It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Email - Adds to spam...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Recieved this email this morning...

I think I have seen the pic before..

The Email contents .....

The guy in the photo went to the Sundarbans with his friends and he asked 1 of his friends to take his picture in that very place. While his friend was taking the picture he screamed and fainted, 2 days later he died in the medical college. Doctors said he died because of heart attack. When the photos were exposed, in the last photo there was a lady standing right beside him though friends claim that he was standing alone.

Many people said it is a rumor and the picture is the result of the blessings of latest technology. However, the photo itself is very scary and I'm sure you'll also feel the same way I've felt.

Here you go with the photo!!! A navy officer sent this letter to 13 people and he was promoted. A business man received this letter and threw it away..not believing in it. and he lost everything he had within 13 days..It reached a labourer and he distributed it to 13 people.. he was promoted and all his problems were solved within 13 days..

So you must send this e mail to 13 people for something good to happen to you so people..get sending !!
don't be lazy..

P/S : Do not send back to the person who send this to you!!! (See attached file: pic27625.jpg)

The pic

Chris

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Chris, I wouldn't be worried you can tell it's a fake. The picture has been in circulation for about a year or two.. The easiest tell-tale sign that it's fake, is you will note how he is standing, and also the editing touch up around his bag.. Nice joke

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
chain letters make me laugh because they are so stupid.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Seen that before didn't send it nothing happened end of story

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I actually say this ghostly lass in another horrific gif picture.

they asked you to look at this pic for any anomolies and then when your really concentrating she comes from a doing SCREAMING....

man scared the poo right out of my colon....

Chris

new topics

top topics

join