It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia prepares for nuclear war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
well this all leads up to something.
I used to go to many different churches when i was younger but ive seen MANY pentocostel churches in my small time here on earth. through going to church i have learned several things believe it or not. but these things i learned wasnt always the typical noahs arc, moses, or Jesus stories. like that the devil is not the source of all evil but there is another dark force that cause him too turn evil. i dont recall the name of it but a christian isreali with the "annointing of God".

any ways in pentocostel churches i have seen many wierd things, like people that have been relieved of demons (one being my cousin and a lady that used to live in my house). Now some of you may think that when people fall back it is all a lie but its not because i have fallen back once and my family have also.

but this summer a man named david taylor came the last time i went to church in chicago. he talked about the forth dimension (astral plane- i have seen thia on ATS) and that he talked to God and accessed a place like a library with ALL the happenings of the universe (i forgot what it was called but ive seen it on ATS the thread warns illuminati to beware). he said that when he was out of his body he saw missles from russia going to the US and God told him that that would be us if we dont repent. he said russia had been saving (and still is) money to build under ground bunkers in case of a nuclear war.

Whether you believe in God (as i know, not "believe", exists), how plausible is it that a man can go to this "library", and if he did then would it be the possibility of russia actually being capable of making massive bunkers?

the only reason i am asking this is because ive seen alot of russia and nuclear war topics here on ats. with some information i have found on this website i believe it is VERY POSSIBLE.

i will try to find the other threads i have viewed these past days. please

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Well, it almost seems like some people like to scare others by creating scary threads here on ATS... I would take the things people say with a pinch of salt.

Bush may be insane, but I doubt he will start the third world war over oil...

Not sure what you mean by "repent"... this is not a war that would be created by common man, so what does repenting have to do with anything... its the people in charge that decides weather or not to go to war. The rest of us are pretty powerless.

[edit on 22-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
How possible is it? Most likely, not very possible... and that is being generous.

Yes, remote viewing has some legitimacy and was once (possibly currently) a government funded project. And things like Astral Projection are a common practice. However, you will be hard pressed to find any "verified" examples of a situation like your friends ever happening.

I am not saying that it is 100% not true, but I think that the odds would be STRONGLY against it.

I personally have a hard time thinking that Russia would really give 2 (you know whats) weather we "repent" or not. If they intend on launching nukes, I think that act would have nothing to do with the US's religious standings.

Most likely your friend was projecting or having a Lucid Dream and was merely seeing a representation of what his current beliefs are. Kind of like watching a scarry movie and then having a nightmare, only this is a bit more controlled / vivid.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
I am not saying that it is 100% not true, but I think that the odds would be STRONGLY against it.

I personally have a hard time thinking that Russia would really give 2 (you know whats) weather we "repent" or not. If they intend on launching nukes, I think that act would have nothing to do with the US's religious standings.

Most likely your friend was projecting or having a Lucid Dream and was merely seeing a representation of what his current beliefs are. Kind of like watching a scarry movie and then having a nightmare, only this is a bit more controlled / vivid.

This was at church. i was just saying what THE PASTOR said " to repent". ive heard it alot these days but David Taylor (the pastor) said God would ALLOW russia to attack. it doesnt matter if russia believes we should repent. or not he also said he tried to warn new york about 911 but they ignored him.

off topic: i have tried to google this guy but i have not found him.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
If your question is whether or Russia could build bomb shelters the answer is yes.

Russia has them already. The US during the cold war made it a point to not build enough shelters. It was to let Russia know that we had nowhere to hide; if they sent bombs, our only response could be sending the back, and ALL of them because we were going to die anyway.

It is called mutually assured destruction, or MAD.

While Russia also relied on MAD, they also built a very extensive network of shelters. This shelter network, combined with the absolutely HUGE land area the former Soviet Union controlled, would probably allow Russia to exist as a nation after a full exchange where the US would probably be dead.

Contrary to what was ingrained on us growing up, nuclear winter is not likely. Most harmful radiation is gone within a very short time, and nearly all of it in months or years. If Russia has maintained its shelters then they would exit them to find a dead United States. They may also come out to find 100 million Chinese men cleaning up their new country.

new topics

top topics

join