It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sound Off: Do we need a new Star Trek?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Now I could see potential in a show like that. The thing that irked me abotu Enterprise is if they were gonna do a series that was backwards was one take the ship design to something that resembled the original more and set during one of the Federations many early conflicts i.e. Klingon war, Romulan war or some such.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If done right- like an actual good sci-fi, not just a continuation of Trek that's inane- a new Trek would be AWESOME. I'm going to geek out a lot of folks here by saying this, but I've put a lot of thought into what the next Trek should be, because there's virtually nothing on TV that interests me anymore.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
indeed that's a fantibulous idea. i would rather watch from the romulan perspective. watch how they split from the vulcans and how they evolved into a more warlike race - tal shiar, etc. that would keep me glued to the tv every week. we've seen the federation and know all there is to know about it. but we only know a little bit about klingons and romulans through the eyes of the federation. i think there's still some life in trek from an angle like that.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join