burning of certain houses in neighborhoods, when others were untouched.

It may also explain the uncommon yet universal statement of the evacuees stating that they thought they were safe, and suddenly they were being evacuated and 10 min later leaving their house.

It would be a great way to rifle through peoples stuff, before torching the place, after finding what they needed, so there is no evidence.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Well, now that people think a false flag attack means a nuclear bomb going off or a new 9/11, wouldnt it be very convenient to use fire as a means of accomplishing it instead?

I dont trust the US government at all. I mean, during 9/11 you even have video footage of firemen saying there was bombs in the building and that the lobby was blown out, but do the guilty get arrested? No. Instead the truthers are called crazy, cheered on by the rest of the sheeps. The irony of the situation is delicious.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well, my personal "threat level assessment" has gone to a new color. That was a good find, OP, and a star and flag for it. I hope a lot of people read this carefully.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Oh that was beautiful.

But we should be worried about shoe bombers.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
You know Copernicus you are right we have been sleeping over another 9/11 attack.

But like you said it may not be necessarily another something on that scale because people will be no more vigilant.

Funny how things come into place, a convenient fire and there you got a new bill to expand government and the meaning of terrorism to keep adding it to the population.

Are we the population the new possible terrorist against the powers behind our once for the people elected government that they need to make sure we will be deal with in case we do not want anymore what they have waiting for us.

I wonder.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What gets me is the pictures of neighborhoods, where 1 or 2 houses burnt to the ground, yet left the trees and other houses untouched.

Hmm.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I just saw a report on Fox that says there is a grenade in New York causing terrorism worries.

Will follow up more info as it become available.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join