It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Floyd the taxidriver, talking very different than to Craig Ranke CIT ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Source : blog.lege.net...

Other relevant interviews:

I interviewed the famous "lone taxi driver" whose cab is the only car visible still parked on I−395 above the Pentagon lawn looking down at the west face after the other cars have left the freeway. This taxi can be seen in overhead photos taken on the morning of 9/11 and viewable on the Internet.
The driver said his was the last car allowed onto that section of I−395 before police put up a barricade and that he decided not to immediately leave the scene like the others "because I realized this was history and I wanted to see for myself." He stated that he saw no evidence of a plane having impacted the building nor any visible plane pieces on the lawn at the time he arrived, which was after the first violent event in the building, as black smoke was streaming up and to the right from inside−the−building fires.
The taxi cab driver drew a diagram of what he saw that morning while overlooking the Pentagon’s west face from I−395.

This report is written by Barbara Honegger, M.S. who is Senior Military Affairs Journalist at the Naval Postgraduate School (1995−present), the Navy’s advanced science, technology and national security affairs university.
This research, as all of Honegger’s research and publications on September 11, are solely in her capacity as a concerned private citizen and do not imply official endorsement. Honegger served as Special Assistant to the Assistant to the President and White House Policy Analyst (1981−83); was the pioneering Irangate author and whistleblower on the October Surprise (October Surprise, Tudor, 1989; and Iran−Contra expose documentary film "Cover−Up"); and was called as a researcher /witness at both the October 23, 2004, and August 27, 2005, Los Angeles Citizens 9/11 Grand Jury hearings held at Patriotic Hall in Los Angeles, Calif. Much of the information and analysis contained in this evidence summary was presented at the L.A. Citizens Grand Jury hearings and at the 9/11 Emergency Truth Convergence conference held at American University in Washington, D.C. in July, 2005.

The rest of this notable woman's report is also highly controversial for many Americans (circa 32 %), and should be read with an open mind. I found a few incidents which source's interpretation have been considered different in the last few years, but overall, her analysis sounds well thought out.
One incident I mean is the wrecked plane parts at the site supposedly identified as being from an A−3 Sky Warrior jet plane. I personally have not seen conclusive proof of that up till now.

I highly appreciate if we can find out if this taxi driver is the same as Floyd from the PentaCon interview regarding his story about the light pole.

After that exercise, we should concentrate on this report to discuss the many new viewpoints it touches.
I have seen or read a lot of them never before, and I have read a lot in the past decennia.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The Karl Schwarz A-3 skywarrior nonsense is disinfo and so is this reference to Lloyd.

She may have been fed bad info and fell for it but she does say she interviewed him which I don't believe.

If so where is the interview or even transcripts of it or the diagram that she referred to?

The first time we met her she even referred to Lloyd as middle eastern.

(that was before we had interviewed Lloyd but we knew he wasn't middle eastern)

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
She obviously thinks she's talking about the same guy, but I wouldn't put much stock in Honegger's word on anything. Lloyd too I wonder about, if he isn't just dragging this on to mess with people and have fun with it all.

The 9:32 thing ("first violent event") is mostly hers, and it's interesting but doesn't seem to add up entirely. I'll analyze it closely some time. Maybe you saw piece on her - if not it's here.. She talks to supercomputers from the future annd thinks Richard Reid was Osama in disguise, and of course no Boeing hit the Pentagon. A disinfo agent in military employ IMO. I doubt she really added anything of much value to the wargames issue either despite her credit for this.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The cab driver whose taxi was hit by the light pole was Lloyd England. I read on another website that he was traveling on Route 27 when his car was hit by the light pole. I don't think he was the same cabbie.

top topics

join