It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bhutto Would Let U.S. Target Bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Bhutto Would Let U.S. Target Bin Laden

ap.google.com

NEW YORK (AP) — Pakistan's former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto said in an interview that she would cooperate with the American military in targeting Osama bin Laden.

Bhutto told BBC America, in an interview scheduled to air Monday night, that she would accept U.S. assistance in the event they discovered the whereabouts of the al-Qaida leader, but that she would prefer to have the Pakistani military execute the strike.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
while this article doesnt say it, i have read others (that seem to have disappeared) that said, the U.S. had to present specific proof where he is, and attack only there.
It has been said she'll return any where from two weeks from now, or a month out.
we already have a nice line of troops along that border.

while others believe OBL is dead, and has been for a while, i do not believe that. I do not think he is as healthy as he is proclaimed to be. Maybe as healthy as Castro was earlier this year.

ap.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by wenfieldsecret

Bin Who???

Oh yeah. I've heard that name before. Are we still looking for him, last I heard it wasnt a priority.

I personally dont believe Bin Laden is going to be found in Afghanistan or Pakistan. While I have no evidence to back this up, I just cant see him moving from cave to cave planning terrorist attacks around the world. Releasing video tapes at convenient times for the PTB.

The following is theory I have formed regarding Bin Ladens wherabouts. It is all speculation on my part, but seems to fit the facts we do have.

I think, Bin Laden is in China. I also think America knows this, and therefore cant touch him, because they cant get to him without ending up at war with China. And China wont hand him over.

At the same time the US cant stop looking for him because this would seem at odds with the current War On Terror so they keep soldiers in the area (who are fighting taliban forces anyway)and finding OBL becomes less of a priority and resources are directed away from the "search."

In this theory I speculate that the US would also be approaching China quietly to try and arrange the hand over and that there is a delay because China is demanding something HUGE in return (Such as, US blessing to take back Taiwan).

Its just a theory but what do you think?

CT

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
while that's a good theory, i dont think china wants to be reported as harboring him, as that would be bad relations with almost everyone. so if he is there, i dont think the official government would want to be associated with it.

and if he's still in pakistan....he wont be for long. i feel this article was a warning to him. Bhutto wants good relations with the U.S., but i feel this statement was like telling someone you're going to punch them in five minutes, they get prepared and get a chance to leave.

top topics

join