It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The downed light poles at the Pentagon were staged in advance.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by Craig Ranke CIT

They are clearly individuals who surrounded the scene and took control with calm authority while even sporting a clipboard!

I've got a fever...and the only prescription is, in lieu of cogent and logical discussion, MORE BIG PICTURES!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted by Craig Ranke CIT

They are clearly individuals who surrounded the scene and took control with calm authority while even sporting a clipboard!

posted by SPreston
Geeze trebor, you have less time in Logic 101 than QweeQwa. The Secret Service ALREADY had total security over the Pentagon area for the President. How often do you think the Secret Service allows civilians to take over their security area?

(plus 3 educational photos fit to the ATS format intended for open-minded new persons)

Maybe it was a set of instructions from the 9-11 planners because these light pole planting Federal bozos never could get it right at the practice sessions.

posted by trebor451
I've got a fever...and the only prescription is, in lieu of cogent and logical discussion, MORE BIG PICTURES!

Dear trebor; I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I can't help notice that even though you are whining about my posting methods, you have ZERO applause from the ATS moderators and I have 6. You have -813 ATS points and I have +6675 at the moment. You have ZERO flags and I have 197 from fellow ATS posters.

So perhaps the administrators of this Forum are less dis-satisfied with my posting methods than they are with yours. Perhaps the members of this Forum are also less than satisfied with your honesty. I attempt to teach and inform others and you attempt to distract and mis-inform others. I support justice for the 9-11 victims and you deny deny deny.

So exactly what do you have against the photos of the Pentagon crime scene trebor? Is it because the photos DO NOT show the light pole sticking out of the taxi windshield like so?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f3cf1808a39.jpg[/atsimg]

Or is it because you have been desperately looking for almost 8 long years and you cannot dig up one single photo or one single eyewitness attesting to the light pole through the windshield?

Depression can be very serious trebor and perhaps you should actively seek another line of work.

Lloyde England graphic

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c1756f75f55.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Someone went through alot of trouble counting up all the eye-witnesses and categorizing them. What I find interesting however, is ALL of the people at the Citgo station, that saw the airplane fly to the north of the Citgo, instead of South where the light poles are. Don't you find this the least bit interesting?

When I was studying criminal justice, my professor told us about an experiement that was done when he was a student. During a lecture, three men burst into the room, brandishing banannas, ordered everyone down on the ground, and when the professor resisted, one of the guys "shot" him, with a bananna. The men rushed out the door, and the "authorities" quickly evacuated the room and interviewed the witnesses. ALL of the students in the class claimed to have seen men armed with guns burst in and kill their professor. NONE of them saw any fruit.

This is a very strange, but very strong and well known social phenomenon. When the eyes tell the brain something that the brain cannot make sense out of, the brain changes what the eyes see to make it make sense. When people hear a thunderous, low aircraft, see a bunch of light poles knocked over, and see a huge explosion in a building, no matter what their eyes saw diferent, their brain will connect the dots and write the memory for them. Did this happen at the Pentagon? It should only be entertained if there is substantially conflicting witness testimony - so that would be a big YES.

Now the eye witnesses that would have the most validity, in my opinion, would be the ones who's memory CONFLICTS with the physical evidence. Most people, who are not 100% sure of what they saw, will modify their memories to fit the physical results that they now see. If there are witnesses that tell you what they saw, DESPITE the physical evidence suggesting otherwise, they are much more likely to have the more accurate account. You tell a witness to look at all the light poles and tell him that is where the aircraft must have come down, and he says, "no, it was over here, and I have no idea what happened to those poles", that is a witness I want on my side.

You might claim that I'm grasping at straws or eager to ignore witnesses. But obviously some witnesses have the story correct, and some have it very wrong. I would claim that it is the conspiracy deniers who have chosen to ignore a whole group of witness accounts. I am listening to all of the witnesses, noting there is a substantial discrepancy, and wanting answers. Let's demand the tapes be released and put the issue to rest. People who are buying in to the official story are the ones choosing to ignore certain witnesses, because they are saying things that you don't want to hear.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join