It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all you liberals, repent or face eternal damnation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The End days are near all you liberals must repent and ask to be forgiven. Or else you will face an eternal hell.

All you homosexuals, stop sining and get yourself together. We all have urges but we are not animals we can control them.

The End is nigh!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eclipse_Solar
The End days are near all you liberals must repent and ask to be forgiven. Or else you will face an eternal hell.

The End is nigh!

So you piss in bottles, think that there should be a civil war in the United States and the south will win, and you are a religious extremist... where do you live, so i can stay as far away from possible there.... probably some place Borat has visited and made a fool of all the rednecks.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Wow, based on what?

That question applies to all of what you wrote:

liberalism is a sin
homosexuality = damnation
The end is neigh.

On what do you base all of this?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikixwhere do you live, so i can stay as far away from possible there....

I live in Dixie.

Originally posted by junglejake
On what do you base all of this?

A very fine source called the Holy bible, you should read it some time.

We all have to fight Satan. He had me in his grip one time, I lusted after other Men. But with the help of Jesus and therapy I managed to defeat him.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm sick of you fundamentalist Christians who act like totalitarian wacko bigots. Your the exact opposite of Jesus. Do you think Jesus would approve of this?

Hmm, lets see...

Long hair

Sandals

"Peace and love"

Sounds pretty hippie-ish to me. The true meaning of your religion has been lost only a few hundred years after Jesus died.

Anyway, your god is a control freak, I'll be a proud pagan till the end. I will never convert.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
I'm sick of you fundamentalist Christians who act like totalitarian wacko bigots. Your the exact opposite of Jesus. Do you think Jesus would approve of this?

Yes.

Hmm, lets see...

Long hair

Sandals

He didn't have long hair, it was even forbidden. He was painted that way during the European renaissance.

"Peace and love"

That is a metaphor.

Sounds pretty hippie-ish to me. The true meaning of your religion has been lost only a few hundred years after Jesus died.

Eh no, the bible haven't changed. Ever heard of the "dead sea scrolls"? It showed us that God's words where eternal.

Anyway, your god is a control freak, I'll be a proud pagan till the end. I will never convert.

A pagan eh? Like what a wicca? This is one of the reasons I hate you Yankees, the bible says.

"Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to The Lord, and because of these detestable practices The Lord your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before The Lord your God." (Deuteronomy 18:10-13)

As you can see Witchcraft dooms nations. You are making Dixie a part of your horrible sinful nation. In Leviticus it tells us that we need to burn witches. And thats exactly what we will do after 2012...

You can run but you cant hide...

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Eclipse_Solar

"Once religion is demolished, evolution can begin"

Its people like you solar that set the human race back 1000 years , i hope when you meet your maker (whatever it is) he/she gives you a swift kick in the ass
Cause thats what you need
Stop spewing crap on these boards

[edit on 22-10-2007 by Disgustipated]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Eclipse_Solar

Your beliefs are based on blind faith.
That in itself is very dangerous.

When allied to some of the other things you have stated here on ATS, I suggest you seek professional help sooner rather than later as I think you could be a danger to either yourself or someone else.

Please do not take this as a criticism but as an expression of concern for another human being.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Yes.

You have no idea. So many things were destroyed/altered by the Catholic church that even Protestants don't know the truth anymore.

He didn't have long hair, it was even forbidden. He was painted that way during the European renaissance.

Well, irrelevant regardless.

That is a metaphor.

If thats a freaking metaphor, than how do you know what else is a metaphor and whats to be taken literally? Do you just pick and choose based on your own personal beliefs?

Eh no, the bible haven't changed. Ever heard of the "dead sea scrolls"? It showed us that God's words where eternal.

Catholic church's fault once again.

A pagan eh? Like what a wicca? This is one of the reasons I hate you Yankees, the bible says.

I'm not a wiccan I'm a dianic neo-pagan. I don't practice witchcraft and I do not believe in magick.

"Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to The Lord, and because of these detestable practices The Lord your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before The Lord your God." (Deuteronomy 18:10-13)

Don't care.

In Leviticus it tells us that we need to burn witches. And thats exactly what we will do after 2012...

You can run but you cant hide...

It also says not to eat pork or shellfish. Once again, picking and choosing what you want based on your own personal beliefs.

And also, death threats? Thats low.

[edit on 10/22/2007 by Kacen]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
So eclipse, is your condemnation only for gays and liberals? Certainly there are other sins out there that are cause for damnation? Aren't there?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Really? Look here, I am very conservative, but you know what, you are wrong. You do realize that Jesus was pretty liberal, especially for his time, right? I hope so, because if you don't, then you're only misguiding yourself. As far as you knocking other people's belief systems, well, considering that Islam and Christianity are currently igniting the world into a world war, I think all of you traditionalists need to remove the log from your own eye before you try to remove the splinter from someone else's.

[edit on 22-10-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Actually I believe th bible has changed a number of times...not all of the dead sea scrolls were put into the bible and there are many stories of jesus that were kept out of the bible.

The old testament and new have been through many dillutions, interpretations and tranlsations. Arameic and hebrew, latin, french, old english, moder enlish, king james, etc. etc. etc.

So in fact what was originally written is not what you are reading, there's a reason why the phrase "it looses something in translation" never seems to go out of style.

Having said all that how do you know it was satan making you feel attracted to men.

Maybe god wanted you to be gay and satan tricked you into hating yourself.

If you believe in god then you believe in an intelligently designed universe. Homosexuality could simply be gods system of population control.

God wanted you to be happy, you found a man you loved and wanted to be with, then satan tricked you and made you miserable.

Happiness is fleeting, god wants you to be happy, the devil thrives on misery.

You seem an angry, scared person...satans work is all but done.

Just my opinion.

spiderj

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikixwhere do you live, so i can stay as far away from possible there....

I live in Dixie.

Interesting. Then why does your IP check out as Sweden? Have you read the T&C? Specifically:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Btw, I wouldn't mind an answer to my question above.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

A very fine source called the Holy bible, you should read it some time.

At least more often, true. However, I am somewhat familiar with this text. Where specifically is this coming from?

We all have to fight Satan. He had me in his grip one time, I lusted after other Men. But with the help of Jesus and therapy I managed to defeat him.

Steven Curtis Chapman has a great song where the chorus says,

And just when I think I'm getting close to the end you just smile at me and say, hey kid, you ain't seen nothin' yet. I'm only getting started.

As trep said, there's more to this sin thing than just what you've mentioned, and I'm not even sure what specifically you're referring to regarding liberalism.

There has only been one example of someone who triumphed over sin and Satan completely, and He has provided that redemption for us all. As Paul notes in Romans, it is not the law that saves; the law is there to show us just how much we need a savior. It is Christ who saves.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Interesting. Then why does your IP check out as Sweden?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAA.

Troll alert.

From the most secular country in the world, I knew it was trolling. I should have said something.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Interesting. Then why does your IP check out as Sweden? Have you read the T&C? Specifically:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Btw, I wouldn't mind an answer to my question above.

ROFL!!!!

I'm frikin loving this , Well solar...please answer us...

Ding dong the bigot witch is dead!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Allright I'l come clean. I HATE America. And I wanted to start a sectarian dispute. ww1 started with an assasination.

I also wanted to stop Ron Paul from winning cause he can save America.

Im anti American, but since me true identity has been revealed I no longer have a reason to come to this forum.

Bye.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Allright I'l come clean. I HATE America. And I wanted to start a sectarian dispute. ww1 started with an assasination.

Im anti American, but since me true identity has been revealed I no longer have a reason to come to this forum.

Bye.

...you think you'll start a war on a forum?

Like, a real war?

Seriously...

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Bye.

BYE BYE!!!!!

Next round is on me fellas!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

but since me true identity has been revealed I no longer have a reason to come to this forum.

Bye.

Can we hold you to that? I, for one, won't be missing your contribution. But I'm not about to take your word for it. You used subterfuge, knowingly to smear another nation. So BYE, it is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join