It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Create Psi Balls.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by something smells

Where are the effects of Psi Balls manifested in this physical world? Could it just be that you only see them only in your mind?

I await the mighty psi ball that will move the grass, uproot a tree or maybe just blow a cobweb. Prove that they exist beyond your mind........

Practise creating psi balls, and when you feel you're good enough at it, try throwing it at people who aren't watching to see if they react to the psi-ball. Preferably people who have never heard of psi balls.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
i think psi-balls can be created the trick is not to burn your hands right?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by waterwalker
i think psi-balls can be created the trick is not to burn your hands right?

As far as I know you can't burn your hands with a psi ball. I suppose that theoretically you could create one that was strong enough to do so, but that would take a lot of energy.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Alright, I have done all my psychic practices for the day, and I have made major progress with these Psi Balls. So far mine went from a messed up blob of energy, to a red, glowing ball. Although, sometimes it is blue, purple, black, or white waves zooming in a void. Quite mudane, and quite creepy.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I thank you a whole lot for giving me direct directions on making these Psi Balls. They have done a lot to my life, so I thank you a LOT.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
i dont konw what the hell you all doing i made my first psi ball in like 40 seconds just by concentrasting on sending energy to my hands for like 4 seconds and then concentrating on stretching and compressing it

psi\ki\ect has eletro amgnetic properties and your brain makes your body move with eletctric pulses so think about it not only can you move things with ur minds energy you can CONTROL how yu move them

Also psi balls can be quit usefull, you can program them or use them on a psi wheel and practise moving stuff and you can throw or send them places for healing\attacking\telepathy\empathy ect

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I came across this thread long ago and when I saw 'psi-ball' in the title, an animated cartoon, 'Dragon Ball Z' came to mind. The show does allude to aliens, such as reptoids (Piccolo) and greys (Freeza).

Anyway, psi balls are created by concentration, usually invisible to the untrained eyes and really affect those who are energy sensitive. And no, psi balls don't need to be formed by both hands, like Goku (a superhuman monkey) does, in order to throw one.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
i cant do this can someone help with this. i can feel the tingling but i cant see the ball

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
My dad makes wicked ones that he can pass to you. After a few tries I got the hang of it and have passed them off to people. It freaks people out but outside of a good bar trick, what good are they?
Haven't tried making one in awhile, but it is relatively easy to do.
Can someone explain what they are for if anything??
Seems I'd mold it in my hands then get my friend to put there palm over mine and there would be real resistance there like a reverse magnet.

BTW - I need both hands to make them

Anyway.....

[edit on 4-6-2008 by luckyfourteen]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Reed

you cant see psi balls unless you flare them

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well this actually works, you just need to concentrate like the poster above mentioned. It could be that people who are more energy sensitive have an easier time with it, but who knows.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonoligist Zac

dude thats so cool that either means that you moved your ethieral
aura or your energy working skills need tuneing or your energy is white
which is realy sweet cause mine is a yellowish blue green

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i made a psi ball but i am unsure how to throw and program it. anyone know?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JuanBond

well my psi balls look like ummm i guess when heat distorts something when i take a pic it lookes like i am holding a ball of smoke

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Reed

u really jsut have to believe

everything in this world is made up of neatrons electrons and proton even air. So if u can send a inpulse (electricity) through your body to influence another objsect or in this case a psi ball (sometimes called a chi ball)

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Reed

psi balls are not visible, it's within your own energy you gather for yourself from the energy around you. You feel the heating (or in some cases cold) with your hands. Just like the wind, it is not visible, but it is there; you can feel, you just can't see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join