It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Create Psi Balls.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If found this new site that has just been set up, and it has an intresting step by step instruction guide on how to create a psi ball. It says that it will post the steps every three days.

Psi Balls

Have have tried various things to try and create a psi ball but i never have the time nor the patience, and and dont know what you think but its impossible to keep your mind on one thing, you just have to move on to something else just because your concience tells you. I suppose us humans are not trained enough over our minds and bodys.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
there's a link to ATS on this site.. is this your site ragingsystem ?

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If you can't focus for the .5 seconds it takes to make a psiball, you shouldn't be doing energy work buddy.

- I just read whats written, laying on the floor focusing on a visualization for five minutes 3 times a day?

If this is the 'quick-fix' you've found, then I'm wondering what the hell you were looking at before.

Really, 0.5 Seconds.

Place your hands anywhere in front of you, about 3 inches apart.

Try not to get too distracted, just focus on your hands.

Breat deeply, and begin to visualize energy gathering in your solar plexus as you breath in. Whenever you feel like you're 'ready', 'feel' the energy move down your arms and into your palms, if you want to, try to puish it out of them.

Now, this isn't really what happens, but it is a good visualization and it is fairly standard. No guarantees that this will make a literal ball of psi, you might want to get into constructs for that, but this will definitely give you the 'tinglies' that show you what you need.

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by Viendin]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I saw that aswell, im thinking maybe he/she is a member.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
what exactly is a psi-ball?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
BlackGraze,

There are several threads on this subject already. Read them to get an idea on what they are.

Here is the biggest one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
unless theres an actual picture of a psiball then i think its total bull#, come on that stuffs off of that cartoon dragon ball z or something.

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by Reed]

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reed
unless theres an actual picture of a psiball then i think its total bull#, come on that stuffs off of that cartoon dragon ball z or something.

ka...ma...ha...ma...HA!

I'm inclined to agree with you...

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hmmm, well I noticed a couple of you are easily convinced. Anyways, I believe that there may be a way to channel energy from your body to a concentrated outside space. I've done a psi ball a few times n' I think it's nothing more than a form of meditation because I couldn't picture any other use for them.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
As much as I'd like to, I'm not here to debate the validity of psionics.

The easiest, best way for me to create psiballs was basically what Viendin said, focus on the energy manipulation. I did no visualisations, as I gathered a lot about energy manipulation through new-age meditation. PsiPog has a lot of decent techniques for psiballs and construct programming.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I have have some luyck making blue psy-balls. I usually have to have some type of inspirational media present and then I take that media away suddenly... the result of this creats psychic blue balls...easy to make but fairly frustrating.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Don't know how Psi those blue balls are

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Groovyguru,

Please stop polluting these threads with your sexual frustration...

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Incorrect. Dragon Ball Z is based strongly on the Martial Arts - T'ai Chi Chaun, especially. "Psi balls", or "Chi balls", as well as using them, have been a part of the Martial Arts for hundreds of years now. If you want to remain skeptical, that's fine with me, but get your facts straight, first. While DBZ is still a cartoon, it has the wisdom of Japanese and Chinese philosophies behind it.

If you want "evidence" of "psi" or "Chi" energy, then I suggest you find someone qualified of teaching you the way of T'ai Chi Chaun, for that's the only evidence you'll get, I'm afraid. If that isn't good enough, then you're a hard person to please.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

psi-balls can be used to play catch or for juggling, flattened into frisbees, and formed into shuttlecocks for badminton. You can also roll them into darts, or condense them into marbles and pool balls. A psi-ball 'yoyo' can be lots of fun, and it has no string to tangle

I'll believe that when a) I see it, or b) they hire a better author.

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by Xenographer]

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I didn't go to the link provided, but I will now. I has created PSI balls on a few occasions. It works best with Mindful Meditation.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
actually-even if you don't believe in such things, Al Manning (ESP Lab-and White Witch), had instructions in his book "White Witchcraft", that had some excellent instructions on creation a PSI ball). That's how I got started.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LOBO

Incorrect. Dragon Ball Z is based strongly on the Martial Arts - T'ai Chi Chaun, especially. "Psi balls", or "Chi balls", as well as using them, have been a part of the Martial Arts for hundreds of years now. If you want to remain skeptical, that's fine with me, but get your facts straight, first. While DBZ is still a cartoon, it has the wisdom of Japanese and Chinese philosophies behind it.

If you want "evidence" of "psi" or "Chi" energy, then I suggest you find someone qualified of teaching you the way of T'ai Chi Chaun, for that's the only evidence you'll get, I'm afraid. If that isn't good enough, then you're a hard person to please.

The Psi-Ball seems rather pointless (if pretty) to me. It's most likely a bio-electrical relative of ball lightning.

There's also a distinct difference between Bio-Psychokinesis (the fancy term for Chi) and whatever wavelengths or frequencies govern the physics of a psi-ball. Also, don't forget that you could be trying so hard to imagine it that it becomes real for you.

Having said that, I've been knocked across a room and pinned to the floor by Chi in training, so I do know something about this.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

They've taught it for years yet have never taken pictures of it?

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I myself have tried but never succedded, but I do believe the mind is capable of anything......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join