It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor Vs The 2008 Beijing Olympics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

To the Anit-Titorites -- if you are so strongly opposed to the idea, why do you keep coming back to argue with these people? You can't change anyone but yourself and really...if you don't believe it, why waste your time on trying to convince others? Time is something you can't get back (unless you're Titor :lol
...you can work harder and make more money if you lose at gambling, you can get more food if yours is spoiled, you can even get in another relationship if you lose one...but you can't have back the hours you've spent here trying to convince people of things they don't want to be convinced of.

So again -- and I'd love a response, from anyone -- if you are so strongly opposed to the idea, why do you keep coming back to argue with these people?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

As much as I enjoy this John Titor saga, my question is this:

Why would John titor weigh in about the olympics at all?

Obviously he claims the last olympics were to be 2004. If he was in his 30's by the date he claims to be from, then he would have only been a small boy when the 2006 olympics were held.

My point being that he may not even remember the olympics at all, let alone be looking forward to the 2040 games.

Unless the news media in the future makes frquent references to past olympic games, they wouldn't be important to him. It just seems a little off the cuff for him to say this if he was in fact from the future and certain that the olympic games are last held in 2004, not 2008.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Cythraul
most of prediction are gone wrong

best example: he never told about 9/11 incidents in his works
& he told Olympics 2008 will get cancelled.

edit on 6-9-2014 by Ujwaleshwar123456789 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2014 by Ujwaleshwar123456789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cythraul
Had a quick search of the site and couldn't find anything specifically discussing this, what I believe to be quite an important addition to the John Titor phenonemon (strange, as it seems quite an obvious point).

Note:Anyone unfamiliar with John Titor, see here!

Firstly I must state that I have not invested full faith in John Titor. I have however, allowed him to take up residence somewhere at the back of my mind, available for reference and speculation when huge events unfold. I'm open-minded about the subject.

Now I, and I'm sure some others, have taken certain key predictions of his and set them up as markers, tests of possible authenticity. For me, the 2008 olympics has become one of these closely monitored markers.

So as soon as I hear that emails are being spread across the globe by certain Humanitarian groups, asking that we support the boycotting of the 2008 Beijing Olympics, my ears pricked up so quickly they almost hit the roof.

This is what John Titor said about the Olympics:
"Sports are still enjoyed just as they are today. The Olympics are no longer played though due to various conflicts. The last Olympic Games took place in 2004 and may resume in 2040."

- Earlier this year, Humanitarian groups and some US and European politicians called for the 2008 games to be boycotted because of China selling arms to Sudan. See here!
- Currently there have been calls for China to intervene in Burma, and again, the threat from around the world is that Beijing may face an Olympics boycott unless they act. See here!
- Not to mention numerous other campaigns, based on a related variety of Humanitarian. political grounds. See here!

Just wondered if this had caught anyone elses attention?

December 6, 2021

If so much uproar occurred in 2008, as shown above, why not in 2021, ahead of the Feb 2022 Beijing Olympics?

CHINA is responsible for over 5.2 million deaths globally, since January of 2020.

Global Deaths from Covid-19 Virus: www.worldometers.info...

Yet the Olympics in Beijing will occur, because most countries aren't that upset at China. Amazingly sad when you think about it. How far the global community has fallen since 2008.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Had a quick search of the site and couldn't find anything specifically discussing this, what I believe to be quite an important addition to the John Titor phenonemon (strange, as it seems quite an obvious point).

Note:Anyone unfamiliar with John Titor, see here!

Firstly I must state that I have not invested full faith in John Titor. I have however, allowed him to take up residence somewhere at the back of my mind, available for reference and speculation when huge events unfold. I'm open-minded about the subject.

Now I, and I'm sure some others, have taken certain key predictions of his and set them up as markers, tests of possible authenticity. For me, the 2008 olympics has become one of these closely monitored markers.

So as soon as I hear that emails are being spread across the globe by certain Humanitarian groups, asking that we support the boycotting of the 2008 Beijing Olympics, my ears pricked up so quickly they almost hit the roof.

"Sports are still enjoyed just as they are today. The Olympics are no longer played though due to various conflicts. The last Olympic Games took place in 2004 and may resume in 2040."

- Earlier this year, Humanitarian groups and some US and European politicians called for the 2008 games to be boycotted because of China selling arms to Sudan. See here!
- Currently there have been calls for China to intervene in Burma, and again, the threat from around the world is that Beijing may face an Olympics boycott unless they act. See here!
- Not to mention numerous other campaigns, based on a related variety of Humanitarian. political grounds. See here!

Just wondered if this had caught anyone elses attention?

(THE PLANETS appear to match the patented diagram positions of his general time machine) (by the year 2040)

In the Year 2004 there was the...........Venus Transit in 2004..............the 8 year cycle of venus to its second transit in 2012..................John Titor appears to be studying the movement of Venus in relation to the planets to the year 2040.............................

The Olympics in 2008, did not fall on this division of venus is one answer................he is or was not predicting the end of the world..............this may be pointing to the month of "september" which, there may be a significant event before this,

www.smithsonianmag.com...

(405,000 cycles of venus and jupiter...........the conclusion appears to be a gravity tug on the planet earth..............
from 2004 to 2040, within that margin of error this event takes place...................REMEMBER THIS.............jehoiachin bible contradiction of 8 or 18.............2004 + 8 years = 2012............2040 - 18 years = 2022 A.D. ................. September 2022 A.D.)

(when we reach the year 2040, the gravity wave tug pattern reaches the other planets, but this beings with planet earth before this time)

(john titor is still correct)
edit on 5-1-2022 by modobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: modobe
(john titor is still correct)

Ummm... no he isnt, and never was...

His entire predictions about the Olympics were utterly wrong... yet somehow that makes him still right?

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nyk537

To add; ANYTHING you do in the past WILL change the future. Butterfly effect is not just a theory. You occupy space, breath air that someone else would've breathed, suddenly you contain molecules someone else would've had, and if those molecules happen to carry a disease, for example, someone that WOULD'VE gotten sick and thus written their will on wednesday, now won't, and won't, so the history changes tremendously.

That's just one breath. Think about if you start meddling things by trying to 'predict' the future you already supposedly know, HOW MUCH will that information change the very future you are talking about!

There are many theories about time traveling, the grandfather paradox, bootstrap paradox, etc. Some theorize that you can't change the past, because it has already happened, so you would be like a ghost that no one sees although you're there, because no one saw you originally. This would also mean gravity couldn't affect you, you couldn't breathe the past's air, so basically you'd just find yourself in space as a ghostly form.

It's always interesting when someone just sticks to ONE theory and starts making bold (is this the right word?) claims about how it MUST be. I'd leave some room for error, but that's just me..(I am too tired to correct their horribly erroneous english and bad grammar)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join