It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction/Conspiracy- Patriots Win SuperBowl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
yeah yeah I know, I must be smoking that crack again.
well I assure you I'm not, but I can't help but to say this. I happen to be a New York JETS fan, just so you know I take no pleasure out of either team winning the SuperBowl.

Prediction/Conspiracy:

New England Patriots will win the SuperBowl. I give it an 80% chance that the Patriots win the superbowl, not because of how good they play football but because it is inevitable that they do.

I see that there will be a very questionable call made by officials that will decide the game in the favor of the Patriots.

The Patriots won in 2001 following 9/11...giving us a big boost to that "Patriotric" Pride. The only football player I noticed, (correct me if I am wrong) at Bush's speech was Tom Brady.

The Patriot Act needs supports, a win by the Patriots...will leave a positive image of "Patriot" on our minds.

New England Patriots....Patriotic Pride......Patriot Act

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
There would have to be many things to allow for the game to come down to a single call. But for the game to come down to a single call is a possibility as I believe it is going to be a close game. But on the victor, however, I am going to have to go with the underdogs here. Carolina wins 24-14

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I think that the Patriots will win the Super Bowl but I do not think that it is a Conspiracy.

The Patriots still had to make it to the Super Bowl. They won their last 12 to get to the Playoffs and have since rolled off two more wins making it 14 straight. So unless it has been a conspiracy the whole time I just think they are a great team.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Carolina wins 17-13.

No conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Conspriacy, ah how about, "Jake who?" Pats 24-7.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
worldwatcher,
Hope you're wrong...
Go Cats!

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
worldwatcher,
Hope you're wrong...
Go Cats!

LOL, well since we have so many Panther fans here, I hope I'm wrong too.

btw...J.. E.. T... S... JETS JETS JETS in 2005
now back to the crackpipe for me (Joke)

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Go Panthers! Close game, last minute win by 3 points.

It would be good recognition for the Carolinas and underdog Edwards too!!! Especially going into the South Carolina primary that week...

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by RANT]

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
actually Rant, I'm thinking it's gonna be the other way around, the Patriots win by 3.

sorry panthers fans, I hope I am wrong

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Your hearing it here: THE PANTHERS WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL BY 10! My estimated score is :34-24
I am very posotive this will be the outcome.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Of course the patriots will wins. They betta, damn I have a bet on this game ! lol...

xn

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Patriots win it, the score being 31-10.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Last time I am saying it...Patriots will win the Superbowl. It is inevitable

if they don't, oh well I will admit from now, my prediction/conspiracy sucks and I am an idiot
but if the Patriots win............muahahaha

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
muahahaha...the Patriots won!!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
lol! You go gurl! Wooooo

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
actually Rant, I'm thinking it's gonna be the other way around, the Patriots win by 3.

Nice job, worldwatcher. I'm not surprised that they won.

I was more surprised by the officiating in the AFC title game that allowed them to get there.....

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I gotta get in on this.. even though it's two days after the game.

Whew! My team lost, but I gotta say, it was a GREAT game. Hat's off to the Patriots. They were vicious and rough as hell as they should've been. But my boys came back and fought to the bloody end. NEVER giving up!

We're sad, but not feelin' beaten. Not at all. Jake Delhomme and the Cardiac Cats lost, but played a hell of a game. We're proud as hell of 'em and lookin' forward to great things to come.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

sorry panthers fans, I hope I am wrong

Did you have any money on the game?

I hadn't really thought about it from this angle, until I read your post. It definitely made sense, and while I was hoping the Panthers would win, I couldn't really believe they would anymore. Whether or not it was a conspiracy, will never really be known, but it is definitely suspicious.

top topics

join