It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blinding light in Sutton, Quebec

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
My dad was going home one night when he saw a very bright and blinding light in the field.

So 1st, I was wondering if someone here lives in Quebec, anywere, and just append to saw one of those blinding lights.

It's kinda disturbing me, i'm looking for that lights for know a year and I haven't seen it yet.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Do you have any more info at all about this? For example: exact location? date? time? weather? sounds? etc.

In my experience of travelling around rural areas, a blinding light in a field is usually a piece of farm equipment or something like that.

Anyway, more info the better.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Date : Summer of 2006
Weather : It was a normal day around 23 oclock

My father told me there was only a single house in that field and it was far so it can,t be a a farm equipement cause it was too far to see the light that bright.

sutton is at 15 minutes from vermont frontier.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Thanks for the response. To be honest with you I think it's going to be extremely difficult to figure out what the light was based upon the very limited info that you have.

My instincts are that it was something man made, though. Being in the UK, I clearly don't know that much about Canada apart from what I learn from South Park, but I think that someone who perhaps knows the area might turn up and be able to point you in the right direction of thought.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Thanks man! Yeah, south park haha, damn i love that show! But anyways i understand you cant help and i got some difficulties to give clear info cause it append to my dad.

join