It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish families in Iran advised to leave Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Jewish families in Iran advised to leave Iran

www.debka.com

The letters, according to DEBKAfile’s Iranian sources, have been posted to Jewish families in Tehran (where the community numbers some 13,000), Isfahan (under 2,000) and Shiraz (some 4,000). They are captioned: Danger! Danger! Danger! and tell recipients to try and reach the West with all possible speed. Iranian Jews like the rest of the population face grave danger from impending events, the anonymous writers warn.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Is this a sign of things to come?

Is the inevitable war growing nearer?

www.debka.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Iranian Jews reject
cash offer to leave iran

so in july there was the bi-annual `we will pay you to leave ` offer

which was rejected as insulting.

and now they are being threatened to be bombed if they don`t leave.

In iran Jew`s have more rights than Christians in Israel ; oh and have there very own Member of parliment.

Maurice Motamed

[edit on 18/10/07 by Harlequin]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I think its just scare tactics. If the US really goes in to attack Iran, it will most likely get Russia and China against her, plus some suitcase bombs going off inside USA....

It would be really stupid.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Who is sending these letters to these jewish families? If it is the U.S then i guess its just another sign of the inevitable new war we are going to have.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

there is a video of Jews being attacked by zionests
because they were protesting with palistinians,
will try and find it.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Who is sending these letters to these jewish families?

I've heard those letters were send from america and europe. Of course they won't send them from Israël or the pentagon... But this looks like a psy-ops to scare people, to put pression on Iran and to ``force`` everyone to accept that a war against Iran is inevitable.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well as Debkafile is a pro Israeli government source,and the Israeli gov. wants all Jews in Iran to go live in Israel and has done for ages,this could just be another trick to achieve their aim.
The locations mentioned are significant in terms of targets however.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

I think its just scare tactics. If the US really goes in to attack Iran, it will most likely get Russia and China against her, plus some suitcase bombs going off inside USA....

It would be really stupid.

As stupid as it may be, I believe that would be the result that is wanted. Remember, there's more to it than the what's being played out on the stage. There's a lot of work being done behind the curtains, as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Infoholic

Yes, its possible, but would US commanders really be stupid enough to attack Iran when they know what will happen to their country and the world if they do?

I know that some of the neocons think Jesus will return if they create Armageddon on earth... it wouldnt surprise me if Bush subscribes to that idea as well, specially as a Skull & Bones member....

So we'll see. Several millions of innocent people will die in the war if it happens, the earth may get contaminated, space weapons that boil the atmosphere may be used... microwaves, EMP weapons, nukes, chemical weapons, viruses, mind control weapons etc...

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Not to offend anyone here,

Is it kinda strange living about Jewish people living in Iran? Cause its no secret that Iran hates Jews with the Holocaust Denier Meeting, threats ageist Israel and this.

Plus I heard this few times on TV and Online, that Iran is the new modern day Nazi Germany and Iran's president is the the new Hitler. This can be a early warning to the Jews to get out before things get more ugly. This can be good thing for Jews in Iran, cause this upcoming war against Israel and the West can real ugly for Jews in Iran.

Plus I know everyone has pride for their homes, thought the bad and good.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Files]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
WoW, hey i have an idea..look in the bible. All these things were fortold, and the great mystery unfolds..

This is the fallen generation. Satan is likely here as one of our leaders. God is watching us run around in chaos because hes pissed. And I agree, so AM I.

Every world leader who sides with these mass destruction loving genocide bringing fools is damned and going to spend eternity in hell being eaten alive. I know that if I die, God can arm me in the aether and send me back, either manifest as an angel or reborn, or even resurrect me. Yes im crazy..

because humans wont grow up and stop fighting over stupid nonsense. Greed is pathetic, status is pathetic, money is pathetic, religion is pathetic, your sense of history is pathetic masters of the universe. You all (leaders) excersize nothing real, only making your dellusion reality.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
because humans wont grow up and stop fighting over stupid nonsense. Greed is pathetic, status is pathetic, money is pathetic, religion is pathetic, your sense of history is pathetic masters of the universe. You all (leaders) excersize nothing real, only making your dellusion reality.

I agree, it gets very frustrating to be part of this and not being able to do anything about it. These last few years have made me lose faith in systems of any kind...money systems, politic systems, religious systems, status systems... it all leads to misery.

Maybe thats what we are here to learn... I dont know...

I saw this earlier too... US warns of Latin American terrorists... are they next after Iran? Guess US will always see terrorists around every corner until they are the last ones standing in the New World Order... there will always be one more invented boogie man, wont it...

Sad.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FilesCause its no secret that Iran hates Jews with the Holocaust Denier Meeting, threats ageist Israel and this.

Plus I heard this few times on TV and Online, that Iran is the new modern day Nazi Germany and Iran's president is the the new Hitler. T

If you don't watch the news, you're uninformed. If you do watch the news, you're misinformed. Modern America is closer to Nazi Germany, and Bush is closer to Hitler, than Iran and Ahmadinejad respectively.

First of all, Iran has nothing against Jews. It's the Zionists they have a problem with, as do a large amount of other Jews.

Get the facts man.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541

Originally posted by FilesCause its no secret that Iran hates Jews with the Holocaust Denier Meeting, threats ageist Israel and this.

Plus I heard this few times on TV and Online, that Iran is the new modern day Nazi Germany and Iran's president is the the new Hitler. T

If you don't watch the news, you're uninformed. If you do watch the news, you're misinformed. Modern America is closer to Nazi Germany, and Bush is closer to Hitler, than Iran and Ahmadinejad respectively.

First of all, Iran has nothing against Jews. It's the Zionists they have a problem with, as do a large amount of other Jews.

Get the facts man.

Hows thats even possible for Iran have no problems with Israel? Ahmadinejad went to the Holocaust Denier Meeting and once said "Wipe Israel off map" english.aljazeera.net...

I know you going to disprove me on most of it somehow,
But you cant disprove it on the Holocaust Denier Meeting, cause Ahmadinejad was there and theres tons of pictures on the internet
of him at the meeting.

Plus how USA is Nazi? I understand we have allot problems, but we are not Nazi cause we support Israel. Last time I checked that Isreal does not like Nazis.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad never said to "wipe Israel off the map" what he was talking about was (in his belief) the occupying force of Israel as a regime. He was calling for a regime change, not to actually blow up a country. Look into it and do some research. There were several translators from various Universities that came out and corrected that "news" report, but of course the corrections NEVER got the same type of hype that the original "newscast" had gotten.

How is the USA like Nazi Germany?? Well the similarities are unbelievable. In Germany after the Reichstag fire they passed the "Enabling Act" which stripped citizens of some very basic rights. In the USA right after 9/11 we had the "Patriot Act" which stripped citizens of some basic rights. Just look around you...Free Speech Zones, protesters arrested for reading the constitution, the suspension of Habeas Corpus and Posse Comitatus, the US has MANY striking similarities to 1930's 1940's Nazi Germany. I would really recommend that you do some research on your own and draw your own conclusions, and please DO NOT TRUST what the "News" tells you. We do not have "News" in this country, we have propaganda.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by section8citizen
please DO NOT TRUST what the "News" tells you. We do not have "News" in this country, we have propaganda.

I know that, its called
FOX NEWS "unfair and propaganda"
CNN "Headline Bull****"

I mainly read BBC and Al Jazeera English.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Files]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
not to sound like a dick, but those two are also dead weight. especially the bbc.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by scarrr]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Here's an interesting page about the subject:

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Here's an interesting page about the subject:

www.aljazeera.com...

Has hell frozen over? Ahmadinejad hugging a Jewish Man?

Yeah I say we are living a strange times.

Overall very interesting...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join