It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you ask Richard C. Hoagland and Michael Bara?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The ATSMIX Team has the opportunity to interview possibly both Richard C. Hoagland www.enterprisemission.com/ and Michael Bara of www.darkmission.net. They will be discussing their new book "Dark Mission - The Secret History of NASA" along with of course answering the questions our members submit.

This will be the perfect time for you to post your questions for Dave and I to ask these gentleman during our interview.

Johnny

Richard C. Hoagland's website:
Enterprise Mission

Dark Mission website:

[edit on 15-10-2007 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I'd like to ask them what exactly WE can do as an internet community to force the government 'OF THE PEOPLE--FOR THE PEOPLE' to get a civilian agency, namely NASA, to make public all the information they actively suppress.

As they said on Coast to Coast AM tonight, 'what business does a civilian space agency have in having classified documents?'

Surely, this being a democracy, some kind of petition could be distributed and signed? Or, proper use of the FOIA?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Wow, i love Mr. Hoagland.

Here is a question to ask.

Mr. Hoagland, which if any of the other celseitial objects in our solar system would be the best canidate for future human habitation?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
When can I dust off and sell my room full of Moon/Mars/UFO/NASA
collectabilia ??????????

Face the Face ,,

the Dude

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
i have a question

Whats happening with the "JOSHUA TREE 2012 CONFERENCE"???

I was one of those..eagerly awaiting the DVD early this year, paid 'two months' prior to release etc.

Apparently something went wrong during production and the original was currupt (or something to that effect anyway).

He (Richard Hoagland) and David Wilcock must have been devastated, i know i was...
...I mean, i know "'S' happens", but DAMN that looked like it was going to be interesting (got a 10min preview disc in the post).

So my qyestion is.... is it lost forever? Have you had any joy in tracking someone that may have privately taped the event?

Best wishes my man

AoN

Ooh Ooh, EDIT to add.

What does he think THIS is on mars??!!?!? I don't have the details right now (burried somewhere on computer) But just u2u me if details are needed.

This is a REAL "structure" on mars, do have somewhere the MALIN source image. Very strange...
(to mr Hoagland): your take on this?

IMAGE. Temple/fort type structure
Ok, EDIT. i had a look. the image IDENT is **M0400361**. i think you have to flip the image, then its about 2/3 of the way down slightly LEFT of centre! cheers

Thanx. Dave and johnny... DaAAaaMN!! fine job yer both doing there, love EVERY one.

PEACE

AoN

[edit on 10-10-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'd like to ask both of those guys....

Do they think the Japanese Mission will answer all their questions, and give proof to their claims or do they think that the Japanese govt will also "hide" the truth?

and I'd like to add that while I know both of these guys have to eat, if I had a smoking gun/undeniable proof, I would give it away free, instead of selling books and dvds.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Anomic of Nihilism

Yes, i remember hearing so much about the "joshua tree' concert from him all the time on Coast 2 Coast... and i guess it never heppened?

He claimed that they had 'the best evidence ever'...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
For RCH:

Does he plan to go back to more scientific analysis of the evidence on Mars and the moon, or focus more on the politics of the the DOD enitity, Nasa?

Any newly released clemantine data? Where to find it?
Any new Mars data?

I fully understand that that in order to make his case against the DOD/Nasa, he has to show where they've lied, concealed, and manipulated the actual evidence, but can we go back to more analysis?
He has already shown that if Nasa were on criminal trial, it's testimony would have been thrown out as perjury. Maybe just touch on that aspect, then move to the evidence.

Also,are there any new lectures and topics/evidence to look forward to?
Finally, how's his health these days?

Stay strong Rich!

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
1/ Was the content of the last post about hurricanes on Captain's Blog linked to the fact that not any more were posted since this very one ? Any threats ?

2/ Why don't you gather some open-minded high-grade scientists in order to deeply digg your - revolutionary IMHO - Hyperdimensional Physics theses ?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

No, it DID happen, but unfortunately they lost all they had recorded for some reason or another.

Tis a great shame

Peace

AoN

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
If I understand your hyperdimensional physics theory correctly and I were to place a tetrahedron inside of a sphere with 3 of the vertices hitting at 19.5 degrees and the other touching the most northern point and I were to spin the tetrahedron for x amount of time then depending on what the tetrahedron is composed of I will be pulling down zero point energy from a different dimension? Can this be replicated in scale and if so can I see video of this somewhere?

When can I dust off and sell my room full of Moon/Mars/UFO/NASA
collectabilia ??????????

Face the Face ,,

the Dude

Are you theduderinok from youtube? If so much thanks to you for all your videos you were the reason I've even heard of Hoagland in the first place.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by merryxmas]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I want to know what took him so long before going public with the NASA coverup.

I'd ask him, where you threaten in 1998 by thugs to remain silent?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Also is it then his contention that Olympus Mons is the result of this upwelling of hyperdimensional phsyics? That this enormous volcano is actually a power source of zero point energy? If not then what is the point of alignment with Cydonia Mensae?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Question For Both/Each: The Best Single Piece Of "Smoking Gun" Evidence

I know there's lots of intriguing evidence out there, but I'm looking for a single, best "smoking gun" for skeptics. Thus my question:

What ONE piece of hard evidence can you offer that proves NASA is deliberately covering up or misrepresenting what exists on the moon?

Bonus question, if time permits: Same question, but with respect to Mars.

Given the choice of one piece of hard evidence, and only one, I'm curious what each of these distinguished gentlemen would choose to present.

Also, I realize that may not be possible, but I figured I'd ask.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Also ask both, the eternal burning question:

What is it that women really want?

Sorry

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Another question for Mr Hoagland if thats possible

Whats up with the "Enterprise Mission" Website.

When i first started on this journey of discovery, i found your site quite interesting.............for ALL of about three days, went through what i thought was thought was everything, checked back every month or so and found abit more stuff i didn't see before...etc etc.!!

My question is, Why doesn't that site get updated regularly???

Why has the main page remained PRETTY MUCH the same for the last year or so, save for a few different "banner ads" links every now and again.

The library has NOTHING in it at all???

That site could be SO much, i IMPLORE you my friend, PLEASE turn that site into what it should be, the AMOUNT of "anomalous mars" pics that are on the web...Should be flowing through that site, like the worlds gonna end.

Thankyou for you time

**Ahem** "Joshua tree Conference"

AoN

[edit on 12-10-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

[edit on 12-10-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Being someone that read the enterprise mission top to bottom way back in the day when it was "neat" I'm always eager to hear what kind of wackiness Hoagland is going to think up next. True or not, his ideas are always entertaining.

However, there was one thing that always bugged me, and that was the fact that there was no catharsis. With all of the theories, coverups, 5th planet, Mars, Luna, Iapetus, Saturn, HD physics, tetrahedrons, numerology, etc. it would seem that there is a whole hell of a lot going on that we don't known about, on earth, in this system, and in this galaxy.

Well, I've always been curious as to Hoagland's take on it. A sort of hypothetical connect the dots of galactic preportions from the earth bound cover-up cabals to the star faring aliens (both current and extinct).

Hmmm... I guess that's a tall order.

So my question would be, when is your science fiction movie coming out?

And I have a question to the OP. What was it like working with Wayne Brady and Drew Carey?

top topics

join