It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Absolute Worst Nightmare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Mine took place sixteen years ago and to this day it freaks me out. It involved myself, husband, my son who was 4 at the time and my infant daughter who was around ten months old.

I dreamed we were riding in a car trying to get away from something. We were driving in a circular motion, going down a mountain. I knew I was dreaming and tried to wake myself up but some type of gravitational force was pressing on both my body and my mind, and I let myself succumb.

We went into a broad slide, at the bottom of this mountain and the car stopped really fast. I grabbed the baby and my husband took my son and we both were running as fast as we could. As we approached the back of someone's home, we split up, I went to the left and he went to the right and we intended on meeting up on the other side of the house.

When I came out on the other side of the house I saw huge lines of people. Men and women were being seperated and put onto trains by some military. All males were being sent east, and all females were being sent west. I quickly lost sight of my husband and son and was forced to stand in the line with other women. We were not allowed to talk and I could see to my right like picnic shelter areas and all the food was contaminated for some reason.

There were people covering the food in some sort of plastic wrap. I started thinking 'I don't have no milk for the baby,' then I saw milk on one of the tables, so I thought the hell with this and I got out of the line, and walked towards the table. As I got closer, there was this little old hag lady, dressed in really ragged clothes and she was on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor. I hesitated and slowed down as I approached and she barely looked up at me and growled this gnarley sound. I thought to myself 'I hope no one heard her' and as I turned to look around to see if I had been caught, I saw something frightening.

There was a man sitting in a huge stone chair, like a really ancient throne chair. He appeared to be of middle eastern descent and he wore animal pelts. His body was leaning a bit to the right in the chair and his elbow was on the armrest of the chair, allowing him to prop his head upon his fist and he was just watching me.

I caught myself checking him out - his body was cut up and his pelt fit snug around the top of his thighs. As I looked down to see what was on his feet - his left foot was a cloven hoof. Someone told me to get back in line and then I woke up.

I hate that dream. For years I thought we were all going to get rounded up.Lol To make matters worse, this guys facial features look like someone we all know, but that's a can of worms I don't think I should open.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
oh c'mon... open the can of worms!!!!!

I would love to read more...

please

Terrifying dream alright... I am sitting waiting for the can of worms to be opened.

join