It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Create Psi Balls.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Reed,

Psipog.com has a media section and THEY HAVE PICS OF PSIBALLS!!!

If you would follow links, this wouldn't happen.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hm..interesting..looks like I got some stuff to try out tonight! :- D Interesting link, I have always been fascinated with the things myself, always keep trying, unsuccessfully, but nonetheless I am trying!

-wD

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
They don't have pics of psiballs. They have black backgrounds with a fuzzy, blue light with no visible source superimposed on them.

This crap is the direct consequence of an unfortunate combination of too much anime and too much '___'. It doesn't even make good fictional sense...

I don't mean to sound like such a skeptical jerk, but all this stuff about psi-balls, Lightworkers, Reptilians, world transferences, and the fourth density is just so arbitrary, so unfounded, that I really have trouble believing that it's any more than some nutjobs giving themselves too much credit.

And one final point-- PsiPog killed its credibility when it hired an author named "Rainsong" and referenced one named "Skywind". I'm all for playing some D&D, but leave the elves at the door, would you?

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm not critizing your sn "Xenograper".

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
There's an H in there.

And, while I see your point, I don't call myself Xenographer when putting my name to documents that are sure to draw skeptical fire and that need every ounce of credibility they can get. I would be more apt to give serious thought to that paper if it was written by Jane or Sue, but Rainsong? and her friend Skywind?

It is my stern opinion that these people take themselves too seriously. I'm not trying to push this opinion on anyone else, but I issue you a friendly challenge to prove some aspect of this "energy" subculture we've taken on.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Take a picture of someone whilst they are attempting it. You need one of those thermal cameras though. I had some pics a while back, and was saving it for this, but my HD crashed.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'd be very interested in seeing some pictures of this phenomenon, if you can procure some more... that would certainly do some work toward relaxing my disbelief.

The pictures on PsiPog are thoroughly unconvincing, but being able to see a credible thermal photo of this would be nice.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I have heard stories that sounded real of teenagers creating visable psiballs and throwing it at people and objects they are like lighting

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
energy is matter just like water and so is the whole space.onece you have learned to draine energy you can make the psiball just like in that dbgt

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I almost made a Psi Ball! It was near a ball, but in the dark, it looked like my own aura...red!!

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Creating these "Psi balls" is an excellent practise. It attunes you more and more to the feeling of reiki every time you do it. Then you reach a level when it feels like holding a real rubber ball, like i always feel it.

These are so dense of energy that i can barely put my hands together again.

And hey, guess what, mine are green.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuanBond

Originally posted by Reed
unless theres an actual picture of a psiball then i think its total bull#, come on that stuffs off of that cartoon dragon ball z or something.

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by Reed]

ka...ma...ha...ma...HA!

I'm inclined to agree with you...

Show me a picture of the wind. Not of trees moving because of the wind, not of dust and debris from the wind, but a picture of the wind itself. Because if you have to have a picture of something to believe in it, then you obviously can't believe in the wind.

So do you believe in the wind?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
When I made a Psi Ball last night, it looked like white waves zooming in my hands.
Wuzzat mean?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Regarding the Psi ball pictures, I note that PsiPog.net say to make up your own mind and that the effectscan be faked. It is not definitive proof of psi balls.

As I see it they are of the imagination, created by the imaginative part of the brain.
Believers are people who have suspended reality and I can see that their minds would be more easily manipulated. They will believe what they want to believe, as do I. If there were solid concrete proof of their existence, then the fake mystique of creating them would be lost and the special place that the creators of this nonsense have with their brethren and followers.

Stand there on a stage in front of a few thousand people with the appropiate recording and sensing media and prove to the world that they exist outside your mind.

No doubt it wont happen because "There is too much negative energy"

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7
Show me a picture of the wind. Not of trees moving because of the wind, not of dust and debris from the wind, but a picture of the wind itself. Because if you have to have a picture of something to believe in it, then you obviously can't believe in the wind.

I believe in the wind. I can see its effects. I can feel it on my face.

Where are the effects of Psi Balls manifested in this physical world? Could it just be that you only see them only in your mind?

I await the mighty psi ball that will move the grass, uproot a tree or maybe just blow a cobweb. Prove that they exist beyond your mind........

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
If there is any one in the south of the UK who has the equipment to take the required pictures, them I will come forward and say i will stand by what i said and firstly A) Let them feel an energy ball as its created, and B) they can then take any pics they feel they need to catch the energy as it forms a ball.

Granted you cannot see it with your eyes, but close them and its a whole diferent world.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by something smells

Look, i can say the same about walking, pushing an object with my hands. Its the everyday things you are talking about. But talking about another category of things you are not trained in or experienced with is simply unjustified. I can say all the same about people who already made up their mind about the subject. You can doubt all you can, though i'm sure that will make you ignore its existence even more.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Psi Balls are not all like Dragon Ball Z...

Ka, may, ha, may, HAAAAAAA!

...and then you are some freak with glowing hair that can blow up stuff.

Der, I bleeves dat da Psi Ball can make da hooma strawng! Ivvit existed! Duhuh!

...rgey calm the mind and other Psi abilities.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I've got huge Psi-Balls.

No but really, I did this exerise and the veins in my palms got extremely blue and I felt pressure. This is interesting...

[edit on 30-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by something smells

Where are the effects of Psi Balls manifested in this physical world? Could it just be that you only see them only in your mind?

I await the mighty psi ball that will move the grass, uproot a tree or maybe just blow a cobweb. Prove that they exist beyond your mind........

I have never seen one, and I've only tried to make a few, with great success. It's more of a magnetism thing, I don't think you can see them either, it's just that saying something doesn't exist merely because you can't see it is foolish. There's more to life than we can comprehend.

As far as proving to you that they exist, you asked me to prove that they exist beyond my mind. How do you know that anything exists beyond your mind? Have you ever been inside of someone else's mind before? At this point, how can you possibly feel what i've felt if you are not my mind.

I don't see psi balls, but the few that i have made are definitely noticeable by feeling. It's energy, it's light. We can't see all the spectrum of light, only a small portion. We can't see ultraviolet, microwaves, gamma rays, only a small portion of the total light spectrum.

So i will ask you if you believe there are such things as gamma rays, and if so why? Have you ever felt one that you know of? Ever seen somebody use gamma rays to move something? Can we see them with the naked eye? It is just light after all, it's not visible, but it's there.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join