It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If Area 51 Was Just Like The Show Stargate SG1!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hey everybody I just started watching the show called stargate sg-1 and it reminds me of what area 51 just might be. Both area 51 and the show stargate sg-1 have a military base hidden somewhere with gaurds surouding them both. It would be pretty amazing if they were testing out a stargate down in area 51. What do you guys think?

If case you dont know what the show is about then he is the link:

www.tv.com...

[edit: title - all caps]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Stargate is a boring show and is probably nothing like Area 51 but then again who really knows?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Actually stargate sg1 or atlantis are pretty good shows in my opinnion, and there is some talking around the web about a stargate in possesion of the us, and some others say it is buried in the ancient uruk. There are some people that say there is a stargate in Peru, or they call it the charriot of the gods.
I'm gonna come up with more info after, when i get it from the internet.

P.S: they say the war in bagdad or afganistan is really for the stargate or alien artifacts and not for oil.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by Achiro]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
ya Achiro is right. Stargate sg-1 is a great show, it got 9.8 i think on tv.com. But anyway I think that the U.S has a stargate somewhere and my best bet would have to be Area 51. It would be pretty cool if the war in Iraq was because of a stargate.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
undo has a thread about stargates ... and how closely the military is involved with the stargate shows.

I disagree though ... it would not be 'pretty cool' if the war in Iraq was because of stargates ... no war is cool or acceptable for ANY reasons. There is always a diplomatic way, and we usually cause the problems in the first place.

I do like the older star treks much better than stargate, but, it is a tolerable show ... I have watched much, much worse

top topics

join