It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graham Hancock Interview - ATS MIX Show 52

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Can we have a quick-fire Q&A round, hosted by Byrd please?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

agreed,

though my first pick would have been marduk,

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
How do you tie in the past families that ruled throughout the ages with the current vision of the NWO.?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
i think i remember him saying he had a video of dr zahi hawass in a chamber under the sphinx. so id like to ask him to get this out on youtube.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think GH's ideas are about half true and half false, I think he's really onto something with his Atlantis speculation.

Now, on to the question:

Mr. Hancock, I recall that on an Art Bell show back in 2002, you mentioned a megalithic stone circle that you found underwater off the coast of Japan. You also said that you took down a formerly skeptic German geologist who became convinced after seeing it personally that it was artificial. I am pretty sure you were not talking about Yonagumi. Where can I find more information about this?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I would like to hear this to

Ask Gaham if he has ever seen a UFO...................if YES where and when ect?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Ask Graham What he now thinks is contained in the "Hall of Records", and when Howass will make it public.
Ask also if he thinks Howass and crowd already know.

Ask him what ground penetrating radar, and remote viewing have shown.

Finally, ask what other secret underground places in Egypt exist that are not heard of in the popular press.

Now I ask you: How close are you to scheduling it?

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Alexander the o.k.]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
May I ask what chemicals have to do with this thread?
To my knowledge, he has never written about tripping on salvia divinorum or peyote or dmt or any other chemical.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the o.k.
May I ask what chemicals have to do with this thread?
To my knowledge, he has never written about tripping on salvia divinorum or peyote or dmt or any other chemical.

"Supernatural", his newest book is just that.

Though he doesn't "trip", he is thrust into new dimensions and universes by way of substances through guidance of experienced shamans.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaydelay

agreed,

though my first pick would have been marduk,

Now that I would pay to see

I'd like to know if Graham is now embarrassed about the conclusions he drew in Fingerprints of the Gods - conclusions based on flawed research and which I believe even he now no longer believes (ie that there was once an ancient civilisation living in Antarctica). Especially since he is still making money from people buying his book.

That's the polite version

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I re-read some of The Sign and the Seal today and now I have some questions.

In Chapter 14, starting on page 369 of the paperback, the secret of an item called the 'magical Shamir' is said to have been placed inside one of the bronze pillars in Solomon's temple. This object is also called 'The Stone that Splits Rock," and is said to have been used to do all of the stone work for the temple.

My question is if Mr Hancock has read a book called Uriel's Machine (by Knight and Lomas) or has conducted some other such study of the Grooved Ware people, and if he thinks that the secret of the Shamir may be related to their remarkable stoneworking technology.

In Uriel's Machine Knight and Lomas tell of the celtic legend of a princess named Teamhair who was from Isreal and was brought to Ireland for safety. And there is a jewish legend that when Nebuchadnezzar seized Jerusalem in 597 BC that Zedekiah's daughters had escaped because they had been taken to an island to the far north by Jeremiah. (from page 233) This would suggest that the two cultures had been in contact for some time.

I'm very interested in the stonecutting technology, even more than the Ark of the Covenant.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
What an interesting question! I'd like to hear about this, as well.
Do you happen to have any of your own research online?

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 5-10-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Me? Yes. I found a webpage that detailed a theory regarding the Shamir as it may have been a radioactive substance. I think it's a very good theory when all of the evidence is stacked up. I understand how the gemstones on the ephod could have been carved like that, but I don't understand how an entire temple could have been built from rocks that were cut using only that method.

(from the above linked website)
The manner in which Shamir was kept secure may give us some clue “The Shamir may not be put in an iron vessel for safe-keeping, nor ii any metal vessel: it would burst such a receptacle asunder.”8 “It is kept wrapped in wool inside a box of lead filled with barley-bran.”

The names of the twelve tribes were inscribed on the twelve semi-precious stones of the Urim and Tummim, the breastplate of the High Priest, not by carving, but by writing with a certain fluid and “showing” them to Shamir, or exposing them to its action.

At the neolithic site near Skara Brae all of the furniture is made of stone. Here are the pictures. There are dressers and chairs and cabinets, etc. Even the beds were made of stone. Not to mention some of the enormous monuments in the area.

ETA: Oh, I think I misunderstood your question. You were asking if I have written about this sort of thing on my webpage? I do write articles but right now I don't have very many up on my webpage yet. I blog a lot though. Mostly I blog about conspiracy so far, but I am wanting to move into more subjects like I am working on an article about the Book of Enoch and I am also writing one about the US Remote Viewing program that was funded by the military. I really love reading and researching alternative/speculative history but I think most of my readers aren't really ready for that yet. Anyway, I am a perfectionist so it might be a while before anything is ready.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by AmethystSD]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Is their any hard skeletal scientific fact/remnant that giants existed?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
What's with the crystal skulls that should not have been able to be made given tools of the time period?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Does he subscribe to the new theory about a small comet or meteor impact on the American ice sheet that is attempting to prove why large mammals died off during the melting period of the last glaciation period around 13000 years ago. This ties in with the Younger Dryas cooling period and the reasons for massive floods he mentions in Underworld.

Just some thoughts on this.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Yeah, I have a question.

In his latests book, Supernatural, what made him spend such an inornate amount of time discussing the drawings on the cave walls in France?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
How have his experiences with ayahuasca (I forget if it was ayahuasca or something else he took) influenced him since consuming it? Has his spiritual outlook deepened and has he pursued other spiritual studies since? Did he ever meet his father in the spiritworld?

What are his thoughts on Scott Creighton's work?

...and (I think someone might have mentioned this) what links, if any, between Giza, the lost civilization, and Freemasonry has he encountered? After all, the Freemasons, the pyramid-builders and in turn, the cataclysm-survivors all seem to sanctify geometry and mathematical significance.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

I'd like to know if Graham is now embarrassed about the conclusions he drew in Fingerprints of the Gods - conclusions based on flawed research and which I believe even he now no longer believes (ie that there was once an ancient civilisation living in Antarctica). Especially since he is still making money from people buying his book.

That's the polite version

For the part with bold; I've read that book countless times and I can state more then convinced that he never wrote those words, neither other sentences that can make one draw that conclusion. This is pure speculation on your part and doesn't honor to you.

Back to the subject of the thread. I like GH books and I've read most of them. My question relates to few comments made by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince in their book Stargate Conspiracy where mister Graham Hancock is literally being 'accused' as being part of a conspiracy agenda initiated by Shwaller de Lubicz and deepens more and more by Andria Puharich, James Hurtak. Richard Hoagland, Robert Temple etc in introducing as a belief system of the New Age the idea of Nine, (as the Nine Great Eneead) and trying to correlate Giza monuments with this idea and especially make it fit with the timeline of the last Ice Age, precisely 10.500 b.c. In other words your investigative work is being considered as part of an agenda of purported disinformation with the only goal, to promote a new believe system, said differently a new religion for a new era. What is the truth behind this alleged accusations?

Thank you

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join