It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a couple thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
God and satan both dwell within us. In the Lord's eyes, You cannot entertain the two at once. If you allow any part of the knowledge of evil to enter the seat of your mind, you are opposite of God, opposed to him. I believe in a science of righteousness. A real system of God.

There are reasons for everything, and I like to think that the systematic interplay of "good" and "evil" in a mans being, behaves similar to systems of particles and forms with opposing electronic charges. Thought, intent, will, can change DNA, that is, when we take up an intent, use our will, we change the formation and relationship of certain particles, changing ourselves in totality.

The Bible has spoken that actions of man can affect personal lineages for ages. I believe that certain polarities of action, changing our DNA;inner being;timeline, explain that explanation in scripture, and give evidence of a realistic system of God.

responsibility ; response ability. Respond to the Father who calls. The signal emanates from within our heart. The signal of satan emanates from within our mind. The brain of the world, wrought with the programming of satan.

That is not to say our brain is totally evil. It is by no means worthless, man has acheived wonderful things. But where has he sown his seed? for the most part, man has sown in opposition, and his personal kingdom. Individuals acting together is what creates the world, not planet earth, but humanity. "You reap what you sow.", we have free will in this sense, God allows personal harvest to take place, that is he isn't responsible for the fields we construct.

Look at the evil which exists close to home, the little things, in our own selves, the stain exists everywhere. Even in the particle... mutation, imperfection.

God is not foreign, he encompasses all.

The apocalypse. A great chemical reaction, interacting with everything in existance. Those spiritually aligned with God; Christ, those who have altered their entire being through accepting, allowing the waves of energy that were produced from Jesus' sacrifice and resurrection, the waves that lap at the door of our heart.

We've been told what to do. But we don't. Humanity is a hypocrite. Turning it's back to God.

I'll stand up for what God did for us. The promise of Christ remains true, no matter what man says.

Listen to Ball Of Fire by Israel Vibration, it is a great meditation.

"Hey, hey big man... there's no way your wealth can save you now.."

[edit on 10-10-2007 by depth om]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I really can't comprehend how you can stand up for The God of the Bible. That vengfull, jealous bigot is really not worthy of any worhship.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Man is up and running with the gifts God has given to us, our personal talents, our emotions, our bones and muscle, yet we still do not thank, or even think to thank.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
No replies, besides a God basher? Hmmm.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Your words - response ability - I read them in another thread that evidently is now closed...but I was very surprised to read that.

I have only heard that from two other people and I wonder if that is something that came to your mind on its own or if someone shared it with you as they did me.

Those who have the ability to respond, have the responsibility to do so. That is the way I understand it. Is that what you mean?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

It is! I came upon the seperate word recognition last night at 2 am. For no real reason, just a dissecting of the word. It made sense. I believe I need to respond to my feelings, try to put into words what I've been shown by my thoughts.

God willing, I wish to aim my mirror at God to reflect the true nature of God into the hearts of people. I compose arguments, but I found this is not the way. I want to gain base understanding. Understanding of concept and principle upon which all else is built. I say, Christ is the truth and it will be unveiled.

Thank you for posting.

Edit: I sent a u2u 2 u

[edit on 10-10-2007 by depth om]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
" jealous bigot "

Jealous is another word for (intolerant of rival ), its in the websters distionary.

God is love, and is the only reason we have love. Have you seen people without love or graces? have you seen true evil?

His grace moves us to compassion, and is indeed worthy of worship, hes love itself. Some of the people in the OT he wiped out because of their wickedness and because they tempted the isrealites, like the women of other tribes tempting the chosen people to be lurred into sin.

because of a couple of sentences in a book, you have no clue of the circumstances back than, and you make judgement.

DepO

Think of it as the body being a temple.

Now there are 2 forces we can accept.

Gods grace is one which enters into us, which is love, joy ect..

or satan. The saints said that once you sin you let satan into the soul. and he dwells with you and stays, He blinds the understanding and gains the soul.

Thats why many people were possesed in the Ot and Nt, and its talked about alot.

Have you ever seen people that are just rebellious for no reason? They will always stayed hardened in evil?

and have you seen some people who cry and are (moved) to compasssion?

Its gods grace

peace.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Christians, I urge you to see reason and turn away from you delusions!

Please visist this site: www.ministerturnsatheist.org... and read through all its content.

Your blind deluded faith is hurting your mental health and causing the world a lot of problems.

I urge you all to turn from your wicked ways.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Those who stay the course, shall arrive.

It feels so good to the ego and the self to abandon strict adherence and rule for "free-thought", or perceived freedom.

If you think I am mad, test me, let's see where your course has gotten you.

I am bound in the chains of a sky fairy? No, I am rooted in reality, as are other true Christians. When you see reality, you cannot hold delusion. Just because one man, a pastor, left his challenging walk with God, that means I should? No my friend, it is proof he doubted from the beginning.

Please, write more to expound on why I should leave God. Don't let a web site or someone else speak for you, I want to hear your thoughts. That is, if you have any personal thoughts on this issue, besides what abandoning God brings..

"Give in, to all that is under the sun, all new religions, ideas", This will be the way soon, it already is actually. Whatever is new and sounds good.. whatever allows us to do what we want if it doesn't "hurt" others or ourselves. We play games with destiny daily. We need to understand the implications of certain choices.

Man will use himself as the guage, instead of using God and his precept as a rule with which to measure all other things.

You know and all other humans know, if you adhere to God's rules, only good will come. That is, the commandments, the personal sweeping out of the temple of the mind and body. Cleanse. Love.

I will not be swayed by puny argument, when the stars themselves shout out "God".

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
it is proof he doubted from the beginning.

Or that he had a little bit of common sense in him before he gave in to the mystical fairytale.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSide

For a fairy tale, it sure has changed the world and humanity.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
For a fairy tale, it sure has changed the world and humanity.

It changed the world as much as the other spiritual fairy tales did. The world wasn't different before abrahamic religions were made, they just had multiple gods.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by DarkSide]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Blinded faith?

are you kidding me?

God says

Love your enemy as yourself and your neighbor.

" love is the fullfillment of the law "

atheism has created stuff like communism and nuclear weapons.

these people will wipe the earth out, the scientists.

this is in prophecy.

" And if those days had not been shortened, no life would be left "

because of nukes, which will happen, soon, at ww3.

God will intervene.

Now for those who have seen miracles, know that the (fairy) tale thing is ridiculous.

peace.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruthatheism has created stuff like communism and nuclear weapons.

And religious zealousness has created things like Nazi Germany (not true Christianity but skewed messed up Christianity mixed with Germanic paganism but still) and also Einstein was an agnostic if you are referring to him as behind nuclear weapons and that was not his intention; in fact when he realized the nukes were created stemming from his research he was very upset by it.

An atheist can be a cruel murderer or a sweet kind person the same as any religious person thing is I see what you are getting at as atheism lacks a religion so no moral rules come with it itself but you need to understand that you can formulate your own morals. I may not be an atheist anymore but I had morals back then. I didn't follow them fully I let my anger carry me away but then again a lot of religious people don't follow theirs fully ether.

Atheists feel a lot of spite from being hated by almost everyone...it is wrong to react violently but just understand the anger they have.

And you do not HAVE to be an atheist to be a communist it is just that mentality goes with being a rebel or alternative typically which communism is all about.

Also Karl Marx was actually an agnostic...he didn't know or care if God existed or not he said it made no difference.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Not true Christianity "

That says everything. any kind of hypocracy in Christianity is not true christianity, so dont call it that.

Love thy enemies, and neighbors, love is fullfillment of the law.

this is true christianity.

Nazi. Hitler was not christian. He was raised it but left it later in life. He was completely evil.

I also dont hate athiesm, they are souls of God and I care for them and will pray for them more.

I was saying that communism and the like created nukes, the mindset. This will wipe out the earth.

" I had morals "

did you grow up christian at early age? Usually morals come from somewhere, whether we learn them or whatever.

I never used to be christian. I had few graces and knew what morals were, but I had alot of evil in me without God.

I used to throw stuff at my mother, curse at parents, lazy, make fun of teahcers, skip school ect...

But when I started to read about Chrost, he taught me what real morals were. I didnt just have it implanted in me. I know how I was when younger and how ungracefully bad most of the time.

Athiest can have morals, im not saying they cant. God grants graces to who he will.

peace.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
I also dont hate athiesm, they are souls of God and I care for them and will pray for them more.

I do not belong to some egotistical malevolent sky fairy, that's insulting.

I was saying that communism and the like created nukes, the mindset. This will wipe out the earth.

In fact it's the USA that made the first nukes (manhattan project) and they were anything but commies.

did you grow up christian at early age? Usually morals come from somewhere, whether we learn them or whatever.

Totally wrong. Morals exist separately from religion.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by DarkSide]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'm trying to gain personal ground here, so, could someone tell me what they think of my statements in the original post? I'm researching, and compiling.

top topics

join