It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney Spears loses custody of children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Britney Spears loses custody of children

uk.news.yahoo.com

LOS ANGELES (AFP) - Pop star Britney Spears on Monday temporarily lost custody of her two sons after a court battle with ex-husband Kevin Federline, judicial sources said.

(Advertisement)
Federline was to take physical custody of the children, ages one and two, beginning October 3, the judged ruled
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This entertainer sure seems to having some troubles these days. I can't understand how Britney Spears can have the world by the tail and through apparent drug abuse begin the downward spiral. Wish her well in getting her troubles sorted out -- long term.

Dallas

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So the courts ruled that K-Fed would be a better parent? I think both of them are horrible.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hmmmm I said almost the exact same thing in a post I put up earlier. Interesting.

JbT

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I mean, come on.

There is thousands of children born in our gettos and trailer parks each year under parents that is far worse than even Britney.

Its just convenient thats shes a star for the gouvernment, they dont have to do any work to lay down the smack cause shes on T.V. all the time.

They should take a cruse down in the lower classes and see how many children in our own citys/towns are in need of help... Not just the celebrity children.

This society makes me sick. Pennywise has it all right.

Society
by Pennywise

We all know there's something wrong
and we've known it all along
Sincerity
You may think there's no one else
till they put you on a shelf
Society pay your taxes stand in line
help them plan for your demise
Society crush the weak and get your share
cause nobody's playing fair and no one cares
How long you pray makes no difference today
When your society devises how you'll pay
When finding the truth makes no difference to you anyway
you look at it you're gonna get screwed
You lose
Society no one here can get along
cause our history's too long
Sincerity to all the leaders it's a game
and it's making you insane
Society think you're going with the flow
but you never really know
Society data patterns are supplied proof to back up all the lies
we're hardly alive

/rant off

[edit on 1-10-2007 by JbT]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JbT

There is thousands of children born in our gettos and trailer parks each year under parents that is far worse than even Britney.

^^^and thousands of kids get taken away from one or both parents every day in this country....nobody seems to care unless they are famous parents...

Its just convenient thats shes a star for the gouvernment, they dont have to do any work to lay down the smack cause shes on T.V. all the time.

^^^^nothing wrong with having it be easy

They should take a cruse down in the lower classes and see how many children in our own citys/towns are in need of help... Not just the celebrity children.

dude, how often do you hear of celebrity's losing their kids?
happens to non famous people every day....

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dallas

What is even more amazing is that no sooner did she lose her kids, she was doing a photo op, smiling and partying. It's really sad what fame has done to this, at least at one time, beautiful young lady. I weep for her, I really do.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I feel really badly for those kids. This has to be potentially messing with them pretty badly. I kind of feel bad for her but only a little...she's 26 years old and needs to grow up and act responsibly. K-Fed just confuses me. I just hope those boys get the love and care they need.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Although the children are sad and confused I am sure they are better off then a lot of people in the world. They are young, they will survive.

Britney herself is obviously going through bouts of depression and manic behavior. Her self esteem is really low and she is not willing to receive help or support.

Honestly she had two children. She is suffering from massive post-partem imho.

I dont begin to judge either K-fed or Britney. I just find it sad that her personal problems are media fodder.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Why do people care so much? Really there is far more going on int he world that to be fixated with the lives of these tralier dwellers eh?

top topics

join