It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Axama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Can anyone give me information on Axama?
I know it is a place. When i first heard of it i was using a ouija board to attempt communication w/ a guardian of mine. When he did not answer, another being answered my call, his messages were in a language unfirmiliar to me, and said he was from Amaxa, but ive been told that this is backwords for a plane known as Axama.

As farfetched as it may seem, i have lost some great deal of memory according to this one guardian i speak of, and i feel that the key to regaining said memories lies within (re?)discovering this place

Any information on this topic would be greatly appriciated

Thank you

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I did a google and wikipedia search and I could not find anything related to Axama and the only thing I found close to Amaxa is a Greek song called "Amaxas" which probably has nothing to do with your situation.

And I am not very familiar with Ouija boards in general...so this is all the input I can give.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I don't know if this is pertinent, but since you said he spoke in a language unfamiliar to you, maybe it is:

Axama is an Ilomi word, which translates as 'name'.

Ilomi is a constructed language :
www.langmaker.com...

here's the dictionary:
ca.geocities.com...

Maybe your Ouija board needs a translator?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Lol, ill try to find myself a translator.

Thanks for the input guys, ill have to check it out later though, in a bit of a rush tonight. ill tell you what i can make of it tomorrow.

-Sam

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I took a look at the Ilomi dictionary you provided, interesting, but nothing there rings any bells unfortunately. I looked around at some of the poems and fables in the Ilomi language, and those didnt prove helpful either sadly. thanks though

As for the song you found Kacen, im going to try to find lyrics to it and translate then, maybe (hopefully) there may be something worthwhile within those lyrics.

thanks again,
Sam

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I can't find the lyrics/translation but I found an .ogg of the song:

upload.wikimedia.org...

Mind you I have not listened to it yet I am at school no sound.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Yea, i listened to it, its not very good quality (nor is it too entertaining
) as it was recorded in the late thirtys (im pretty sure that what it said), ill keep lookin for lyrics later tonight when i have more time, maybe ill find something there, but who knows.
Thanks,
Sam

new topics

top topics

join