It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Imposes New Sanctions Against Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

U.S. Imposes New Sanctions Against Iran

www.washingtonpost.com

\"The Bush administration announced an unprecedented package of unilateral sanctions against Iran today, including the long-awaited designations of its Revolutionary Guard Corps as a proliferator of weapons of mass destruction and of the elite Quds Force as a supporter of terrorism.\"

By Robin Wright
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, October 25, 2007; 10:19 AM
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Prolifertors of weapons of mass destruction? I guess I missed that one in the previous years news. Maybe we redifined what a \"Weapon of Mass Destruction\" is. That statement alone leads me to believe we are headed for war with Iran.

Show me the evidence. Show me the proof. Do not lead me down the Iraq road to Iran, because I am not following it.

Mtmind

www.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Awww crap....now we're never going to be able to get their incredibly yummy pistachios over here. Can't get 'em like that anywhere else.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There is a running conversation already existing regarding the new sanction against Iran.

Please contribute there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
As noted above this topic already exists and can be found by unsing the link in the above post. Please post your thoughts and comments in the existing thread.

Thanks

new topics

top topics

join