It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever just kind of "freaked out"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I don't know how else to explain it, but about 45 minutes ago I just started feeling really...well...freaked out! I know that it's not a panic attack, because I'm not breathing really hard and my heart isn't really racing, but I suddenly felt like I drank a gallon of coffee! I've been going to the doctor recently with stomach problems (They all say it's probably IBS.) I did drink coffee this morning, but no more than I usually do, and the coffee I drank this morning isn't even as strong as the stuff I normally drink. Besides, it was almost 3 hours before I started feeling weird. Anyway, I had just finished playing Halo 3, I was cleaning my room, when all of a sudden it kicked in. My stomach started flipping out (It sometimes does this,) but so did my mind. It felt like my senses just couldn't take everything that was going on around me (Which wasn't much considering I'm at home.) I had a bunch of stuff to do, but instead I just turned out my lights and laid in bed. I'm coming down from it right now, but I feel like if I get up and start being active again it'll come back. I have to go to work in a couple of hours!

Anybody else had problems like this before? What did you do about it?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
A guy freaked out in my science class one time and I thought he was gonna try to kill everyone.
It was some pretty crazy stuff.
How's your diet?
Could it be anything to do with tht?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I had one of those moments about 2 weeks ago. If anyone had been home with me, they would have called the dudes in the white coats. I sat outside by my firepit, and cried while it was raining down sleet.

I must have been out there for at least 45 mins. Damn, it felt good, but no one knows about it, but you, now....

Take some time for yourself, I know life isn't easy, but please do, take time to do something "just for YOU".... You deserve it and need it, and it will help you.

A_L

new topics

join