It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WeAreChange confronts Bill Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Thanks for not hating me, I dont hate you either, just debating without calling you personaly names.

China :Life in prison for pot.

Hong Kong
Cannabis is regulated under section 9 of Hong Kong's Chapter 134 Dangerous Drugs Ordinance. Cultivation and dealing with cannabis plant is illegal and a fine of $100,000 and to imprisonment for 15 years can be laid by the court. Anyone who supplies the substance without prescription can be fined $10,000(HKD). The penalty for trafficking or manufacturing the substance is a $5,000,000 (HKD) fine and life imprisonment. Possession of the substance for consumption without license from the Department of Health is illegal with a $1,000,000 fine and/or 7 years of jail time..

wikipedia

The following items are not allowed to be brought into Singapore: 1) Drugs, hard or soft. It's the DEATH PENALTY, like it or not, if you are caught. No "Buts" about it.

virtualtourist.com quote

The bad habit of spitting will definitely make SARS prevention more difficult." Intentionally spreading the virus through spitting or coughing was made an offense punishable by the death penalty. .

www.nyu.edu... link

What was that about BS?? I do my homework before I post, years before.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
Thanks for not hating me, I dont hate you either, just debating without calling you personaly names.

China :Life in prison for pot.

Hong Kong
Cannabis is regulated under section 9 of Hong Kong's Chapter 134 Dangerous Drugs Ordinance. Cultivation and dealing with cannabis plant is illegal and a fine of $100,000 and to imprisonment for 15 years can be laid by the court. Anyone who supplies the substance without prescription can be fined $10,000(HKD). The penalty for trafficking or manufacturing the substance is a $5,000,000 (HKD) fine and life imprisonment. Possession of the substance for consumption without license from the Department of Health is illegal with a $1,000,000 fine and/or 7 years of jail time..

You said smoking a joint is life in prison. In case you didn't know traffickin is not smoking a joint. Also in America you can also get very long prison terms for the same thing.

The following items are not allowed to be brought into Singapore: 1) Drugs, hard or soft. It's the DEATH PENALTY, like it or not, if you are caught. No "Buts" about it.

Since when did Singapore become part of China. This seems to be a case of the poor standards of American education when teachin world geography.

The bad habit of spitting will definitely make SARS prevention more difficult." Intentionally spreading the virus through spitting or coughing was made an offense punishable by the death penalty. .

www.nyu.edu... link

What was that about BS?? I do my homework before I post, years before.

Once again if you read what you posted, this is for intentionally spreading SARS through spitting on people. If you don'y hvae SARS then you aren't subjectto these laws. You should read the articles more carefully. I'm sure in the US if someone were intenionaly spreading a deadly desease, tey would probably receive life as well.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I said I have been to Asian countrys where if you spit on the sidewalk, or smoke a joint its life in prison. then you said I was BS, I proved my points with external sources and not insults.,But majically today its "I said China".I did not say I went to China and if you smoke a joint, or spit on the sidewalk you die. Please do your homework in previous quotes and do not misquote members. Others will see you manipulating my words for effect or to disrespect, and not want to debate with you sir, because you obviously are a person who is full to the brim with anger, and here to bash America, which is your right since you live here on our land.So you can go ahead and bash on DWT thats what I am here for to get yelled at for screaming Freedom on EARTH from the rooftops!

You must not know our schools produce minds that make the world spin Sir, I think China is the country that holds there citizens in chains of the mind, not free America.

Thanks for your time

DWT

[edit on 6-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
So is there yet a full clip which hasn't been taken down?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I talked to one of the the wearechange guys nate yesterday , they are waiting for another tape, then they are rediting it from what I understand. I suggested that he he might come on here and post the video himself. That would be cool.

D

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Cool

Play dirty tricks on the NWO...Bravo...

That might be the way to go... the NWO played enough dirty tricks
on the people and innocent candidates like Edmund Muskie by
Richard M. Nixon band of F King dirty trick storm troopers...
and we know what connections Nixon had by now.

9/11 HOAX must go... still the mind control has taken over and people
do not what to know the truth of 9/11.. in fact kids today going into
college say there were no core beams...

Mind control through the media... they did such a good job
on aliens in ufos HOAX can you blame them, now no would ever think
of human pilots trained by Nazis fly in a design stolen from
Tesla.

Thank you very much.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

Bravo! Keep this video active! Down with Bilary! But who to elect? Duncan? Lieberman? We need someone who will protect us from terrorism.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Another member "Slipgrid" found the latest instalment of the video! Since he did not post it in this thread,I will post for him here as well.

Gotta love Wearechange!!!!!LOL!!

[edit on 7-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I said I have been to Asian countrys where if you spit on the sidewalk, or smoke a joint its life in prison. then you said I was BS, I proved my points with external sources and not insults.

You didn't prove your points at all, I believe I proved you wrong. You made generalisations which were false. And yes we were tlaking about China, anyone can go back and read your posts.

But majically today its "I said China".I did not say I went to China and if you smoke a joint, or spit on the sidewalk you die.

That is what you were trying to imply. It is obvious to anyone who cares to read your posts.

Please do your homework in previous quotes and do not misquote members.

I haven't misquoted anything. Everything I have quoted is something you wrote.

Others will see you manipulating my words for effect or to disrespect, and not want to debate with you sir, because you obviously are a person who is full to the brim with anger, and here to bash America, which is your right since you live here on our land.

LOL gotta love this, so you can bash other countries but as soon as someone shows you the flaws in your own you get angry and defensive. I was merely and correctly pointing out, that you said many false and misleading things about China. So when you went to Asia, was it for a holiday woth your parents. I though so, so how would you really know anything about these countries, ever lived there ?

You must not know our schools produce minds that make the world spin Sir, I think China is the country that holds there citizens in chains of the mind, not free America.

Well the Law of Averages says you cna't all be stupid. Most countries produce genius which changes the world and many f those great minds weren't American. Also you do realise that China has more honor students a year than the US has schoolkids. China actaully has more great minds than the US, simple fact.

Please, I am just correcting you and giving you facts so that you can be more informed. Don't get angry at the truth.

Thanks for your time

DWT

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Ok here is my exact quote from previous page...

Yea above Ive been to asian countrys, there total dictatorships, where if you smoke a joint, or spit on the street its life in prison.No offence to you above, I read your writing
"

Now where in that sentance did I type "China" Show me!!! Ohhhhhh I was IMPLYING China, nice to see you deciphering my sentances for me.You wont last long debating if you have to lie about quotes or say I was implying this or that. Really childish attack strategy.

You are unfortunatly delusional.My resourced external links clearly prove my all of my claims.Your trying to throw cheap blows because you have nothing else to throw, not to mention you claim to be God in your avatar.Who the hell claims to be God?Nuff said.

No my debator Ive been to Asian countrys as a Touring Pool Player.

Your right China has some brilliant minds and very cutured wonderful people.

I take no offence, your just anAmerica hater, its ok lay it on me.Lay the guilt of the MIC on me, like I said that is what I am here for.I know your type youll just get all hussy and take each sentance and write a whole anal retentive paragraph about it twisting words for effect and satisfaction of continuing disrespect. Typical from your type.

Dont try to patronise me telling me your informing me of anything.You have not taught me anything, All I see is tears rollin out of your desperatly typing eyes. I will Debate you on any subject any time GOD.Now Are you done? Can we get back on topic?Or why dont you start a thread that says

Breaking news I hate Americans!, let me twist your words around so I look better cuz im a cookie cutter clone living in a tyrannical dictatorship.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Ok here is my exact quote from previous page

"

Yea above Ive been to asian countrys, there total dictatorships, where if you smoke a joint, or spit on the street its life in prison.No offence to you above, I read your writing [quote/]"

Now where in that sentance did I type "China" Show me!!! Ohhhhhh I was IMPLYING China, nice to see you deciphering my sentances for me.You wont last long debating if you have to lie about quotes or say I was implying this or that. Really childish attack strategy.

You are unfortunatly delusional.My resourced external links clearly prove my all of my claims.Your trying to throw cheap blows because you have nothing else to throw, not to mention you claim to be God in your avatar.Who the hell claims to be God?Nuff said.

Actually they don't. Nowehere does it say smokng pot is life in prison, trafficking and cultivation maybe. Also where does it say that spitting on the street is life in prison ? It says that if you intentionally spit on someone, because you have SARS and are trying to spread it you could possibly get a ife prison term.
So you see, you are wrong, you obviously don't understand what you are reading.

I take no offence, your just anAmerica hater, its ok lay it on me.

Right, right. You are very defensive. I have just pointed out facts, sorry they don't agree with your rosy view. I don't hate America. Are you an Asian hater, seems so.

I know your type youll just get all hussy and take each sentance and write a whole anal retentive paragraph about it twisting words for effect and satisfaction of continuing disrespect. Typical from your type.

LOL, you seem to be tlaking about yourself.

Dont try to patronise me telling me your informing me of anything.You have not taught me anything, All I see is tears rollin out of your desperatly typing eyes. I will Debate you on any subject any time GOD.Now Are you done? Can we get back on topic?Or why dont you start a thread that says

Well, hard to inform people who aren't open to the truth. And you wonder why people look down on Americans, you are a perfect example. You twiat things about other countries as soon as people show the faults in America, they become American haters, how sad.

Breaking news I hate Americans!, let me twist your words around so I look better cuz im a cookie cutter clone living in a tyrannical dictatorship.

What a rant, obviously a very emotional person.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by mad scientist]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Wow that was about the most accurate comeback I could have ever predicted would happen by a desperatly typing teery eyed american hating "GOD".Thanks for proving me right.

"bring drugs into Singapore=death" how am I reading anything wrong? spitting=death, marijuana in China=death.

if you cant beat D the first time Try,Try again.

Sorry MrThread Destroyer. I unfortunatly cannot feed your attention needs anymore, I have to get back on topic about the wearechange video.
Try out that thread I suggested youll probably get the anger fix you so desperatly need.Mr VOLCANIC mood.
I dont waste time

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Wow that was about the most accurate comeback I could have ever predicted would happen by a desperatly typing teery eyed american hating "GOD".Thanks for proving me right.

Gawd, you just make yourself look worse and worse. You make Americans lok stupid. But your rants are great cannon fodder, if you want to prove the poor quality of the US High School education system.

"bring drugs into Singapore=death" how am I reading anything wrong? spitting=death, marijuana in China=death.

You said, smoking marijuana is a death snetence. Are you changing your opinion yet again. Because smoking marijuana is not a death sentence. ALso psitting in teh street is noty the death sentence in China are you too stupid to read the links you post ?

Sorry MrThread Destroyer. I unfortunatly cannot feed your attention needs anymore, I have to get back on topic about the wearechange video.
Try out that thread I suggested youll probably get the anger fix you so desperatly need.Mr VOLCANIC mood.
I dont waste time

Good one, seems that mnay people think you are an idiot and consistently prove you wrong. I can understand how you can feel inferior, with your IQ how could you not. Anyway, anyone who reads your posts, can make their own judgement.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by mad scientist]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

I think you have to be present at local news coverage, not confrontational
or even purposely getting into the picture.

Just set up a gentle conversation amongst the attendees.

Blast away at the end with a flourish.

Got to sucker in the major news services somehow.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wow guys, nice way to derail a thread. Can't you guys argue somewhere else? Sheesh!

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Another member "Slipgrid" found the latest instalment of the video! Since he did not post it in this thread,I will post for him here as well.

The video doesn't work anymore.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
...noticed these Billy quotes from years ago in some old photocopies I have around, thought to include in this thread; and my two cents, yeah I think he's a drug war con man, his "wife" taking over the NWO reigns, not good, Americans can't let DieBolt/d, whatever the freaking name of the company is, electronically rig another election should 'real' candidates be available:

"When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to Americans... And so a lot of people say there's too much personal freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it. That's what we did in the announcement I made last weekend on the public housing projects, about how we're going to have weapon sweeps and more things like that to try to make people safer in their communities." President Bill Clinton, 3-22-94, MTV

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans ..." Bill Clinton (USA TODAY, March 1993

[edit on 24-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
2 dollars more for american toys? I think you may have done the math wrong. Hasbro, has said numerous times that it's cheaper to have their toys made in china, why?

1. the chinese make better toys, better electronics, parts and decent plastics and they make them nice.

There is a whole issuse about lead in the paint. I been collecting star wars toys for 25 years. even as a kid in 1980 I never put a toy in my mouth. i'm not that stupid, i knew toys are meant for playing.

Let me give you an example of how we are getting ripped off, I just went to target last night and paid $50 for a star wars toy. made in china, do you realize that would double if it was made in the US? I would end up paying $100. reasons that LEGO's are so expensive. Stores like walmart and target carry 80% product from china, and it's helping the public. I don't want to pay stupid amounts for a toy that can be made better in china..and cheaper to buy.

I can thank Clinton for that.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
...just described the perfect version of Globalization -- and it's exactly what the NWO looooves to hear. But are you thinking about workers rights or just 'free trade' product you decide to buy? Obviously the latter, since they're fairly useless products that do basically nothing for the deficit or the economy because most people are just exporting debt/waste and importing a different sort of waste. How about the fact that Americans could produce these toys you speak of and help the economy grow -- instead, move them to where the cheap labor is, so grown men can "collect" toys.

A services economy is bound to fail, I pray we get no more Clinton.

Here's some more infamous Billy lines:

The purpose of government is to rein in the rights of the people.

If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees.

African-Americans watch the same news at night that ordinary Americans do.

I've said I've never broken the drug laws of my country, and that is the absolute truth.

You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say.

There is no reason for anyone in this country- anyone except a police officer or military person- to buy, to own, to have, to use a handgun. The only way to control handgun use in this country is to prohibit the guns.

Q.- "If you had it to do over again, would you inhale?"
A.- "Sure, if I could... I tried before!"

quotes.liberty-tree.ca...
www.conservativeforum.org...

The U.S. is in the red $9.1 trillion because of "free" trade:

zfacts.com...

[edit on 25-11-2007 by anhinga]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join