It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing attempt: need referee, other viewers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Have been remote viewing 115-49W 034-14N.

I am asking for someone(s) to act as referee for this. i will u2u my rv results to a neutral person.

I would like others to rving the above location, but not post until i can send my results to the referee(s).

If you try to rv the above coordinates i am looking for results on the following.

top drawer / top floor

j team / tmj / team j

logo of a j and a triangle

please dont post results until someone has agreed to act as referee and posts on this thread that they have got my u2u of my results. Thanx

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
No one has expressed any interest at all in this. I hoped to get other people to rv with me and coroberate my results. But I guess no one cares.

Heres what I rv

Those coordinates are inside the building complexes at groom lake.

there is a building i have been remote viewing there. it seemed pretty unimportant. a warehouse full of electrical equipment and coils and whatnot. felt like repair equipment for power supply at area 51.

but there is an area, not on the top floor, but called TOP FLOOR. I see a room with guys in it who are there in shifts of 3 that rotate in and out on 4 hour basis. thirty something people in all. all white or spanic males.

I started asking my view "what are they doing there." And two of the 3 who were on shift looked up at the corner of the room i was visioning from. they someone in an adjoinng room set off an alarm and then my view was completely severed.

A friend tried it with the info i gave in my first post. I gave him the stuff i saw. the logo and the project name j team or tmj or team j and the action called top drawer.

he says that the project is a govt remote viewing project. that they govt set up a smoke screen of false images so that if someone views area 51 they will view these thoughtforms and not the real work at area 51.

I have gone back and look and i think it is true. the whole alien story at groom lake is a smoke screen for other secret sites they dont want the russians and chinese and israels to rv on them.

they use the alien mythos because everyone has a pre set opinions about aliens, and it keeps remote viewers from looking with a blank mind. they expect to see aliens and so that is what they rv. All the thought pressure of the rest of america and now the world, agreeing that there must be aliens there. and anyone who remote views those coordinates i gave will see aliens because they are really looking into the group mind or subcontious and not seeing what the gov dont want you to see.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
interesting...i wish i could rv
did you learn to rv or did it just "come about?"

join