It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kingmaker Plot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

One king wakes two nights who ride three paths to the four golden castles where the five petal flower grows under the six pointed star that guides to the seven ArchAngels who protect the children from the eighth day of october, the end

so say the Council

of Novvember.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malichai

One king wakes two nights who ride three paths to the four golden castles where the five petal flower grows under the six pointed star that guides to the seven ArchAngels who protect the children from the eighth day of october, the end

so say the Council

of Novvember.

Ône star

two crowns

three rays

four legs

five rings

six wings

seven heads

eight eyes

nine tounges

ten children

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MFSerendipity
However, evidence does show that the double crossig Keiths lived VERY WELL indeed.

Thats a terrible thing to say about an entire family.

Look at all the great things they have done, like I showed.

The results are whats important, right?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
We had to start at the beginning.

But, you were not there yet.

Start reading backwards.

And forwards.

From the dot

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Please excuse me, I know I get longwinded when telling old stories. Thats why people never listen all the way to the beginning.

We had to start somewhere, and now maybe we can.

How could I know the answers? I'm just one, right? I didn't look to astronomers at where the stars would be before, during or after the new star.

But I knew when, and I knew what the sky would look like that night the sword chased half the moon arcoss the orange, but I don't know how.

If you could explain it then we might both understand.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Those who would repeat history must first control the teaching of history

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
My eyes are bleeding and you haven't even got to the point!
Do a blurb on your story or something. Its like a history channel episode posted in a forum word by word and picture by picture.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
were you much brighter I might need better shades

The answer to all of you was the same. It came out that way.

In the end.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
My eyes are bleeding and you haven't even got to the point!
Do a blurb on your story or something. Its like a history channel episode posted in a forum word by word and picture by picture.

If you have read it from the beginning start reading it backwards from where it ended.

I know, it sounds like Yoda...

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You sound nothing like Yoda so don't flatter yourself. Yoda is old and wise and can tell a better story than you.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Dot the F rom

Forwards and backwards reading start

Yet, not, there were you, but beginning THE, at start, had to we

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Those who would repeat history must first control the teaching of history

History of teaching the control

First must history repeat

Would who those

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Which is greater

The force or the control

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

But then, I repeat myself

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Do you see any of these symbols in the coloring book?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
You're not doing yourself any favours just bumping yourself with one liners. Either do what your audience asks or lose it. It is that simple, you're not generating interest just annoyance.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you have actually done some work and are prepared to share it. Some of the links that you provide are interesting. You need to explain how the "Kingmaker Plot" relates to all this - as I said a timeline would be helpful.

I do not think that it is unreasonable to suggest that directly or indirectly the British Isles had contact with the ancient mediterranean and Persian cultures.

Trade routes are known to have existed throughout Europe and as Britain was one of the main European sources of tin and had rich copper sources along the western coast, it is feasible that the Sumerians used or crossed those trades routes, although the known (or accepted) dates do not match.

Copper mining started in Europe (in the Balkans) in approximately 4,500 BC and in the British Isles in 2,500 BC when it was combined with Cornish tin to produce Bronze. This obviously made western Britain a very important trade point as nowhere else, at that time, had both the accessibility for easy trade (ie other dual sources inland etc) and both the required alloys.

While I think that it is a stretch to say that the Sumerians visited Britain, it is perfectly reasonable to suggest that they shared trading partners. I think it highly possible though that trade existed with the Phoenicians.

Originally posted by Malichai
Christianity did not come out from Rome and go around the world. It came from Britain, invading Rome.

There are some who believe that Joseph of Arimathea travelled to Britain, and as this ‘legend’ has become embroiled in the Arthurian myth it is probable that, had he done so, he may have travelled via the trade route to Cornwall (tin).

Christianity in Britain certainly pre-dates the Roman Church by at least a century and a church, St Crux, is recorded as having existed in the 1st century BC during the Roman occupation of York (Romans arrived in York in 71 AD) well before Constantine’s arrival some two centuries later. It is believed, that the Brigantes had already established a settlement in York and that there was already a port of sorts there. As an established port it is likely that had Christianity arrived via Cornwall in (say) 48 AD that it would have reached York and the Scottish trading posts during the early Roman occupation given the improved communication networks.

There is certainly evidence throughout the world of Christianity that predates Constantine. Though the Roman Church may like us to believe that it is has precidence there is ample evidence to contradict this. The Roman Church was always only about control and dominance. Just like the Roman Empire before it.

The Roman Church was simply a means to administer the various Christianities and exploit them through monetary trade (which can be taxed) rather than trade in kind (which cannot be taxed). It did not become a 'holy' organisation until much later, though it seemingly never lost its desire to make money.

Britain due to its isolation following the decline of the Roman Empire was relatively backward and had no interest to the Church for many centuries. Not until the Norman conquest did Britain fall again to Rome. And it never sat well. Happy to be Catholics not happy to give our money and men to the service of Rome. We did like the Templars though and they flourished here.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Compare this with the sky on Holloween night

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Very well said. I'm sorry if I seem obtuse. Start with the first page of the coloring book and explain it to me.

I'll get to what you said forward later...

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Malichai

I'd like to help you but symbology is lost on me - I have a very literal mind. So while I could tell you what I see, I doubt that it is what you want to hear.

I do find it interesting that the eight spoked wheel is frequently used - what is the date of the book? - eight was considered a sacred number in the middle-ages - definately in Britain probably in Europe too. Not sure beyond that.

I'm very sorry but I think you're being a little too cryptic for me, while I can happily help you with the contextual history if you want me to, I am not sure I can add to your discussion if it is based purely on interpreting the symbolism. I am sure it is fascinating but I am just not wired that way

Hope you find what you're looking for.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

If I had known you had erasers in your ears

and that you couldn't read

I would have shown you the pictures first

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join