It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mothership La Roques August 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm a little excited to be posting this video because it was my first time seeing it and I did a quick search on ATS before posting couldn't find it on here.

Basically I have watched the video over and over again and I noticed how the the sun is reflected off the aircraft as it is gliding through the air, its completely silent, and you can hear the screams and shocked people in the nearby area. Its pretty interesting, take a look and lets see what we can find.

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yeah, its CGI. Pretty nicely done though.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Very very very well done video
However very fake,It is clearly CGI

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
hmm..can you explain to me what CGI exactly is? or does it just mean its computer edited ?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ready4whatever

Computer generated imagery.

You can put lights out in a scene and the computer generates realistic reflections in different materials and so on.

There ARE real alien ships out there of course, but this one is not it...

I think the sound is taken from some other movie, perhaps one with a airplane going through the sound barrier.

[edit on 22-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Classical computer generated sun flare that actually *still* show when the sun isnt even in view. Even the link says CGI in it.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
yeah thats what I figured

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
R4W... you're a newbie, so no one should jump on you for posting an obvious CGI film of a UFO. But this is clearly CGI and it is even stated in the title. In short, it 's a re-enactment of a sighting that had occured.

It's all good though. Welcome aboard!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I always have an issue with a camera that just happens to be in the right place at the right time all set up and ready to go for an unknown event about to happen, and it seems to be videoing nothing of importance just before the UFO appears.

Some of the clips from Mexico where the UFOs are seen and a person run into the house to get their camera seem to be more along the lines as to what would normally happen. Where you see a lot of camera movement and juggling of the camera, and then finally a video of the UFO has a ton more creditability for me.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
thanks for the welcome kozmo, I joined this site because Im an open person and also I hope to learn a lot from the members here.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ready4whatever

At 1:28 it takes out a sound, comparise it with the one taked out by Atlantis

[edit on 22/10/2007 by internos]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
good find internos they sound pretty identical

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Sound barrier is a sound barrier what other way can you prove this is a fake other then saying it.

I am on the fence I wasn't there but I notice some people say fake and hoax quite quickly and I don't feel as if time enough has been given to some of these pictures.

I don't think every single picture is fake myself but I know I would put these three letters in front of what I said if I wasn't totally sure (IMO)

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Pretty good, too bad it looks like CGI though. Appears as though it has been overlayed onto thunderstorm or hurricane footage because that definently wasnt a sonic boom

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This video was debunked sometime back. Some guys admited to it. Look for the video on youtube.

In the meantime, enjoy this CGI alien attack!

See here

[edit on 24-10-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Sound barrier is a sound barrier what other way can you prove this is a fake other then saying it.

I am on the fence I wasn't there but I notice some people say fake and hoax quite quickly and I don't feel as if time enough has been given to some of these pictures.

I don't think every single picture is fake myself but I know I would put these three letters in front of what I said if I wasn't totally sure (IMO)

Is quite simple to answer to your question:

Sound is a vibration that travels through an elastic medium as a wave. The speed of sound describes how much distance such a wave travels in a given amount of time. In dry air, at a temperature of 21 °C (70 °F) the speed of sound is 344 m/s (1238 km/h, or 769 mph, or 1128 ft/s).

Do you think that the "mothership" is going @ more than 769 mph?

Do you think that if actually there's a spaceship so close which breaks the sound barrier the cameraman would be able to keep on filming?

Ah....BTW: the author of the CGI video Los roques and the last CGI you posted IS THE SAME

Go here
it.youtube.com...
and read the comments.
Cheers

[edit on 24/10/2007 by internos]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This is the work of french CGI guy. He admits to the hoax somewhere in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As this hoax has been debunked and discussed in that thread and a variety of others (search this site for Haiti Hoax, Dominican Republic UFO, David Nicholas for more), I'm closing this thread down.

new topics

top topics

join