It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"9/11 Truthers Are the New Timothy McVeighs"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Ahhhh yes.... I forgot all about that movie.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by KINGOFPAIN
reply to post by Copernicus

dont waste your time trying to point the blind in the direction of the truth... they will think what they want,but only to wish they had listened when they are in line for the draft.... or under ML.

that pretty much says it all.

seriously.

more true than most realize right now.

well said mate

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
the shills and damage control are working overtime this week i see. LOL

the desperation of those covering up 911 and those who haven't done a full investigation or real research is becoming more and more apparent and obvious as people are finally waking up and the the truth of the 911 lie is exposed and revealed more vigorously.

proftom is perfect example of this desperation and represents the type of ignorance that steers truth seekers away and causes misunderstanding and confusion throughout the truth movement.

tragic really.

but the reason the evidence is so powerful or that more and more are waking up and sheople like proftom can only attack with ad hominems etc is that TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS.

thats why the 911 Lie will win in the end and only gets stronger.

Originally posted by ProfTom
Yep...Yep...Yep.

You 911 truethers or whatever your called - you got it right. The big bad american government is lying to us.

the media is lying to us.

the newspapers are lying to us.

the airlines are lying to us.

those people who lost loved ones are lying to us.

everyone is lying to us.

Us poor little sheeple. We are so stupid we cannot see that the whole 911 event was planned, plotted, carried out by how many people?

Oh, no, only George Bush, Dick Cheney, Carl Rove - "the masterminds" behind 911.

Whatever happened that day - "BUSH DID IT!!!"

Give me a break already. What have you people accomplished other than the fact that the rest of the world thinks your NUTS???

Have fun...What a Joke.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
ditto mate!

and yes, i sometimes wish i weren't living in this country.

the SYSTEM is corrupt, broken and evil.

and its so sad that i doubt the system the US is based will ever be able to bring the perpetrators including the media, to justice.

it will probably take a revolution that comes long after MARTIAL LAW or a US CITY is taken out with a NUKE.

Originally posted by citizen truth
I could only watch 1/3 of this video because this guy is the idiot and annoying to watch.He belongs on the Faux Noise Network.
I appreciate the post and I thank God everyday that I don't live in America.I used to travel their frequently but I'll never set foot on U.S. soil again.
I have many friends I'd love to see so this decision wasn't made lightly.
I need a passport to enter the U.S.????????????To hell with that.

I'm surprised that Bush hasn't been impeached along with his minions,brought up on war crimes and strung up from the nearest tree.G.W. is responsible for at least as many deaths as Saddam was and I'm excluding 9/11.

The nay sayers will be the first ones in FEMA camps because they won't have a clue.
I'm impatiently waiting for "We the People" to reclaim their country and they better do it soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join