It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Personality Reading

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I would like to conduct an experiment. I can't really tell anyone what the end purpose of the experiment is until it's over, or it could influence the result.

Mods, this IS something to do with the paranormal; all shall be revealed at the end.

I am requesting volunteers. Post in this thread that you would like to participate. I will send you a U2U, reading your personality. After reading it, U2U me back with an answer to the following question:

How well does this personality reading fit you?

Excellent
Good
Fair
Poor
Wrong

I will keep this experiment open for one week. All volunteers need to U2U me by October 12.

After I compile the data, I will post the results and why I did this experiment here on the board for discussion.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Count me in. You've got me curious. Looking forward to the results.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I would like to volunteer. However, I think I know your game. You will give us all the same personality reading and then you hope that we all say.... oh wow, that is me. And then you will say.... ah ha!!!! I knew that you would all think that. Therefore, descriptions of indigos, horoscopes and other supernatural things are bogus. Did I figure you out?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The experiment will not be discussed at all, nor the reasoning behind it, until after Oct. 12.

That said, would you like to participate still?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Way to go - you beat me to it - there is no doubt in my mind that this is the game. It was done recently by Criss Angel and also by Darrin Brown.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by JustTheFacts]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Would everyone be so very kind as to not speculate about the purpose of the experiment? It could have an effect on the results.

Just post if you're in. thanks.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Ok MM, I'll bite. Read me if you can. It should be interesting to see some of the overall results and member's reactions and responses. I won't comment on anthing about myself so as not to influence or taint any of the results. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

I would love to volunteer myself as well.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
sure, i'll play.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This would be a good time for me as today is the first anniversary of the death of my beloved Mom Shakura. It is also a harbinger of 6 weeks from now when my sweet Daughter Cyanne also dies of the almost same unusual circumstances. I am lost today and your experiment gives me something wonderful to look forward to. Yes.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
My condolences, Antar. If there's anything you need, to talk or whatever, U2U me.

Thank you for participating, Antar, and every other volunteer so far.

This is getting very exciting so far!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
No one liners.
COunt me in.
I would like to be a guine pig.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Count me in. I'm curious what this is all about.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'd like to participate as well.
I'm curious to see what you have in mind.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'll take a reading too.
Sounds interesting.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Count me in... Let's see what this is all about!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'm game.

I don't talk much here, but what the hay!!! I'm around, it'll give me something to look forward to.

A_L

P.S. I know you said U2U, but not sure if I have enough points to do that.

[edit on 10/5/2007 by another_lurker]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You need 20 posts to use U2U. It's imperative that you send your results to me privately. So if you don't have 20 posts, you may want to get cracking!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
okay, let me get in on this. I don't think you'll get me right, but, I'll always answer truthfully.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Go for it, mamma jamma. Read me, baby! READ ME! Oh GOD READ ME!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join