It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Fantasy II(IV) DS REMAKE and Bigged up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
OMG! I need to change my boxers. The best part about the whole thing is THEY ARE ADDING MORE ACTS TO THE GAME! Sorry for shouting but II(or IV) is my absoluetely second favorite of the entire series. The first being Final Fantasy III(VI). Third is Final Fantasy and I can't wait till i get the Anniversary addition when I manage to grab my PSP. Anyone know if it's been translated to English yet? I haven't kept up. Jeese. It really looks like final fantasy is gonna make Both Handhelds sell really well.

I soo cant wait till this game is translated.....

SCrew that.

I'm learning Japanese. It'll be faster that way lol

[edit on 3-10-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Here's another trailer!

news.filefront.com...

Check it out! Once people start playing these remakes of the classics, they'll be abandoning this FF7 was the best nonesense! I can't wait to see the reaction all the FF fanbois will have when they get a load of Terra and Kafka the very first time!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well crap. I bought the PS2 just for Final Fantasy. I havent played anthing else on it. I dont play videogames much anymore, still havent finished FFXII, but Id buy this anyways if it was on PS even if I didnt play it much. Who knows when you might break your legs and need things to do. lol Im reluctant to get a PSP just yet, think ill wait a while, maybe something better will come out soon.

Anyways, I refuse to go back to nintendo...not even for FF.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Why won't you go back to Nintendo?

new topics

top topics

join