It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK and UFO connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
This question is directed at Jim Marrs. But since I am new member I am unable to post on that forum.

Since reading about Prof Merrick and his allegation that Kennedy was assassinated to prevent him from informing the world about the UFOs, I had a keen interest in this angle. So I would like to ask Jim Mars,

1. Is it possible that JFK was assassinated to prevent him from telling the world what he (or the military) knew about UFOs?
2. Are the hand written notes that Merrick states he found in Gov Connally possession genuine?
3. Why did Oswald had friends that were connected to aviation industry and project Paperclip?
4. Did the CIA or NASA ever reply to JFK memo requesting all the information on UFOs prior to Feb 1 1964?
5. Isn’t it odd that JFK requested a joint project to the Moon with USSR in the midst of cold war and space race?

I hope Marrs (or anyone else willing to explain) would read these question and answer

Thanks,
Rohn

I certainly hope this topic hasn't being covered in another thread. I can't seem to get the search function to work.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by rohnds]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Very Insightful Post

Personaly : I think JFK was killed for a number Of Reasons. UFO's, His Firm Stance Against War, His Excellent Relations with the African American Community ect. In short - His Presidency Promised Change within the United States, and the shadow government didn't like this at all.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
ive also read a theory that marilyn monroe was killed because it was feared she would reveal what jfk told her about ufo/aliens..

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I don't have much background on the subject but have done some minor research and I think he was killed for a few reason's none of them having to do with ufo's. One reason could be he did not pass a war bill that would of gave the government alot of money for the veitnam war, something he wanted to withdrawl from. This angered many, especially high members in congress and the cia. His crackdown on organized crime may have led a huge role in his death and finally I am not sure if any of you have heard his speach about secrete society's, if not google it. ( I am pc illiterate and don't know how to link) It is perhaps one of the greatest speeches I have ever heard in my entire life and I think this is the main reason he was murdered. Those who dismiss the illuminati, and other secrete society's should ask themselves why was one of the greatest presidents in American history addressing this issue publicly and with great passion. Only to be murdered later that year. I believe their is a link between a few of these things and his murder, who knows maybe they all played a role.

new topics

top topics

join