It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Attack on USA or Europe foiled?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hello people, I came across this site where I found this piece of text. It was translated from German but that's all I know. I don't know if it's reliable but it is pretty interesting. What do you guys think?

Ok, I can't make a link directly to the text so I copied it.

This is the site it's on:www.bbsradio.com...

Today I come with a message of some urgency and, nevertheless, reassuring outlook. The dark on your planet stand in an absolute defensive position clutching at any straw to remain in power so as to accomplish their sinister goals, alternatively leaving a scorched earth behind them.

Their latest coup in preparation has just been foiled by the Galactic Federation. What I am conveying here carries inherently some explosiveness. Rest assured, however, that there had been neither for you nor for our plans a major danger.

Their plan pertained to the lost nuclear weapon. You must know that each of your nuclear warheads had been deactivated and rendered useless already a couple of years ago.

In addition each nuclear weapon carries an identification and a transmitter allowing it to be located at any time. Loss or disappearance is therefore impossible. And the transmitter cannot just be switched off since any attempt would ignite this weapon.

When the cabal launched this new lie we already had an eye on the "lost" weapon.

Dear ones, originally it was planned to have it explode in an American city yet to be chosen among not just New York City, once more, but also Dallas and Houston as well as San Francisco and Los Angeles. Finally a German city was selected - the city of Frankfurt on the Main . Everything had been prepared already to put the blame on Islamic "terrorists" THIS TIME FROM IRAN .

An effective conclusion of this diabolic plan would have killed several birds with one stone. The Euro would have suffered extreme loss to the benefit of the Dollar. Europe would stand "united" behind a revenge lash of the total eradication of Iran , and even Russia and China would be unable to remain neutral. In addition, vast portions of Germany and the rest of Europe would have been contaminated by nuclear fallout and radiation and, consequently, incapable of action.

Dear ones, this plan never stood the slightest chance of accomplishment. The weapon was traced on its positioning and annihilated completely. We have very efficient means to do so without leaving the slightest trace.

In the meantime the dark know about it and we have once more made it very clear to them that any such actions of theirs is in advance doomed to failure.

In revealing these plans we ask you, dear ones, to remain calm. Our disclosure serves two ends. First we would like to inform you that each step taken by the dark and any planning will be revealed, and secondly we would like to express a thorough warning to the dark assuming that they will read these messages as well.

I repeat:

"Your" dark cannot engage in anything without our knowing it and protecting you. The times of the dark are over, duality and its games are past. Creator of All-That-Is has instructed us and we will accomplish this mission.

Presently we are preparing together with our earth allies the swift impeachment of all your dark ones in all of your governments.

Get ready to understand that even your centrally controlled media will be bound to report what is happening.

Start with your preparations for a grand celebration and put on your garments of Light.

We are with you.

I AM Tahuti, saying goodbye again.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by enigmania]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
What "piece of text"? You didn't include a translation nor any text in your thread. And the link, as mentioned, in Dutch. Doesn't help much and I'm not about to try to Babblefish translate for another PX site.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Sorry for that messy post. I searched for "tahuti" and came up with this:

mysite.verizon.net...

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This thread has really confused the hell outta me.

After first reading the OP, I thought that someones having a laugh - I still do, but that website? The Tahuti one?

Baffled and my head hurts.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by more_serotonin_pls

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I just came across the text and found it interesting and wanted your opinions on it. I didn't say it was true.. Anyway, it was signed by "tahuti" and after googling that I came up with that second site and decided to post that to, maybe it meant something to someone. I don't know, guess that's why this is in Skunk Works, right?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So where were these guys from the Galactic Federation when the US dropped nukes on Japan?

Don't rely on aliens or god to save the world. We've gotta do it ourselves.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I believe strongly in the power of our own consciousness aswell as the powers of extraterestrial or extradimensial beings. Why wouldn't I, do you think we as humans are at the highest possible level of awareness a being can be, and should only focus on ourselves?

I just find the text interesting, I said no more, no less.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
I believe strongly in the power of our own consciousness aswell as the powers of extraterestrial or extradimensial beings.

So do I... I just don't buy into this channeling stuff. And wherever you see "Galactic Federation" you can be sure it was channeled.

It bothers me that so many people keep looking for a saviour. Wouldn't it be nice if humanity grew up on it's own?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yes it would. And in the end change has to come from within humanity, that's the only way it's possible. I'm not counting on savior from outside, but I am counting on help and guidance for us to make that step. The are big evil outside powers at work to keep us enslaved, so there has to be some positive outside power to.

I must admit I'm weary about channeling to and I know the text might just be made up by some guy. It's just the concept that's interesting to me. And hey, we can use all the help we can get.

top topics

join