It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kingmaker Plot

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RWPBR

They do both. Which will depend on who their ancestors are and how they rule. The Knights Templar are there to be sure that no bad blood gets out, and that no important secrets get out.

Protection is always there. To both protect the people from the rulers and the rulers from the people.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The trident is the staff of Satan who is given rulership over Earth and Men. It also represents lightning or great power.

The sword is the double edged blade of truth weilded by God. It can both protect a good leader and destroy a bad one.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Malichai

I realise that you are doing your own thing and constructive criticism is not welcome but please bear in mind that this is a discussion board. Unless you present this material in a coherent format no-one can discuss this with you and you are therefore playing to an audience of zero.

I would love to see your research once you have finished and drawn it all together - I mean no disrespect but what you have presented so far makes no sense what so ever...and I can see the potential for one or two gems in there, so if you've the time please put the effort in...running before you can walk...?

All the best

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

I welcome comments, but lets make it about the content instead of me and how this is laid out. I do intend to wrap it all up together at a later date, but I wanted to get the volume out before the TV show about the old coloring book. They caught me a little off guard. I have seen VERY similar drawings in an old book passed down in my family. Maybe later, if I get approval, I can upload some of the images.

Excuse me, but my ability to read the ancient texts is quite limited, but the drawings are easier to understand with some keys.

My intention was to trace back to the beginning the people behind the rulers of empires and creators of religion while at the same time showing the symbols from the TV show that had yet to air.

Its all Catti/Hittite/Assyrian/Summerian/Egytian in nature. But, before any of those Empires were established it first grew in what you today call Britain.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I appreciate what you are saying but my point was that I can't comment because I have no idea what your point is. I will wait until you have finished and see whether it is clearer then - a time line would help enormously.

I have spent time studying the Templar's history in York (England not PA) where I live - and there are similar English connections to some of the points I think that you are making...I didn't mean to harry you, I just felt that you are selling all your hard work short.

Patience is a virtue (or so I am told) and I will await your conclusion before commenting again.

Good luck

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

The pictures in the coloring book are all stylized versions of ancient Hitto-Phoenician symbols and art and riting.

Here you see the Swastika of Resurrecting Sun transfixing the Serpent of Death

The night sun and the day sun are both winged disks, but they are not alike.

www.jrbooksonline.com...

Through it all you see the same or similar symbols repeated.

And they all point to the Grand Cross following eclipses. There is one place that I can agree with the TV show.

Signs are always important. Beatrice Fiori is Ares and Prince William is Gemini.

Ares is the ram, or goat. Gemini is the Twins, or two towers.

The tops of the watercolors are the sky, the middle is events, and the bottom is bloodline relationships.

I might not come to the same conclusion as you did in the last two paragraphs, but the rest of it is a pretty good summation considering its length.

The Nostradamus Coloring Book

Is a copy of THE SECRET BOOK, and not a very good one. Nor is it complete.

I saw a better copy a long time ago. Its the chronicle of Kingship. The three lines splitting, merging, then splitting again.

The pictures represent today, events in history, the astronomical conditions at key points, and they are digits, characters, and pictures forming words into some kind of poetry with a double talk hidden meaning witten in a language not spoken out loud for longer than the wind can remember.

All from a coloring book.

Life-Blind

Who was the first one to discover that the Mars Rovers are not only color blind?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But also life-blind ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was expecting something like that before the rocket lifted off.

The coloring book is like getting pictures from the Mars rovers. The colors might look right, but they are not and the result hides something else right in front of your eyes no matter how clear they may be.

OK, now you can call me crazy.

Two men on a horse is the Templar symbol, and it represents the duality of kingship with the king holding the trident over the people and his Marshal holding the Sword over the Kings neck.

It also represents a puppet leader who goes to war being led by an agent from the other side. If you know who will be where and when you can't lose a war unless your brain fell out.

I'm trying to learn an old language and I could use some help.

www.jrbooksonline.com...

Look at the lines on rocks and pictures and Look at the coloring book

If I started out saying I waz gonna school you, you might not have liked the idea of me being your teacher, especially considering that I could ill afford to even pass out pencils let alone coloring books.

Or, maybe I'm just an educated troll with way too much time on his hand...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

mmmm

What the hells going on..

First, this was about a guy named Keith .. I thought it was an interesting read no doubt, I like a good historical mystery..

But then it went...... into a wall.

Please. In two sentences, explain what it is your trying to say.. because it kind of seems like your running through wikipedia and grabing all kinds of nonsense and throwing it into a giant heap and claiming to have found the origin of man or something...

And somehow this relates to Masonry?

Not sure how.

And again this is not "attacking the way its laid out (all though it is horrible) or you personally" its just saying that without any order your content is non existent.. if no one can discern the content, no one understands, no understanding your energy is wasted.

So.

What does this all have to do with Scotland and or Masonry.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Please. In two sentences, explain what it is your trying to say.

The Nostradamus Coloring Book

Is a copy of THE SECRET BOOK, and not a very good one. Nor is it complete.

Sorry that I went over your limit...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

a coloring book? .. I don't get it. What secret book? What does that have to do with Masonry or Scotland? Nost was French.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

The secret book, written by the pen that rites the world, is the one that 'you know who' used for his predictions. And a whole lot more.

More than I could convince you of.

With this book you can see the future, and you can maybe see what 'they' don't want you to see...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
www.cassiopaea.org...

Returning to the Chatti: obviously, there were/are two types of Aryans as I have demonstrated in my book, Ancient Science where I wrote:
When one tracks back through all of the ancient "matters" and studies the different groups, trying to follow them as they moved from place to place, studying the genetic morphology in order to keep track of who is who, and comparing linguistics and myth and archaeology, one comes to the startling realization that there were significant polarities throughout space and time. I have tentatively identified these polarities as the Circle People and the Triangle - or Pyramid - People. In a general sense, one can see the broad brush of the triangle people in the Southern hemisphere, in the pyramids and related cultures and artifacts. For the most part, their art is primitive and stylistically rigid. In the northern hemisphere, one sees the circle makers, the spirals, the rough megaliths, the art of Lascaux and Chauvet and the many other caves. One can note a clear difference between the perceptions and the response to the environment between the two trends and groups.

I posted this several pages back, but neglected to ask the question I intended.

What do you use to draw circles and triangles?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Saint Helena

The woman behind the man who created the Christian Bible.

Helen in childhood was known by several names; the British name was Tiboen, and her surname was Lueddog. The noble name of Flavia was given to her upon her marriage to Constantius, the descendant of Vespasian, who derived it from the Emperor through his great-uncle, Claudius Gothicus. The title of Augusta was added when Helena became Empress, and by some historians she is called Flavia Julia Helena Augusta. Toward the close of her life, she was called "The Prosperous" and "The Powerful." To crown her virtue and piety the religious of after ages awarded to her the veneration of a saint.
freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com...

Christianity did not come out from Rome and go around the world. It came from Britain, invading Rome.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Malichai]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hansel and Gretel. by the Grimm Brothers

Written in Catti Castle

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The was a new star. I promise.

Ok, it was not a new star.

But it sure did look enough like one that astronomers got some unwanted bumps on their head from surprise.

www.space.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I know, it was a very long story. I tried telling you before.

Go out side and look at the stars.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Good Morning.

I am a new poster.

I have been following this thread at other forums and can show that the OP is fabricating stories in order to show that his family are the true King of Scots...or something.

However, Mr. Keith does not have his facts straight and it looks like to me that he is trying to change the history of Scotland in order for it to fit his own agenda (gee, we dont' see enough of that).

As for the Jacobites they lived like Kings among the holocaust of Jews and came out smelling pretty nice after the fact. And I'm not saying Franz is the one. Close, but not quite.

Am I the only person that sees something wrong with this statement? First off, the Jacobite Rebellion and the Holocaust happened in different centuries.

Secondly, the families that supported Bonnie Prince Charlie LOST EVERYTHING. The House of Windsor confiscated all of their estates, ran up the debts and taxes and then returned them generations later....generations of debt piled up to be paid back by the lucky inheritor of the estate. Most families could not afford the debt and taxes.

However, evidence does show that the double crossig Keiths lived VERY WELL indeed.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I also want to point out that the very first link in this thread is to a Masters Thesis. The person who wrote the thesis didn't even do any of their own research....they got all of their info from one source over the phone.

Not a very good primary resource...or any other kind of resource.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Under the earlier Capetiansovereigns the seneschal was the second person in the kingdom.

Uh...since when were the King of Scots Capetian?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

In the 17th century the Prieuré Note Dame de Sion was renamed to become the Order of the Realm of Sion, and was affiliated to the Stewart Royal Society - a scientific academy in Britain. The exiled King James VII of Scots (James II of England) succeeded to the Grand Mastership in 1689, at which time the Order became exclusively Jacobite.

And if you follow the link under this quote you will find it is an interview with Laurence Gardner...geesh...Gardner is a liar.

Here you have a man the claims to be the Priory for the Knights of St. Columba but he can't seem to get St. Columba's geneaology correct in any of his books. Gardner is a paid misinformant.

No-where in any of his books does Gardner show that Columba descends from the Pharohs of Egypt, yet DNA testing of the Clan that claims kinship to St. Columba has proved descent from Naill of the Nine Hostages.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

So I'm beinning at the point where the leaders of Freemasonry in the largest nations of Europe are all family with a special relationship. The Great Marischal[Marshall], in Scotland, was second only to the King. It is this duality of the monarchy that allowed the plot to progress so far for so long.

A quote from the Dunnottar Castle website:

The Earl Marischal was an office bestowed on the Keiths by James II. The role was one of the three great offices of State (along with the Constable and the Steward), and had specific responsibility for ceremonial events, the Honours of Scotland and for the safety of the King's person within parliament. Consequently it was not unusual for the monarchy, including Mary Queen of Scots, to spend time and stay at Dunnottar.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by MFSerendipity]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join