It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cyberg command

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
this supposed to be a place for big bother to moniter your internet excess.
It going to brig 20,000 jobs to my state . which is La. My uncle told me this awhile back. he lives bossier city,which is loceted in sheveport. it scary if u think about it. this could mean no more free speech for our internet use.
The thing is i don't know when there going to star and bulid it.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I thought they already had the NSA doing this with their secret room or something. Theres a thread on here about it......

Or does this mean monitoring ALL US based internet traffic?

And no offense, with your spelling mistakes, is this supposed company supposed to be called "CYBORG Command"? Or is it really Cyberg?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yes my spelling sucks.......
It is CYBORG command.....
its supposed to monitor all enternet access in the Us.
its also going combine with airforce base up there.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by roach2]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
That's kinda a creepy name for it, why don't you check it out from time to time it could be more then meets the eye. There's a post floating around in nwo about a cyborg way of life, pretty out-there theories but readable. Either way, maybe there are some humanoid mib going in and out of there. Look for tinted over suvs or strange vans, something. You pretty close to this place?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
no, i live in south louisana ,a place i call "cajun country" were the food is great

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock
I thought they already had the NSA doing this with their secret room or something. Theres a thread on here about it......

Or does this mean monitoring ALL US based internet traffic?

And no offense, with your spelling mistakes, is this supposed company supposed to be called "CYBORG Command"? Or is it really Cyberg?

yes my bad its actually called cyber command

top topics

join