It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies about creatures

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I think theres a group of people that hide mythical creatures so the public won't know about it. Like dragons, and other creatures waht do you guys say?

(Title edited for spelling)

[edit on 11/1/2007 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think you read too much Harry Potter

I know the Chinese hide the dragons under the sea, they are the diggers tunneling to America for world domination!

[edit on 013131p://upMonday by seridium]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think they would be like the men in black except they are mythical creatures. Anyway this web is for believers! you don't have to believe me~

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Yes they do exist. The elite have them. they are microrganisms now. Little dragons with great power. They are no longer mythical because we can see them with microscopes.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
Yes they do exist. The elite have them. they are microrganisms now. Little dragons with great power. They are no longer mythical because we can see them with microscopes.

Your proof of this statement is where?Sources please.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by brotherforchrist

I believe Earthman4 is referring to biochemical weapons and/or nanotechnology. I think he's speaking metaphorically.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
How did you find out about our secret unicorn farm ?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I told you to lock the door on the moonbase, now we have been found out.Weren't you supposed to put bigfoot at the door for security.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yes I was but all the bigfoots ( Bigfeet?) are at the Janet Reno look alike convention this week and I had no one else to cover.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by forgotenmemory

I think there is a group of people that suppress out of place artifacts and evidence that upsets the current evolutionary paradigm. The bottom line is that if it in any way supports the Biblical account of creation it's suppressed at all costs.

As an example throughout America's first 200 years people were finding all of these old bones of giant men with 6 fingers and 6 toes etc. The Smithsonian was known to have tossed tons of these bones into the sea.

www.onelight.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
There are secret societies harboring strange creatures. Genetic engineering produces animals with unusual genetic traits. These genetic traits may not be visually fantastic in that the typical genetically engineered mouse may not look much different than an ordinary mouse, but the genetic modifications are fantastic in that they can lead to breakthroughs in scientific research.

Genetic engineering and other scientific endeavors are often done in secrecy for commericial reasons. When the research is complete, however, the secrets are disclosed in scientific journals, at scientific conferences, and/or in patent applications.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Alot of you are making fun of me -_-

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgotenmemory

I noticed that too. It made me wonder why they considered that to be ok. I suppose it's ok not to follow the TOS if you're being 'ironic'. Then I started thinking about what motivations one must have to decide to reply to your post in such a way and I had my answer.

There is a secret society that protects primarily, among other things, the 'links' between 'science' and 'magic'. "Mythological" creatures can fall under their jurisdiction, and the status quo of modern science must kowtow. For example, Bigfoot. They know what he is, and to explain that would mean giving up other secrets they are protecting. It's the same with the so-called grays and why we'll never have full disclosure.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teratoma

Originally posted by forgotenmemory

I noticed that too. It made me wonder why they considered that to be ok. I suppose it's ok not to follow the TOS if you're being 'ironic'. Then I started thinking about what motivations one must have to decide to reply to your post in such a way and I had my answer.

There is a secret society that protects primarily, among other things, the 'links' between 'science' and 'magic'. "Mythological" creatures can fall under their jurisdiction, and the status quo of modern science must kowtow. For example, Bigfoot. They know what he is, and to explain that would mean giving up other secrets they are protecting. It's the same with the so-called grays and why we'll never have full disclosure.

Or maybe RWPBR and I thought that the post was funny and outlandish, and there is NO conspiracy to protect creatures that never existed.I remember watching History channel some years back, and they showed how the skulls of mammoths because of the bone structure appeared to have one giant eye and how the ancients would have used these bones to reinforce the belief of cyclops.Also bear in mind that so much of mythology is allegorical and symbolic that to believe in sphynxs phoenixs etc is to many people ludacris.

No conspiracy here, at least with me.If I had the power to keep secretive knowledge hidden from people and the keys to the universe, I would have a lot better things to do with my time than to post on ATS.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Well that was entirely predictable. So is that your purpose for being here then? Making fun of posts that YOU deem "outlandish"? I don't need to remind anyone here that this whole site is based on concepts that most people consider to be "outlandish". So who appointed you to be the one who decides that something is so outlandish that it's ok to sidestep the TOS and ridicule the poster? Is that a part of the TOS that I missed? How is that DENYING IGNORANCE? Please let me know.

Oh, wait. Apparently you think that the OP's question is ignorant, and you're denying that by being condescending and ironic? You thought to "enlighten" him by making him feel ashamed for bringing up such an "ludicrous" topic?

Be careful, or someone's likely to accuse you of carrying out the agenda that you're denying the very existence of.

[edit on 10/31/2007 by Teratoma]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

If I took every post here seriously I would soon be heavily medicated and in a straight jacket.

Some questions have merit, some theories are worthy of being pondered and discussed...and some things are just silly. If someone posted a conspiracy about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny would I be expected to discuss it it a serious manner ?

No offense meant to the OP. I thought this was a half serious post and responded in kind.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Fair enough, but when you decide to act on your decision not to take a post seriously, it shows a disregard for the poster and for the site.

The original poster came to this site to talk about things like this because that is what we do here. He can be made fun of elsewhere, but the TOS of this site, that we all agreed to when we joined, clearly forbid that here.

Maybe he wasn't articulate enough to merit your respect, but it's up to the mods to decide if a subject is not worthy to be posted here, and when that happens the thread is deleted or closed. If that hasn't happened, then the thread BELONGS here, and anyone posting on the thread needs to honor the agreement and CONTRIBUTE to the thread.

You already know this, and I'm violating that agreement right now so I'll stop. Please continue the discussion. (The one started by the OP.)

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

I think there is a group of people that suppress out of place artifacts and evidence that upsets the current evolutionary paradigm.

Artifacts, sure which is why they dig all the time, afraid someone else may stumble across something and publish before they have a chance to contain the info. There is also a lot of disinformation in regards to this. They are always looking for the missing link because they can not connect themselves with the rest of the population. Big secret!!!

If you live the truth you will find more truth. As this is the time of change, truth is being poured out and eyes are being opened. The veil has been rent. They fear the lost of power they are accustomed to and they do not want a level playing field. Like parasites they cling to people to gain information and relieve themselves of their sins. I think the term most people use is: “crook (thief) in the neck”, or “bug in the ear”. I used to think it was just an expression, but, there is a deeper truth that most do not realize. Beelzebub, Lord of the Flies, (diver’s flies) have access to the underworld and have the ability to influence (the radiation of an ethereal fluid from the stars, regarded as affecting human actions and destinies).

Doctors and scientist dare not tell the truth. People have turned from doctors to alternative therapies and detox often. The use of natural healing herbs is now under attack and the government (who learned the devious craft from them) wants to regulate it. Regulate it so it does not remove what they have injected artifactually.

If you notice their tails (on their young) or see any of their creatures you are marked and become a target. Imaginary playmates are also some of them which usually starts with the “terrible two’s”. Any wonder why? As with the birth of Jesus, it takes them about two years to find a ruling birth. The shepherds were there the wise MEN were not.

They control the media which is why there is only a shadow of truth presented. There are non-humans co-existing with humans. These non-humans have blinded the humans so they could live the “glamorous life” undetected. They can enter through and manipulate electronics including TV, telephone, computer, radio, etc.

If someone posted a conspiracy about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny would I be expected to discuss it it a serious manner ?

Yes, for it is a pagan ploy, a ritual that steers people further from the truth.

The bottom line is that if it in any way supports the Biblical account of creation it's suppressed at all costs.

I agree. Also, it is why in these times the Bible is under constant attack. True believers are waking up to an understanding of what Jesus was talking about. As we wake up they inflict more hardships, diseases, mind control, etc. I think this is why John the Baptist had to go into the wilderness.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

Just read the link at the bottom of your post. I had not seen it before. Want you to know you must fight them by taking steps to cleanse your body. One point you are mistaken about: they get under the skin and manipulate the nerve which makes it feel like it is in your brain. They also can enter through your nose and lodge there as well as other areas. Wooden stick Q-tips, one part peroxide and 4 parts water. Also, get a good detox.

See info at Morgellons.org

[edit on 1-11-2007 by Siren]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'm inclined to agree with many of the things you said in your post. I'm also inclined, though, to tell you that my "INSECT AGENDA" thread was meant in jest. That's why it's in the BTS Rants section. I thought it would be obvious by the way I worded things that it was entirely tongue-in-cheek, but I was mistaken. I think if I had been around and posting a bit longer, people would have known not to take it seriously.

Still, you've managed to bring up a valid, though loosely indirect connection between "The Insect Agenda" and the OP. I'm familiar with Morgellon's, but I wrote that song before I ever heard of it. Your reference to doctors & scientists is precisely what Earthman4 was referring to, and though not exactly what the OP meant, it's handled by the same people the same way and for the same reasons. Money and power.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join